[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few months ago, I met a cute girl at uni who smiled at me,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_onevsrQCLt1w383dio1_1280.jpg (341KB, 650x1003px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onevsrQCLt1w383dio1_1280.jpg
341KB, 650x1003px
A few months ago, I met a cute girl at uni who smiled at me, even though I creeped behind her. I didn't care, because I thought I'd never see her again (she's got a nice ass btw.).
Saw her twice that semester, stopped caring about her. This semester I see her every week and I get a weird feeling of wanting to talk to her whenever I see her, though I couldn't yet for various reasons.
Yesterday I saw her alone for the first time (not sitting next to her girlfriend) we were the last people in the lecture hall. I didn't expect her to be there, so I didn't approach her, because I had nothing to say.
I'll see her most likely next week and I wanna ask her out without creeping her off.
How can I approach her, robots?

>picrelatiohowshelooks
>>
>>36772418
It's out of your league dude. This is why robots are robots. Asking 9/10 girl out being average
>>
>>36772498
Eh, I'll still talk to her, rather get a "sorry, not interested" than nothing at all.
>>
>>36772498
>giving advice on dating as a nu-male

Never listen to guys like him "outta your league" hahah

No girl is out of your league. They are women not superheros.
>>
>>36772418

"I've seen you around. Would you like a coffee, ice cream, etc..."
>>
>>36773360
Should I tell her that I think she's pretty to make things clear, or should I keep it to myself?
>>
>>36772952
>They are women not superheros.
fucking this, this is all guys have to understand, women arent something amazing and precious, they do just as retarded things as we do, and they are just as insecure as we are, if not more, why would they else do all in their power to be percieved as healthier and better looking?

>i have a gym membership anon
>oh, i wear heels because i like them, they are pretty
>hehe my make-up? i just LOVE putting it on, its like being an artist
>dont be silly anon, i use this waist "trainer" (read corset) to train my core
>heh, no anon, i only wear yoga pants because they are comfortable and i can go run in them after class
>>
>>36773381

I wouldn't tell her she is pretty. She already knows. She already knows you like her. Try to be more original and honest.
>>
>>36773381

For instance, to the girl in the pic I would say: "you've got a beautiful hair" which is the truth. She also has awesome legs but that is too sexual. Avoid mentioning that,
>>
>>36775576
I'll just go up to her and say:
>Hey, do you have a minute?
>Hi, my name's anon.
>*awkward handshake*
>she replies: "Hi I'm ???"
>I've seen you on campus before, and thought I'd say hello.
>Do you wanna hang out some time and get to know each other?
>she: "sure hehe xp ^^ xD"
>let's exchange numbers blablabla

I need a r8 on that dialogue of mine.
How'd ya'll niggas do it?
>>
>>36776209

That can be used for any girl. I would add some personal touch.
>>
>>36776331
How can you add a personal touch if all you exchanged were eye contacts?
>>
>>36772418
Keep in mind that a girl smiling at you means exactly nothing, it is just common courtesy to smile at people.

Not saying you shouldn't try, just don't create any expectations about this, or you're bound to be disapointed. Since you are in college, maybe you could use that to break the ice. Talk about the class, or whatever.
>>
>>36772418
I hope u realize girls like that have campus police on speed dial, u think ur the only weirdo who's noticed her, and u *really* think she hasn't noticed?

Girls spend their whole lives being set upon by creeps, prettier girls much more so.
>>
>>36772418
Please update us when you get removed from the premises by campus police
>>
>>36776628
Yeah, sure. I mean that's why I wanna talk to her. Just to hear what she has to say. Even if she says that she doesn't have an interest, I just don't wanna guess anymore when I see her. I just don't like expressing myself and getting my emotions accross, that's the biggest issue, it's not the talking.

