/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy SHIT >Live abroad in a student residence for a year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 17

File: me.jpg (109KB, 667x625px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
109KB, 667x625px
Holy SHIT

>Live abroad in a student residence for a year
>go downstairs to eat
>sit down randomly without thinking
>realized I sat right in the middle of a table full of Estonian exchange students
>they all look at me awkwardly and giggle
>Fedorian with twirly moustache goes "ah yeees, haha... I mentioned you to the gurls, you are the man who has interesting stories?"
>"h-haha yeah" (He thinks this of me because I told him I liked history)
>conversation starts to flow and I answer with mostly yes or no questions
>"are you going to x club tomorrow?"
>"why?"
>"eets my birthday"
>"oh... Are you inviting me?"
>"yes shoore"
>holy shit this hot Estonian girl invited me out

Now I'm going out with a bunch of cute Estonian normies and their friends. this is fucking unprecedented. I don't know anything about girls or Estonia. Do I have a shot? I'm very socially disabled and very plain looking but MAYBE If I play my cards right.

This all happened due to sheer fucking luck. Please guide me /r9k/, I may never have this chance again.
>>
>>36773923
Don't try too hard. You'll fuck it up.
Don't drink too much. You'll fuck it up.
>>
>>36773923
Be yourself, but do your best to stay relaxed and show that there's no fear of social interaction. This is best strat.
>>
>>36773923
Estonian girls are similar to any other nationality, alcohol gets them started. I'd suggest you to drink too just to loosen up. Talk with them, invite them to dance, make yourself interesting.
>>
>self hating white wannabe minority

I don't want to help someone disgusting
>>
>>36773923
You in Tallinn or Tartu?
>>
>>36774030

>don't try too hard

What constitutes trying to hard? What's not trying enough? What's a good ammount of "trying"?

>>36774083

IDK one of them seemed nice she was accidentally pouring water into her yogurt pot and I talked to her for a lil while. One of the guys thinks I'm retarded because he asked me to play chess and I lost cuz I don't know how to play well and he gave me a "Maybe pley a fiu mor game with your sister ;^)))"

>>36774188

I'm in Southern Spain

>>36774177

You're minsinterpreting. For me, I connect with that image because despite being brown, I grew up in a white country and white culture and my "soul" is white, despite my outward appearance.
>>
File: 1492406402419.jpg (554KB, 2500x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1492406402419.jpg
554KB, 2500x1450px
>>36774225
>What constitutes trying to hard? What's not trying enough? What's a good ammount of "trying"?
See picture.
>>
>>36774457

How poingnant.

Anything you can offer as advice anyways?
>>
>>36774534
I don't know enough of you to really give you advice, I'm afraid. You're clearly not autistic enough for simplistic bullshit of don't push yourself socially too hard, don't repeat your jokes, don't try to continuously be funny, there's no need for you to be etc.
>>
>>36774588

Well, my biggest struggle is finding shit to say in a conversation. I talk a lot but only because I'm uncomfortable with silence and can't tell when there's a comfortable ammount of it. I can actually talk about things that interest me, but people aren't into those things.

How do I make conversation?
>>
>>36774626
Ask them about their studies, about their home country, what places they are from, what they want to do after studying. That's shows you're interested.
>>
File: 1492411006891.jpg (390KB, 1600x915px) Image search: [Google]
1492411006891.jpg
390KB, 1600x915px
>>36774626
>I'm uncomfortable with silence
Estonians will be notably less uncomfortable with this. Don't try to awkwardly force it away.
> I can actually talk about things that interest me, but people aren't into those things.
>How do I make conversation?
Greet them, make small talk, maybe ask them about the club, their drinks, how their day has been, everything good? etc. Just small chatter to open up the discussion and to maybe find something to latch onto.
Then try to figure out what things they are into, what they like to talk about, ask them more about them, like you actually cared. Then proceed to (relatively) concisely tell your views and experiences on the things and if they're ordinary people, they'll probably ask you stuff in response and then you'll already have a discussion going. If you're lucky, you'll find a mutual tangent, something you're both interested in. Just pretend like you actually enjoy their company and are interested in them as human beings. (If you actually are, it's a plus)
Alternatively, if you've got something really interesting to tell them, you can start by sharing that.

You might want to have a drink before going out. Helps with confidence, sociability and once you realise that nobody really cares that much about what you're saying and doing, so long as it's not way out of line, everything'll be easier.
>>
>>36774851

They seem like massive stereotypical normies, but I don't know much about Estonians or Estonian culture.

So basically, in a consise way, talk about normal day to day things and the things they like, think and want to do? see, I could, but to me that seems just so fucking boring. I'd hate to talk about that but maybe normies care.

