[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Now, Anon, it's come to our attention that you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: job interview.jpg (297KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
job interview.jpg
297KB, 2000x1000px
>Now, Anon, it's come to our attention that you're a virgin despite being in your 20s... Actually, not only that, but you haven't even kissed a girl or held a girl's hand in your entire life.
>And it's also been revealed to us that throughout school you had no friends, you barely talked to anyone, and when bullied you preferred to take the abuse silently and sometimes even cry instead of simply standing up for yourself.
>Also, records tell us you spend nearly all your free time on the notorious image forum called 4chan, which has been connected to numerous controversies including the growing "alt-right" movement.
>Usually we don't take these things into consideration, but these are alarming sings that you won't fit in with our friendly, social, and accepting work culture. However you do have an impressive resume, which meets all of the qualifications. Maybe you would like to say a word or two to defend yourself?
>>
What kind of person makes these threads?

2sec originalo
>>
>>36772575
a masochist

orgin
>>
>>36772575
they are funny tho
>>
>>36772553
>File: job interview.jpg (297 KB, 2000x1000)
> Anonymous 05/04/17(Thu)13:29:46 No.3677

I'm actually more sociably than you might think at first glance of my um, 4chan Credentials. I'm shy until I get to know you, and you get to know me. But Once I open up I am very friendly and amiable. I love people.
>>
File: 1351446402107.jpg (19KB, 423x480px) Image search: [Google]
1351446402107.jpg
19KB, 423x480px
>>36772553
So what? Are you bigots implying that us autists cannot do real work?
>>
their faces look fucked up somehow
getting serious uncanny valley from that pic
>>
>>36772553
how do you know that? fuking creeps, get out of my head!!!!!!!!!1
>>
i swear there was a twilight zone episode just like these threads where some guy who runs a library becomes obsolete

and this group at giant tables want him to explain stuff about himself
>>
>>36772661

Yeah, stay out of my headspace bro bro! Fucking creeps <3
>>
>>36772661
You ISP sold them your logs and chinese moot sold them your posts.
>>
>>36772553

I'm Jewish.
I think you're being VERY antisemitic with those statements. I only use 4 Chan to do work for the JIDF.

If you're going to keep harassing me in this environment I'll get my lawyers and the ADL involved.

They'll promote me to manager then, and I'll fire them as I show them a genealogy chart showing I'm 0% Jew.

You have to out kike them.
>>
File: 1491284931677.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1491284931677.gif
2MB, 600x450px
>>36772671
>Thinks Twilight Zone is good show
>>
>>36772755
okay im looking out for myself

die frog die lol
>>
>>36772553
>>Now, Anon, it's come to our attention that you're a virgin despite being in your 20s... Actually, not only that, but you haven't even kissed a girl or held a girl's hand in your entire life.
I'm saving myself for the one. fuck off
>And it's also been revealed to us that throughout school you had no friends, you barely talked to anyone, and when bullied you preferred to take the abuse silently and sometimes even cry instead of simply standing up for yourself.
But that's wrong. I've had atleast one person i'd call a friend throughout school and university
>Also, records tell us you spend nearly all your free time on the notorious image forum called 4chan, which has been connected to numerous controversies including the growing "alt-right" movement.
What I do in my personal time shouldn't be of your concern
>Maybe you would like to say a word or two to defend yourself?
I might be a reserved person, but I'm not a psycho
>>
>>36772553
>but these are alarming sings that you won't fit in with our friendly, social, and accepting work culture
>with our friendly, social, and accepting work culture
>accepting work culture
>accepting
Yeah, something something tells me this isn't right. Anyways, besides the virgin part it seems that my idiotic geniuneness hinders me at escaping NEETdom.
>>
>>36772553
>made out with dozens of girls
>still a virgin
>not sure if I'm gay or just being avoidant due to anxiety
>>
>>36772553
>whatevs, i came here only because employment office made me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.