You mean throwing in a casual "What do you think of the lesson with Mr. anon we just had?" after the
>..."thought I'd say hello"
>>
>>36776789
>>36776727
Sounds like somebody talks from experience.
>>
>>36776903
No campus police in my slavistani shithole
also no girls in my mech engineering faculty
>>
>>36776209
Honestly pretty good, not even joking. If you can say this confidently, it will probably work.
>>
>>36776727
>Girls spend their whole lives being set upon by creeps, prettier girls much more so

Doubt it. It's an internet meme. Creeps don't ask out girls irl.
>>
>>36777017
But look at OP, he's gonna do it
>>
>>36777047
How's he a creep? He's shy and weird for looking at her and saying nothing. That doesn't make him a creep, he's showing weakness and has to fix it. The only way he can fix it, is talking to her and get rejected or in the unrealistic scenario get her as a gf.
>>
>>36776903
I was the first commenter, and unlike a lot of the fat nasty virgin losers that post here I've actually been involved with girls (more at 19 and a higher quality than most of these fat losers could ever hope for) and so in a way you're right: girls have told me about guys like OP (and the rest of the oneitis/friendzone crowd) and believe me when I say they're often more aware about you guys than they give on, as well as feeling a combination of pity-repulsion-and-fear towards you lot.
>>
>>36777104
>on /r9k/
>not a creep by definition
Are you a girl? This kind of shitty false hope posting is often done by girls.
>>
>>36777128
This. I eventually learned to avoid looking at girls entirely to avoid any drawing any negative attention to myself this way.
>>
>>36777017
Creeps don't only ask girls out, they go up to them and shoot them three times while babbling some hysterical bitchy oneitis/friendzone bullshit, or did you not hear about that loser shooting that pretty girl at some US community college yesterday?

>like seriously, kys
>>
>>36777128
It's all about moving fast. The longer you wait the more awkward it gets. Most guys don't wanna let go of girls, so they wait for the right moment, meanwhile the might momentarily attraction (from the female part) wears right off within the first day/week.

Get rejected and ask out girls right away. Best thing you can do.
>>
>>36777128
As if all girls remember the guys who look at them and then look away.
They literally got dozends of guys creeping after them, why'd they bother about an individual unless they encounter them on a daily basis.
>>
>>36777244
You're totally right, asking a girl that you like out right away is way better than having some oneitis/friendzone bull shit, my only problem with OP is he doesn't even know the girl, he needs to be in a situation where they can be introduced by mutual friends/acquaintances *or* he needs to be with her in a setting where going up to a stranger is encouraged, like a club or bar or party of some sort.

But randomly going up to a girl in the middle of ca,pus and squeaking out 'hi I'm anon, will you go out with me?' is not gonna work unless anon looks like Cole Sprouse ie is a Chad and I'm pretty sure he's not.
>>
>>36777168
>hey I think you're cute wanna hang out?

>shooting somebody three times in the head because you can't stand rejection thanks to basementdwelling and helicopter parents

learn the difference
>>
>>36777403
See this post
>>36777401
it's not gonna work unless he's Chad u clueless virgin

>I'm a weeb btw and I'm spiritually a robot, I post this shit to help u f*k-o's
>>
>>36777401
So you'd rather have him go through the pain of being friends and some day ask her if she wants to hang, and then have her say: "sorry, thanks for asking, but I'm not interested".
You're figuratively turning him into an envy shooter the first time he sees her with another guy.
>>
>>36772418
>she smiled at me

I hate to break it to you but girls have a smile reflex when they see disabled/autistic people. I think it's a motherly reflex.

Don't take it too far.
>>
>>36777519
HAHAHAHA
>this guy
>>
>>36772418
My prediction is that she'll sympathetically look at you and stutter u-u-ummm, sorry anon, but i've uhhhh uh, got a boyfriend
>>
Who in this thread actually got laid once with a real girl?
>>
>>36777589
obviously no one
>>
>>36777576
Best thing that could happen to OP.
>>
>>36774097

Yeah, unfortunately for you, the factual statistics that make your fee fees hurt indicate that only 20% of males ever sexually reproduce. Most men are not attractive AT ALL to women. Most married women cuckolded their husbands. This is just a genetic fact.
>>
I remember why /r9k/ is such a sad and pathetic board. You guys don't even give life a chance and are too stupid and lazy to kill yourself thanks to
>mommies tendies

let op try his thing, at least he gets his ass out there unlike 90 percent of you fat, online games playing losers.
>>
>>36777471
He's either a psychology or he isn't, whatever I say won't make a difference.

