[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Start "dating" a girl and love her so much I think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Start "dating" a girl and love her so much I think she should date someone much better than me because I'm not smart enough to give her a good/prosperous life. I don't know how to tell her.

I'm not a cuckold. I just want her to experience life in the fullest.
>>
KYS b4 YCY (YOU KEK YOURSELF)
>>
>>36775594
That's certainly a valid option.
>>
Um, right. Does this girl know that you are 'dating' her?
>>
>>36775742
We listen to music and watch movies together and she always asks me when am I going to ask her out on a date.

She lives in a million dollar house. I live in my brother's basement.
>>
>>36775539
>cuckold
Keep keking yourself that.
>>
>>36775978
Well OP you have two options

Option number one is the cuck thing to do, which is
>Wait for her to be all "when are you going to ask me on a date anon"
>"Do you know I'm actually a failure and that I feel uncomfortable thinking about dating you because you're so much better than me?"
>Watch as her vagina becomes a fucking desert because women absolutely hate that
>Never go anywhere in life
>Remain a failure because you are afraid of improving for the person you "love"

or you could transcend above your fears and go the fuck in
>go on a date with her
>don't fuck it up
>continue going on dates with her
>realize she actually likes you despite you being a failure
>feel uncomfortable about being a failure, better yourself with her help
>succeed

or maybe she's just a dime a dozen ho who doesn't want your broke ass and is just baiting you into orbiting her, but then again that's nothing new to any of us, right?
>>
>>36776569
Maybe she dated a ton of rich Chads and don't trust them anymore. Just maybe.
>>
>>36775978
>She lives in a million dollar house
She doesn't need a rich man you numbnut, she's had money all her life (presumably).
>>
>>36775539
Such is the life of a working class mate.
You cant give her everything and what little you have has her looking for the door.
>>
File: 1489351337177.jpg (396KB, 605x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489351337177.jpg
396KB, 605x600px
>>36776793
Shut up the fancy cars make you all purr.
DELETE THIS
>>
>>36777526
My '97 Corolla make the women shed their skin.
>>
>>36775978
Then she's already doing well. Rich girls can be superficial, but they can also be hungry for authenticity and meaning. Since she clearly enjoys your company, it's more likely the latter.

In that case, don't worry about not being good enough because she's not thinking like that. And if you truly believe she deserves better, then become better yourself. If she likes you then she'll appreciate you cultivating yourself more than she will some misguided noble self-sacrifice. If it turns out that she doesn't like you, it's not as if you've wasted your time cultivating yourself.
>>
>>36777599
you're supposed to hit on them, not hit them
>>
>>36777661
DEATH RACE 2017

>Trump's America
>>
Banish those thoughts from your mind.

Anyone else she dates will be worse than you.

You're the best thing to happen to her, so buck up and get on with it and enjoy yourselves.
>>
>>36775978

There is one thing to do and it is this: Ask her out on a date.
>>
>>36777259
>>36777929
>>36777980
I'm taking this to heart. Thanks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.