[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else come to the conclusion that acid attacks against

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Anybody else come to the conclusion that acid attacks against females from jilted ex-lovers are redpilled?

On the surface the attacks look pathetic and primal. But when you think about when the female leaves the relationship and how she takes half of your worth to provide for another partner, it makes the acid assault almost seem as a reasonable balance the male takes away half of her worth for her next partner.

Really :think: about it, robots.
>>
anti slide
>>
a female's sole purpose is to select an attractive/smart/wealthy man and breed with him. no matter how scummy you think they are, they do their evolutionary duty and make sure pathetic anomalies like you stay out of humanity's gene pool. if you throw acid on a female then not only you are worse than that whore, you are basically proving her fucking point.
>>
>>36773073
Where do you people keep getting the idea that women take half of your stuff when they leave? I see this repeated so often on here, while simultaneously seeing a lot of people in their 10s and 20s. Are y'all already divorced or what? This is not what breaking up is like in real life kids...
>>
>>36773855

>smart
don't think so

>Wealthy
>Attractive
Yup.
>>
>>36773855
By allowing women to choose you are giving them a power never intended by nature.
It has always been men who have chosen the women who looked like they would provide the best offspring.
>>
It is justified. You pretty much got it right, OP.

By ruining their face permanently, you're denying her a relationship with Chad, and the ability to have children, thus removing a whore from the gene pool
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.