What worries me about OP is this:
>he notices when she's not with her friend and thinks this is a good time for him to move in. this indicates he's *really* socially anxious, a huge turn off for girls. It also seems like he sees the girl as prey: she's isolated and he likes that.
>he had "nothing to talk to her about" after a lecture. really? that's like the *prime* moment to chat to a girl. Hey Dr/Prof is so cool/lame/have no idea what he's saying/did you do yesterday's reading? Etc this gives u a chance to gauge her reactions to use: is she bothered? Distant? Is she turning pink/plying with her hair/giving you a weird smiley side glance/mirroring/just giving u a feeling she kinda lines u? Then say bye, and wait for next time to chat more, suggest eating at the campus cafe together or getting a cup of tea (or coffe if that's ur thing) and *keep seeing how things are going with her*
>if she likes u she'll be glad af when u finally ask her out (girls have literally told me: I was waiting for you to ask me out/I noticed you from the first day of class/I passed u in the hall before but u never noticed me meanie

>so ask her out, but don't just blurt it out the first time u talk to her
>>
>>36777589
I have

and speaking from that, >>36776209
is genuinely plausible just drop the awkward handshake and find a more natural way to start the conversation. maybe an open ended, nonchalant compliment like on what she's wearing or something
>>
>>36777589
2 ltr's and 12 total, I'm honestly burnt out, there's only so much head/doggy/eating her out/etc u can do before it gets boring, there's only so many times girls make an excuse to go by later (of the 10 casuals 3 had f*kn bf's that I didn't know about, I hate that shot so much, 1 it's wrong morally 2 what if the dudes a psycho and wants to kill me for smashing his sloot?) etc b4 u start to get cynical and heartless
>>
>>36777743
OP obviously never flirted with a girl, so a social situation makes him even more nervous, that's why (I think) he wants to talk to her on her own.
As I said, let him do his thing, she'll reject him and he moves on. Letting him suffer through a 'we can be friends if you want' timeline is just gonna make things worse for him (and possibly her)

He ain't gonna land either way, but he needs to learn, the only way he can learn is by talking to girls. Even if they reject him.
>>
this hits way too close to home
fuck you for reminding me why I'm here
>>
>>36777910
I didn't suggest a we can be friends timeline, more a getting to know you each other timeline, which is normal

At any rate yeah he needs to say hello and start to get to know her (and see I'd she's interested) or stop fantasizing about her
>>
>>36772418
this is one of those situations where you cannot take some lame advice on what to say from losers on the internet and apply it.
>>
>>36774097
I second this, girls are amazing let downs:

>you see her holding a book by a favorite author of yours, realizes she barely likes/understands it

>picture of her holding a guitar as her FB profile pic, you friend her, talk, meet: she barely knows how to play

>says she can't hang out because she's seeing an old friend: old friend turns out to be an ex-bf or guy she used to hook up with ("but it's not like that anymore between us, he's just a friend, it's none of your business anyway, you didn't know me back then")

>writes poetry: it's very bad

>sings along to your favorite song as your driving: her voice is a warbly out of tune mess

sigh, why do we do it? mainly one reason t b h
>>
>>36778085
>One of those situations?
You mean there are situations where you *do* seek advice from losers on the Internet?

Learn to logic, you idiot
>>
>>36778203
How about going to a music club and actually meeting girls with talent?
>>
>>36778303
kek, I don't need a professional musician, look I'm just ranting okay? I'm just being a bitter weirdo, I should be grateful girls have liked me, when I was a fat little boy with thick glasses and zero popularity I never imagined I'd be in the situations I've been in, sometimes when I'm half drunk and the girl I snuck into my room past midnight (19 still live with Mom) is tipsy after two beers and then we're on the bed, her arms legs tits unclothed her hot mouth on mine and I feel like wtf I'm just a worthless loser, why does she like me, why is this happening, but there you are, such is life
>>
>>36778717
I know what you mean, though I can't relate. I guess what they think of you is some stuff they make up in their small heads.

I guess their lifes are just way more shallow. Make up, social media, shopping, being accepted by society... be glad you're a man with hopes and dreams.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.