[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make myself cry? I feel like I need a good cry. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1491319999847.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491319999847.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
How do I make myself cry? I feel like I need a good cry. It's supposed to be healthy and relieve stress.

I can't remember the last time I cried. I feel so dead inside.
>>
Bump pls help me cry bros
>>
>the white race will be the minority sooner than you think
>>
It hink about the happy times in my life, which were so few and far between and so very, very long ago. I then think about now, how i'm a useless waste of space waiting for my mom to die before my eventual shotgun suicide. Usually gets the job done.
>>
File: 1488296885173.png (169KB, 367x392px) Image search: [Google]
1488296885173.png
169KB, 367x392px
>>36777949
>fall in love
>get rejected
works every time
>>
>>36777949
If you're a NEET faggot then watch Welcome to the NHK I guess
>>
Cut onions and take it from there.
>>
>>36777949
Think about something tragic or that you regret.

Then yank one of your nose hairs out as hard as you can.
>>
File: 1493634976845.jpg (29KB, 645x778px) Image search: [Google]
1493634976845.jpg
29KB, 645x778px
>>36777949
I cry from time to time, but i don't know how to trigger it. Sometimes i remember how my life was squandered and wasted and my eyes fill with water.
>>
more pics with that cate face please
>>
How often do you cry robots?

The scene in Mulholland Drive with the woman singing in Spanish almost made me cry. It was so sad.
>>
>>36779452
Does it make you feel better afterwards? It's been so long since I cried I don't remember.
>>
>>36779586
Yes. The emotions feel refreshed.
>>
Daydream yourself in a pathetic situation - works best when people you love (if you have that) are involved - something like disappointing your parents hard or finding great hope and being hella let down
>>
File: 1373906961192.jpg (20KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1373906961192.jpg
20KB, 500x404px
Last Minutes with Oden
>>
>>36777949
I had this problem too OP, although a good cry is not as refreshing as you'd think it'd be. But regardless feels threads are a good start. Find a feels thread and read everything in it. Not everything will affect you, but odds are you'll atleast find something that touches your feels a little bit. After you find that thing, use it to figure out what makes you feel. Once you know what makes you feel you can find similiar content or just explore your thoughts and your feelings and usually its possible to force one out. If not another method that shamefully always works for me is just looking in the mirror. Look yourself in the face in the mirror for like 5 minutes and just introspect. God its probably a terrible sign that that always works for me...
>>
>>36780605
I stare at myself a lot. It makes me so sad. I never thought I would go bald at such a young age. And I didn't know I was going to be so ugly either.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.