[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm going to start switching drink for drugs, how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: craig-david-smiling.gif (60KB, 300x433px) Image search: [Google]
craig-david-smiling.gif
60KB, 300x433px
I think I'm going to start switching drink for drugs, how often can I do them and which ones are the best for chilling at home on weekends?

I'm looking more at things that get you high MDMA, LSD etc. I'm not one for smoking so I wouldn't really smoke.

Any other drugs worth sampling? Need some advice.
>>
>>36776843
There is no point in doing any of these drugs if you are just going to sit at home.
>>
>>36776889
I don't think I have the balls to go outside and do acid, who knows what the fuck I would or get up to? I've done it once and had a bad experience with it so I would prefer to chill at home for that same reason.

Are you saying it would be wasted on me? Because if so, I don't care it's for me not you.
>>
>>36776843
mate you need to really back up and do some research

MDMA is neurotoxic if you use it more than once every few months.
LSD is an intense commitment, lasts 12 hours, can really fuck you up, and not something you just "do" one weekend.

just smoke weed, it seems to suit your specifications. don't be a retard and turn yourself retarded with some drug or drug habit you just decided to do casually
>>
Weed is a staple, it makes everything else better. I wouldn't take mdma for more than once or twice a month at most. LSD/mushrooms/(insert psychedelic here) also once a month (tolerance builds super fast, trips are better with no tolerance).
Stay away from benzos. Ruined my life with those. Opiates definitely feel really good, but they'll destroy your life as well your bank account.
My favorite drugs are
Marijuana
LSD
4 aco dmt
2 cb
Clonazolam
3 meo pcp
5 mapb
Mdma
Hydromorphone

I personally can't stand alcohol. It makes me feel good for 30 minutes then makes me feel like shit for the next 12 hours. After drinking a few days in a row, I get the worst bodily side effects, far worse than any drug I've ever taken short of "bath salts"(A-pvp). have no idea how people get addicted to it. If you have any questions, I'm a certified drug autist.
>>
>>36776952
>neurotoxic
Pretty sure it doesn't cause neurotoxicity. Your serotonin receptors will deregulate themselves to prevent overheating, certainly not permanant.
>>
>>36777015
but doing it more than once a month will indeed cause permanent damage (varying obviously from unnoticeable to full mental deterioration depending on one's habit)
>>
>>36776952
>>36776985
I used to do half a gram of MD over weekends and my friend told me to stop otherwise I'll seratonin crash and you need to build it back up regardless. So I started just doing MD once a month.

Also, what are benzos? I also seen you put DMT in there, my brother did that once and said you can technically only do it once because it releases the chemical in your brain for when you 'die'?

What would you suggest except weed that I could do every other weekend for example? Money isn't a problem.
>>
>>36777058
Your brother sounds like a retard.
>>
>>36777058
>Also, what are benzos? I also seen you put DMT in there, my brother did that once and said you can technically only do it once because it releases the chemical in your brain for when you 'die'?
oh boy...

benzos are stuff like xanax and valium
they calm you down, if you do too much you blackout and become an unstoppable asshole, they are very addictive and will give you seizures or kill you if you withdraw

4-aco-dmt is absolutely not the same as DMT (4-aco-dmt is basically pure shrooms)
Don't believe any of that bullshit about DMT being for death or lucid dreaming or whatever urban myth shit. You can smoke it as many times as you want, it's just basically freebased mushrooms

Honestly the only drug that won't fuck you up somehow if you do it every weekend is weed. Everything else has some kind of caveat or questionable long-term effect, HPPD, addiction, mania, depersonalization, the list goes on. Sorry mate but drugs fuck your brain up. You could always rotate them so you don't get long-term effects though, that's what I do
>>
>>36777107
Maybe, but him and his friends are literally how I made my connection to drugs so yeah.

>>36777139
I dunno if I could do weed every weekend, I actually hate smoking. Never done shrooms though, are they similar to acid? Whenever I do something like that the only reason I don't go outside is due to what I think I'll do, or what will happen to me.
>>
>>36777058
Benzos are drugs like xanax, clonazolam, ativan etc. Basically any drug that ends in "lam" or "pam" is probably a benzo. They're like alcohol in a pill, except they only work exclusively on the gaba receptors. 4 aco dmt is a chemical similar to mushrooms. The chemical in mushrooms that gets you high is 4 po dmt. Oddly enough, I've never tried straight dmt. It's been on my bucketlist, I'll get to it this year for sure. I've tried DPT, and it was quite terrifying. As for something you can do all the time, I'd recommend trying Kratom. It's an opioid that feels like a weaker version of traditional opiates (hydrocodone, heroin etc) but it's not nearly as addicting and won't ruin your life in the process.
>>
>>36776843
Heroin, start with smoking it and then inject small doses.
>>
>>36777315
Soon as I hear heroin I immediately think fuck that. Is that a media thing, or is it actually bad?
>>
>>36777342
It's really that bad.
Take my advice and try kratom instead.
>>
>>36777237
shrooms are like acid that lasts half as long, has more of a body high, maybe more emotional, and less controllable. The shrooms will take you on a trip of their own, whereas on acid, you can guide your trip much easier.

IMO there's no point in tripping if you don't go outside and enjoy nature, it brings a whole new level of beauty to the experience. I highly recommend finding a secluded and safe place you will feel comfortable going outside while tripping, perhaps go camping.