What about weed edibles instead? My one friend in this town says he's making some for after the gym.
>>
>>36774626
>How do I make conversation?
You're going to a club, you don't fucking make small talk in a damn club. This is a place where normies go to get drunk and do normie stuff (read: dance with loud music and get partners for sex).
Now, don't think put all your money in one or two girls because in a club it only takes 5 seconds for chad to start playing ping pong with the tits of your oneitis.
On dancing, if you don't have experience it's just not gonna work out no matter how much you try, so just get drunk and move (be very careful on stepping on the girl's feet)
Now the thing to actually get girls is to manage the famous "sexual scalation", of this i can tell you i don't know shit but it's basically buying the girl a drink or two, saying indirect but provocative stuff to get the girl in the mood, complimenting a lot, touching little by little but with confidence.
IF, IF you manage to get someone(lol) be sure to know beforehand where to go for the sex
>>
File: 1489357387488.jpg (59KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489357387488.jpg
59KB, 200x200px
>>36773923
>i dont know anything about girls or estonia
>>
>>36774946

oh shit nigga. I don't know man they're all SEEMINGLY somewhat conservative (the one I like semeed sweet and homely and she's my oneitis out of all of them but I know even conservative cuties get captured by chad)

One of the guys actually asked me if I like to dance and I was like "h-hahah yeah when I'm drunk and don't care ;)" and they gave me a sort of disappointed look, like I was meant to be a good dancer for some reason. Should I bother dancing AT ALL in any way? Surely they'll expect me to move a little

Also, am I really fucking meant to touch them and be flirty? like that? I always have the mindset of "why would I do that? These girls don't want me to bother them"

>>36775023

Can you teach me about either of those things?
>>
>>36774943
>I could, but to me that seems just so fucking boring. I'd hate to talk about that but maybe normies care.
People like talking about themselves, "connecting", being "friends" and so forth. Or that's the conclusion I've arrived to and it has worked well for me, with people coming to me for company and discussion without me even knowing why. I mean, you can talk of in-depth things, but to do so, you should first get to know them and socialize, since that's what you're there for. For the company of the people, not to have an argument or discussion about Laotian cannonbreech designs. Sure, if the discussion goes that way, you can have at it, just keep your powerlevel somewhat hidden.
>What about weed edibles instead? My one friend in this town says he's making some for after the gym.
I don't know how weed affects a person, so I can't say.
>>
>>36775051
>, like I was meant to be a good dancer for some reason
Because you're Spanish. You Southerners are smooth, energetic, charismatic, hot extroverts who live life to the fullest and have a deeply burning passion in your hearts.
>Also, am I really fucking meant to touch them and be flirty? like that? I always have the mindset of "why would I do that? These girls don't want me to bother them"
If they're there to get fucked, sure and if you're attractive enough. They'll let you know if they don't want you there.
>>
File: 1374370527661.png (235KB, 900x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1374370527661.png
235KB, 900x1093px
>>36775051
>Can you teach me about either of those things?
Girls are icky and Eesti is best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVKoIjkUwZg
>>
>>36775220

I'm actually Alberto Barbosa but yeah I guess. I grew up in the UK so I'm very typically English.

> You Southerners are smooth, energetic, charismatic, hot extroverts who live life to the fullest and have a deeply burning passion in your hearts.

lol I'm not

And I'm just very very average imo. Kind of short at 174cm/5 foot nine. They're so cute though HNG I gotta at least try anon
>>
>>36773923
You already fucked up by coming here, posting a thread, and overthinking it all. Better luck next time.
>>
A L B E R T O
L
B
E
R
T
O

*laughs in iberian*
>>
>>36775295

NO ANON PLEASE I just wanted help from the people I know I can trust for advice

>>36775343

no te rias de mi por favor, anon
>>
>>36775376
Yo jugaba pelota en universidad
>>
God we really have to start genociding you people already.
>>
>>36775051
>Should I bother dancing AT ALL in any way?
Definitely. It's a club, there's going to be music, everyone is going to be dancing and you will be "that guy" if you don't partake.
>am I really fucking meant to touch them and be flirty? like that? I always have the mindset of "why would I do that? These girls don't want me to bother them"
Yeah, in a club you don't speak through words because the music is damn loud and everyone is drunk. Yes you have to touch them (gradually, not like a rapist) yes you have to flirt. To know how much and to which degree is an skill that normies have and we just don't, so you're going to be walking on a tight rope (but you DO have to)

I'm a foreign student living in russia and I'm telling you all this from the list of what i have done wrong in my (still unsuccessful) tries to get laid
>>
>>36775427

me gusta jamon york

>>36775465

Ok thank you anon. I guess I'll just try. Are Estonians/eastern Europoons weirder about physical contact or can I just like... Touch their shoulder or something, maybe playfully rufle their hair or give them a light playful punch?

