[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't you guys just turn off the computer and talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 836413B.jpg (146KB, 683x1024px)
836413B.jpg
146KB, 683x1024px
Can't you guys just turn off the computer and talk to girls for 1 day?
>>
>>36776432
Yeah, I'll just go outside, find some girl I've never spoken to in somewhere like a park, and just start a conversation. All while being ugly.
Why are you trying to get me arrested?
>>
>>36776550
You're afraid of getting arrested for talking to people? Oh boy you're a fucking pussy.
>>
>>36776613
lol such an obvious trolll gtfo
>>
>>36776432
qdid it yesterday. it was about what food they like and i found girls love camombert.
>>
bitch how about you stop using facebook for 1 day
>>
>>36776661
I'm telling you the truth. So what if people think you're weird or whatever? You aren't trying to please anyone, you just want to talk to girls.
>>
And why would I want to talk to a girl? What could I possibly have to gain from conversing with a female?
>>
>>36776432
She looks like a future fattie.
>>
Why do you robots ghost your gfs to play vydia then complain about tfw no gf?
>>
>>36776757
>robots
>gf
Ok
>>
>>36776757
>playing vidya
I just watch kinos and listen musique all day
>>
File: 1492429817199.jpg (182KB, 996x679px) Image search: [Google]
1492429817199.jpg
182KB, 996x679px
>>36776432
I like talking to anons at least I can just be me.
Not one gives a fuck thats the fun.
used to be.
>>
>>36776432
No we can't because girls don't talk to weird looking guys that don't have anything in common with them and are autistic. As soon as you open your mouth they are disgusted and tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>36776742
You sound like a current fatty
>>
Because we're boring due to no life experiences, unsuccessful, most likely ugly and almost certainly spergy.

>>36776757
I have a hobby. I like my hobby. Why don't you get something else to do with your life other than bother people trying to relax? Why can't you appreciate personal space?
>>
>>36776717
>forcing yourself into a conversation with someone who clearly doesn't want to speak with you is a pleasant experience because they have a vagina
You're more beta than anyone on this board.
>>
>>36778613
Irrelevant. You're the beta here because you give a fuck, bitch.
>>
I talk to girls all day long, what are you on about?
>>
File: 1487339027545.gif (207KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1487339027545.gif
207KB, 312x322px
>>36778669
I'm going to give you a fuck, fuccboi.
>>
>>36776432
Introvert yo.
It's nice that you care about me but the whole talking to strangers thing is really not my jam.

I even found a job where I'm alone 95% of the time. I'm there right now.
>>
>28
>in a horrible no man's land of meeting women
>to old to hang around a college area, not old enough for girls with daddy issues, not young enough for cougars, options for meeting women my age are online or going to a bar filled with trashy post wall skanks
>>
File: a.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>36776432
What's the point? It's like encouraging somebody with no legs to become a runner, it will never happen. All we can do is watch as our friends start falling in love one by one, leaving us behind untill one day we commit suicide. Sure they'll be sad for a few days, perhaps even feel a little guilty. Then they'll return to their normie lives and start having kids, eventually forgetting you as they continue their life adventure.

Or don't commit suicide and slowly wither away from the crushing loneliness, longing for something so normal for the rest of humanity yet unatainnable for us.
>>
>>36778703

>jobs where you are alone 90% or more of the times.

Heaven. Floor cleaner here, everyone leaves me alone and I take my lunch breaks to the ventilated employee bathroom. It's pretty comfy and nobody says shit because I have the boss in my back pocket too.
>>
>>36776432
I'm 23. I don't know where to meet girls. My peers are used up (8+) whores by now and most of them are in the "pragmatic" mode at this age.
>>
>>36778748
That's a retarded analogy. You have the physical ability to talk to random girls. You're trying make making up an infinite amount of excuses to not do something that you can do.
>>
>>36778730

Same boat friend. I'd rather be alone than deal with shitty options like that. Fucking rural area. I should get put in the psych ward again, cuties everywhere with no options on who to talk to. I'm the psych ward Chad.
>>
>>36778768
>his peer group includes 8 year old girls that are used up
wh-whoa
>>
File: 1488673663342.png (23KB, 800x762px) Image search: [Google]
1488673663342.png
23KB, 800x762px
>>36776432
No. Now get me my tendies you faggot normie.
>>
>>36778796
>Being THIS many retartet
Wew lad
>>
>>36778761
I'm a security guard and I thought I'd bring my guitar and amp to work and spend part of my 12 hour shift practicing today.

Girls are into Slayer right?
Who fucking cares, I'm into Slayer.
>>
I dont think Ive ever had a full conversation with a girl
>>
>>36776432
I want you to post a picture of your body right now before I take any of your advice.
>>
>>36778850

Sounds like a good idea so long as you still do your rounds.

You're into Slayer and that's all that matters. Try some At The Gates - Suicide Nation album too. Thrash is king.
>>
>>36776432
I literally can't.
For the first time in my life a qt girl approached me yesterday, and I hold back the autism and pretty much power walked away. I don't even know why I did that, the entire time my brain was screaming to go back but my legs were moving on their own.
>>
>>36778882
If that's what you need then you are an insecure little bitch.
>>
>>36776432
The spam filter is blocking me from giving the source for your stupid image REEEEEE
wetchan DOT org/amateur/res/4273 DOT html
>>
>>36779003
>didn't post it
You are an insecure little bitch.
>>
But my and my gf enjoy being on the computer
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.