[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know there are some normies here that occasionally give good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1486639822691.png (4KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
1486639822691.png
4KB, 224x217px
I know there are some normies here that occasionally give good advice, so would any of you be willing to help me make a tinder account?

I am mainly wondering what sort of pictures I should use and what I should put in my bio
>>
Bump normies pls respond
>>
something with good lighting, showing off both your body and face, outside, wearing clothing that is not too revealing, like a tank top and shorts, and have either a smile or poker face. Make your bio short and clever, while showing off your best features
>>
>>36775091
Which one would be better? This?
>>
>>36775191
Or this? Originally
>>
>>36775191
this one. It shows off your jawline and makes your pube mustache less noticeable
>>
File: 1491136808371.png (28KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491136808371.png
28KB, 657x527px
>>36775256
thanks for the advice

orge
>>
Wear good clothes in your photos, something modern and trendy, no one wants a guy who cant dress for shit. On the other end, make sure even unappealing photos (like brushing your teeth shirtless) are angled to look photogenic.

Tinder is all about the image.

As for hobbies, go with what you want. Just make sure you can spin them in a way wjere theyre interesting to listen to.
>>
>>36775191
>selfie in your room
>closed lips smile

Get a picture of you outside or somewhere besides your house. Make your mom take one if you have to. Get a picture of you with a friend or group of friends. Get a picture of you doing an acivity that isn't videogames or 4chan. There you go.
>>
>>36775191
I would also choose this one. Youre fucking smiling.
>>
>>36775217
Looking good skelly i like your bone structure
And the second one is a better expresion if you have a picture were you are wearing better clothes and not taking a selfie
If this are the only two pics you have go with the first one wich is more friendly and casual
But what my chad friend told me (tinder isnt very popular in my country) is best to have the second picture to be the "formal or event" photo and the third one a group picture with your guyfriends
But i dont like pictures even less selfies (dont even have a facebuuk)so dont take any of this seriously
>>
>>36775191
Remember to smile with your eyes too lad, don't let them show that you're dead inside
>>
>>36775315
You should make your bio something like
'I'm only 6 feet in height but i'm 8 inches in bed"
>>
>>36775352
This is important. It's gonna raise some alarm bells if all your pics are selfies in your bathroom. You need some pics that are outdoors, clearly not taken by you, and with friends
>>
Ok. I have some pictures with friends, should I include a picture with me and doggo?
>>
>>36775469
Yes. Chicks love dogs
>>
>>36775469
Basically, the whole point is to make it look like you get out and do interesting things and have friends and a social life
>>
>>36775324
This is good advice
Both those pictures are pretty bad
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.