Also, is the whole Southpark goth dance thing with the like "hold drink, tap foot, rock slightly and bob head" deal acceptable for dancing?
>>
>>36775501
No te has dado cuenta?
>>
File: caretos 2.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
caretos 2.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>36775537

idk anon gomen
>>
File: t3_5dv6h3.png (1MB, 1024x531px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5dv6h3.png
1MB, 1024x531px
>>36775612
I'll help you out familia
>>
>>36775651

please do anoni
>>
>>36775501
>weirder about physical contact or can I just like... Touch their shoulder or something, maybe playfully rufle their hair or give them a light playful punch
Dunno about which situation would call for a playful punch, but the rest are ok as long as you get the mood going.
Don't know what you're talking about but basically try to imitate how others dance but beware of getting to repetitive, you will have to add some variation and creativity.
Other thing i know is that around here clubs usually play shitty repetitive techno all the time, so if in spain they play something different then the estonians should suck at it too
>>
>>36775651

WAIT A MINUTE

SHEEEEEIT

it finally clicked
>>
>>36775651
forty keks at that pic
>>
>>36774078
Did you just fucking
>bee yourself
>>>>>reddit
Back you need to go
>>
File: 1383730311857.jpg (77KB, 532x427px) Image search: [Google]
1383730311857.jpg
77KB, 532x427px
>>36775651
>that there image
>>
File: smug3.jpg (7KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
smug3.jpg
7KB, 192x187px
>>36774225
>brown south spaniard wants to fuck an estonian

I, as a superior specimen , a north spaniard, could definitely do it. Don't try arab blood sperg lord.
>>
>>36774078
Girls can smell fear. Don't show any. Just enjoy yourself. This is your chance to cuck fate. Even if you don't get laid you're going to learn something. I'm rooting for you OP, you glorious faggot.
>>
File: what.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>36775651
what is that pic?

gilgamesh
>>
>>36775810

I'm An Alberto Barbosa and I only have one grandfather from Alentejo. Almost all of my family is from Northen Portugal, above the Douro.

>>36775820

Thank you anon. I'm going to get drunk and ruffle their hair. They live with me but fuck it. I don't even care.

>>36775726
what the fuck do I have to actually fucking try to dance well

Thought just some generic bobbing would work nigga I ain't a dancer I mean do normies even REALLY care?
>>
>>36775846
It's a big picture anon
>>
File: 1492582267951.png (788KB, 934x875px) Image search: [Google]
1492582267951.png
788KB, 934x875px
>>36775846
>what is that pic?
Does this help?
>>
File: smug.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>36775863
>>>>>portugal

That makes it even worse, brown fuck. Reminder, only white people and maybe a few asians can be robots, mainly because to be a robot you must be intelligent.
>>
>>36775975

>Implying brown people aren't THE most robot of all
>>
>>36775975
TIL portuguese people are brown

im half portuguese but i look white?
>>
File: for you.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
for you.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>36775869
>>36775867
I think it helps... for you...
>>
>>36775869
>>36775867
Was getting invited part of your birthday?
>>
File: average robot.png (83KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
average robot.png
83KB, 696x931px
>>36776033
>implying dumb extroverted brownies can be INTP or INTJ (very robut)
a brownie doesn't do pic related. ever see a nonwhite NEET?
>>
>>36776112

>Ever see a nonwhite neet

ye me

>MB test

I'm ENFP btw

I'm not extroverted

>>36776059

It depends anon. Portugal is brown in the south and white in the north. I'm brown because I rolled a shit dice and got all my disgusting Grandfather's Alentejo genes. My sister came out white with green eyes instead.
>>
File: 1485812867084.png (104KB, 1206x780px) Image search: [Google]
1485812867084.png
104KB, 1206x780px
>>36775975
>portuguese
Stay mad spaniard
>>
>>36776112
>only whites can be robots
Did a beaner steal your gf Norman?
Get out
>>
>>36776178
>I'm ENFP btw
You're a failed normalfag, then. Or just plain old normalfag, I guess, since you're getting invited to a club.
>>
>>36776213

She just fucking randomly invited me anon, I didn't fucking say anything to any of them, I just sat down to eat and awkwardly made some smalltalk. She probably invited fuckloads of people.

>Implying I'm a normalfag

I've done some things that would fucking disgust you
>>
>>36773923
If their Eestipois brothers find out you touched their grills, you're in for a very slow death.
>t. 6toes
>>
File: 1471879111132.png (669KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471879111132.png
669KB, 1280x720px
>>36776240
>I've done some things that would fucking disgust you
Yeah, no.
>>
>>36776258

At least I'll have gotten laid
>>
>>36775863
>I ain't a dancer
Okay, I'll be honest: me neither, i can't do it right no matter how i try, i always step on the girl's feet, and hate every second of it (they probably do as well, can't blame them).
But remember that you are going to a FUCKING CLUB, it's by no means the only place to get laid but if you go to the damn club you go to dance.

If i am even more honest I stopped going because it just didn't work for me, you will have to go and see how it is for you. Hopefully you will gain valuable insight at the end.
>>
>>36773923

Drink just a little bit to give you some confidence and don't overthink. When a girl giggles at you and starts getting frisky dont think about it just do it. Thats how the normals have sex without having an existential crisis and realizing they're just rubbing their naked fleshy bodies together and smearing bacteria laden emissions on each other like slugs in heat.
>>
They just want a green card you fucking retard
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.