[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FIVE MONTHS HAVE PASSED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF 2017 what have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: lamo xDDD.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
lamo xDDD.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
FIVE MONTHS HAVE PASSED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF 2017

what have you accomplished in that time?

I promised myself i'd learn to code, haven't wrote a single line of code since january.
>>
killed my neighbor's dog, and then killed the new one she got after the other one I killed died.

Tonight the cycle will repeat, and will continue ad infinitum or until I die or get caught.
>>
File: EKnxa7nXtyQ.jpg (178KB, 1280x845px) Image search: [Google]
EKnxa7nXtyQ.jpg
178KB, 1280x845px
>decided to learn level 1 chinese.
>somehow completed the course.
>>
>>36773233
by the way, i killed your dog too, Steven Johnson.
>>
I promised myself to stop smoking and start studying more.

Haven't opened a book since february. I'm getting there for cigarettes tho
>>
File: 1492679658879.jpg (51KB, 737x224px) Image search: [Google]
1492679658879.jpg
51KB, 737x224px
>>36773169
Stopped learning japanese and stopped writing my book because I got into an accident and still am too depressed about my lack of legs to actually do anything useful.
>>
I've lost like 25lbs and saved up roughly 10 grand since the beginning of the near year.

Ive also started reading more, but I still feel retarded.
>>
File: large pepe.jpg (27KB, 517x326px) Image search: [Google]
large pepe.jpg
27KB, 517x326px
>January
Gained 40lbs in 1 month to hit 400
Lost my job at the grocery store because I was too fat to work quickly
Used savings to pay next 24 months of rent to mother ($2400) leaving my $9000 to spend on myself
Ate every piece of food in the refridgerator whilst mom was at work, causing an argument
Ran away from home for 1 day
Fell into a canal and almost drowned

>February
Broke ankle getting out of bed because my cat was eating a dropped slice of pizza and tripped me

>March
Got out of bed for first time in 3 weeks. Tried to walk to the park, got tired and had to steal change from an ice cream van to get the bus home
Told I could have my job back if I lost 30lbs
Gained 10 lbs

>April
Attempte suicide on april fools day
Gained 5lbs
Tried to learn DIY but hands too fat to grip a hammer

Don't get fat
>>
I got a new laptop and a nintendo switch

cut my hair finally
>>
actually made a lot of steps towards beating my social anxiety

i can speak to strangers now, if i'm given a reason/opportunity without breaking down. i've been attending bars by myself to socialize too. unfortunately i may have picked up minor alcoholism as a side effect
>>
>>36773169
I've still got 7 months dude. Back off.
>>
>>36773169
> Learned to play twinkle-twinkle little star on piano
> Wrote the first three chapters of a book
> Made appointments for psychiatric/psychologic help for my MDD and ADHD (clinically diagnosed)
>>
I started a new job, redecorated my house, released an album and had some of my photography featured in a local gallery. It's been pretty alright.
>>
Turned 25 and started planning my suicide. That's about it.
>>
File: 1446304688545.jpg (141KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1446304688545.jpg
141KB, 1440x810px
>been living and studying in a different country since last year
>working steadily towards my goals, not really failing at anything and comfortably mantaining an above average performance academically (of course no gf or anything)
>still feel very frustrated, as if i just wasn't doing anything at all, as if I'm not putting nearly enough effort, as if i was on my way to become a complete failure
>still try to free up as much time as possible from studying to watch chinese cartoons
>it doesn't really affect my performance but still feel guilty
>tfw i just can't stop blaming myself and feeling frustrated for no real reason
>>
i flipped the switch and started on the path to getting /fit/ and turning my life around. i still don't know if i'll ever get a job but self-improvement is satisfying as fuck. i started counting calories and eating at a deficit in march and i've already lost about 20 pounds (from 253)

its not even that hard i just had to not binge 1000 + calorie meals in the middle of the night and snack constantly

losing weight is as simple as calories in, calories out. dont let anyone bullshit you otherwise. (keto, etc)

i'm eating slightly less garbage food so i'm enjoying real food more and more. for breakfast this morning i fried myself up three eggs, two pieces of turkey bacon, and toasted a slice of sweet hawaiian bread in the pan after i was done with the other two. even factoring in the cooking spray it was about 450 calories, filling, and delicious.

protip: if youre gonna put salt and pepper on eggs or bacon, do it while theyre cooking in the pan instead of afterwards, it gets burnt on there and tastes way better. also hot sauce is devoid of calories and adds loads of flavor.

other protip in case any of you nerds are motivated by this post: replace soda entirely with sparkling water. diet soda is still bad for you but fizzy water is pretty harmless and hits that same spot.
>>
My successful wife hasn't divorced my NEET ass.
>>
i learned some basics of c
>>
>>36773169
FOUR months have passed

we're in the 5th month
>>
>>36773169
I kept telling myself I would finallystart seeing a therapist and I did. Exactly today. I'm just scared to leave my apartment most of the time.
>>
Became gayer
>>
>>36773169
Go sum the prime numbers up to 2 million. Go write a FizzBuzz program. Hell, go "Automate the Boring Stuff with Python". Come on, not a single line?
>>
>>36773169
>Learning German
>Doing well in school
>Have a part time job
Gained like five pounds though
>>
I got a job. I paid off all my debt. I am saving money for drivers training and a car. I'm knocking out all these little things knowing next year will be time to start on the big ones.
>>
I got back into writing and this time I'm managing to make it stick instead of deleting everything out of shame.
Now I've got a big chunk of little stuff that I've written, even more stuff just drafted/outlined and ready to go, I started going to an Improv group and at the moment I'm developing some material because I want to try performing at a stand-up open mic.
I'm doing okay.
>>
>>36773975
why do you keep eating?
>>
>>36773169
I started a daily exercise routine that I have kept too, drawn every day and started reading literature.

I still hate myself.
>>
gone vegan
>>
>>36773169
Got a job and for back to uni
>>
File: IMG_20170503_151643.jpg (129KB, 720x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_151643.jpg
129KB, 720x880px
What I wanted to accomplish:
>Start learning Russian/French
>Actually get friends and stop spending all day in your room
>Get weight down to 140 (started at 170)
>Upgrade computer
>Learn to code or something

What I've accomplished:
>Barely taught myself the Russian alphabet
>Made a few acquaintances, no real friends tho
>Got weight down to 160
>Bought some books and made a decent library
>Read 20 books this year so far
Goin kinda slow, but I still think we're all gonna make it brahs
>>
>>36778034
Forgot to mention
>Stopped watching anime
>Stopped playing vidya (Though i think i may want to come back, to runescape at least)
>Learned a couple new pieces on the old classical guitar
>Bought new clothes for first time in years
>Tried getting back into drawing
>Got back into origami
Now that i think about it, 2017 has been quite good desu. Made some progress, still pretty lonely, but its not as bad as last year
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.