Also psychedelics weekly really isn't a good idea, it builds up tolerance and makes you much likelier to get HPPD or freak out. Some people do it, but I could never. It's a little too intense to do so often.
>>
>>36777342
Is actually bad if you start injecting a lot, if you proceed carefully it will hurts as other drugs hurt, but it's damn good

Also make sure the quality is the highest as you can get, using bad heroin will fuck you up
>>
>>36777342
yeah it's completely fucked, wouldn't touch that shit unless you're terminally ill and don't care
not to mention there's so much fentanyl on the streets laced in heroin now, it's dropping H addicts like flies. Extremely dangerous
>>
>>36777405
>>36777364
Fuck that then.

>>36777374
There's nowhere near me that would be secluded (city), would shrooms do much indoors or not? I do live near a lake though, might be a decent spot but wouldn't you get tons of looks from people, or should I just simply do it after hours?

Besides that, what kind of rotation would be good for a month?
>>
>>36777405
>literally encouraging people to play russian roulette with fentanyl loaded in the chamber
>encouraging physical dependency on drugs
>encouraging people to take a drug that destroys your brain's reward system completely
Stop it m8
>>
>>36777464
Of course you can trip indoors, it's just most people will tell you how much better outdoors is.

>Besides that, what kind of rotation would be good for a month?
not sure how to answer this question since I don't think either of us knows what you want to do at all. Just be conservative and do your research
>>
>>36777557
Depends on the shroom aspect, I don't know many people dealing in that. But I can get my hands on acid, MD, coke etc pretty easily. But on what you said I think I might just do acid and MD once a month and then get blind drunk for the other two weekends?
>>
>>36777308
Kratom is great if moderated
>>
>>36777621
that works (may be a little too much MD too often, some people say the ideal waiting period is as much as 3 months) (also it's recommended that you eat 5-htp supplements the day after doing MDMA, it helps with the post-roll depression)
this is personal preference, but I don't suggest fostering a coke habit, it's hard on the heart and very addictive

Also the people suggesting kratom are right, it's a good mellow high that won't fuck you up health-wise unless you're really trying to get fucked up health-wise. It's like the coffee of opiates.
Also I forgot all about phenibut, it's kind of like a child of alcohol and benzos that's really cheap and less addictive, and legal, you might be interested in that.

Do you not enjoy smoking marijuana because it's smoking, or because you don't like the high? You could make edibles.
>>
>>36776889
t. normie

It's the biggest fucking meme that drugs are no good unless you're doing some normie shit like going to a rave.
>>
>>36777755
>Do you not enjoy smoking marijuana because it's smoking, or because you don't like the high? You could make edibles.
Edibles would be great, but I would have no idea how to go about it, any advice and is it easy? Also I do not like smoking.

Kratom and Phenibut too I'll check those out. Are you british or not? I just don't think those will be street names for it which is all everyone ever does over here.
>>
>>36777860
Have you considered vaping it instead? It'll get you higher and it's not nearly as harsh.
>>
>>36777860
there are lots of guides online for making edibles, it's quite easy, you just have to bake it at the right temperature and mix it with butter or whatever you want to make it tasty

kratom and phenibut are the only names they have, and don't try to buy them on the street lmao. They're legal. order that shit online
I'm from US
>>
>>36777884
Oh shit I could do that. I don't mind vaping actually, how would I go about it in UK? I'm not one to vape but I live with my brother and he vapes.
>>
guys since this is the drug degenerate thread I guess I should ask here.
I decided to check out xanax side effects because I think I might have anxiety, and I have literally all of the common ones, without ever having taken any xanax. what's going on?
>>
>>36777860
>Edibles would be great, but I would have no idea how to go about it, any advice and is it easy? Also I do not like smoking.

You don't even need edibles, just make cannaoil. There are easy as fuck recipes online that you can scale up or down as needed. Then start off with half a teaspoon of oil, toss it in a cup of broth or tea, and drink it. 30 minutes to two hours later you'll be good, and get a much stronger high than from smoking. Smoking is just a waste of weed imo.
>>
>>36777948
>Common side effects of Xanax include: ataxia, cognitive dysfunction, constipation, difficulty in micturition, drowsiness, dysarthria, fatigue, memory impairment, skin rash, weight gain, weight loss, anxiety, blurred vision, diarrhea, insomnia, decreased libido, increased appetite, and decreased appetite.
Damn anon start eating better, working out, and getting consistent sleep
>>
>>36777925
Don't buy the pens, they're trash. If you're on a budget, try the vapcap. If you don't mind shelling out a decent sum of cash, try a volcano.
>>
>>36777985
I actually meant:
More common:

Being forgetful
changes in patterns and rhythms of speech
clumsiness or unsteadiness
difficulty with coordination
discouragement
drowsiness
feeling sad or empty
irritability
lack of appetite
lightheadedness
loss of interest or pleasure
relaxed and calm
shakiness and unsteady walk
sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
slurred speech
tiredness
trouble concentrating
trouble in speaking
trouble performing routine tasks
trouble sleeping
unsteadiness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination
unusual tiredness or weakness
>>
>>36777976
Explain further? Seems like something I could definitely do this weekend. You basically boil weed with oil and then drink it?
>>
>>36778076
so you're asking why you're all these things?
probably because you don't get enough exercise, nutrition, sleep, or outside time? like most robots?
not sure what you wanna hear. obviously your condition(s) have nothing to do with xanax
>>
>>36778080
You literally simmer the weed in oil for like half an hour. Let it cool, then strain it into a jar. Don't use too much heat, don't use too much oil. I don't remember exactly what recipe I used, but I used an ounce a year ago and still have a quarter of the jar left. A little goes a long fucking way. Google is your friend for recipes.

After you strain and squeeze the weed, there'll still be some oil in it so you can either toss it or put it in a smoothie or something to try to use everything. I just tossed it.

Start low on the amount. Getting over high is VERY unpleasant.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.