[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do ALL women ONLY like Chad Isn't there any good women in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1475613172861.jpg (141KB, 1109x677px) Image search: [Google]
1475613172861.jpg
141KB, 1109x677px
Do ALL women ONLY like Chad
Isn't there any good women in the world
I am so lonely.
>>
>>36774354
That's strange, usually Chad is complete upgrade of robot and you're saying that only good women dislike Chad?
>>
>Do ALL women ONLY like Chad

yes.
>>
>>36774354
>inb4 muh ugly or average guys with gfs
nope that doesn't happen and never does, they are not going out or he is beta bux and she is fucking Chad on the side. Trust me im smart
>>
>>36774354
sex is reserved only for alpha males
90 percent of people by my calculations die virgins
>>
at face value - everyone prefers the more conventionally attractive option.
you do the same to women.
work on your own personality - the long term game is the one for you.
Engage in local activities, and meet people.
>>
File: IMG_0940.jpg (194KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0940.jpg
194KB, 721x1024px
>>36774354
Women don't like weak little beta cucks who think acting like a submissive wimp boy is somehow morally "superior"

They want MEN

"Good" women want MEN too
>>
>Do ALL women ONLY like Chad

Yes, if a woman marries a non-chad she is settling for less (In her mind)
>>
>>36774723
I don't.
I don't care about appearance I care about personality hence why most women are to stupid for me to like them and them to like me because they must only want Chad
>>
>>36774802
You do and stop lying. Everyone has a type - the one who fits more to you - you'll automatically fixate on one over another.
You thinking women are to supid for you is another fault with you - you're not. You might have more knowledge about internet humor or have more trivial knowledge about some irrelevant science field or whatever - this doesn't make you smarter than anyone.

You have to learn to talk to people - become a more interesting person.
Even being interesting can instantly get you more attention than Chad.
>>
>>36774354
>work out
>treat them like shit
literally all you need to do to be successful with women
>>
>>36774354
Name your qualities that women should want?

Is it your listlessness,
is it your shuffling indecisiveness,
is it your lack of interesting hobbies,
is it your ineptitude in social situations,
is it your patronizing exaggerated politness,
is it your apathy and acceptance of mediocrity,
is it your anxiety in banal situations?

Tell me what it is of value that you bring to the table? What is it that you believe high quality women should see in you?
>>
>>36775247
Oh my god you are the vigges cyok ever
>>
We all want attractive partners. Sadly because average looking girls still have a pussy, they can still easily get attractive partners. Average looking man is fucked unless he becomes rich and dates nothing but gold diggers.
>>
>>36774354
no you fucking retard. Have all of you ever think about be a girl and found the same problem? Are ALL men ONLY like Stacys. Its fucking hilarious
>>
>>36775247
Fuck you i am desirable i am too smart and better at intellect than Chad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.