[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other fucking women's unwanted pregnancies are not special

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: angryfeminist.jpg (107KB, 615x727px) Image search: [Google]
angryfeminist.jpg
107KB, 615x727px
Other fucking women's unwanted pregnancies are not special to you just because they exist.

You don't even personally know about 99.9% of the unwanted pregnancies that have been aborted.

You wouldn't have personally known about 99.9% of them if they had been wanted.

You damned sure wouldn't have personally provided 99.9% of them (over 500k unwanted pregnancies happen a year in the US alone) the healthcare, education, food, shelter or parenting for 18 years to enable them to have the current quality of life YOU have.

The ones that ARE born unwanted are STILL in the craptacular foster care system NOT living the quality of life YOU are!

Not that ANY of that gives you the right to force other women to remain pregnant against their wills - you don't fucking own other women, they are not your fucking slaves to breed for your own desires.

If ALL fucking women never wanted to breed again, then you will just have to deal with the fact that humanity will die out because even THAT will never give you the right to harvest a pregnant woman against her will.

I am so sick of you fucking slaver wanna-be's that think you all have the authority to decide if another woman's fertilized egg MUST remain alive or not while it's still inside her own fucking body.

I hope another US Civil War wipes all of your kind out, just like it wiped out all those that wanted to continue to enslave black folks.

People like you's right to life should be forfeit along with any woman's unwanted pregnancy the moment you EVER try to enslave pregnant women for your own desires, you fucking globs of primordial goo!

Sorry, not sorry.
>>
Pay for your own shit, otherwise fuck off.
>>
File: no_hymen_no_diamond.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
no_hymen_no_diamond.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>Other fucking women's unwanted pregnancies are not special to you just because they exist

Exactly, so why the flying fuck should I pay for them, dipshit? Please promptly kill yourself. Retard. Holy christ.
>>
>>36771873
Don't care if they kill their babies, but they should at the very least be locked up for doing it. Only thing that bothers me about females who kill their babies are that most of them pretend to have morals which is so hypocritical it is laughable
>>
>>36771962
Pay for them to be aborted, I mean
>>
>>36771873

You are assuming that allowing abortion will avoid all unwanted pregnancies. Look at the amount of scumbags that have 5 or more kids. Abortion is just for middle class women who are juggling a career. All the countries with liberal abortion laws are the most degenerate.
>>
>>36771962
>>36771978
Paying for them to be aborted is cheaper than the alternative.

>>36771971
Women do have morals. They show compassion towards other living things. It's just that a clump of cells attached to your body isn't in that category.
>>
File: w_h_18.jpg (33KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
w_h_18.jpg
33KB, 500x356px
>>36772020
Why should I be obligated to pay for ANYTHING AT ALL? Oh because you're an entitled, selfish cunt who needs everything handed to her on a silver platter, and can't comprehend the concept that actions have consequences

"Oh I got pregnant while drunk at a gangbang, so now the taxpayers are obligated to pay for an abortion or pay to raise the child, those are the only two choices"

Uhh how about choice number 3, you take responsibility for your fucking actions and pay for your own shit?
>>
>>36772020
>clump of cells attatched to body
>not a living thing
>women show compassion
>literally killing another thing for personal benefit
>>
I don't even care about the ethical aspect, there is just no reason taxpayer dollars should be involved in any way whatsoever.
>>
>>36772063
>Uhh how about choice number 3, you take responsibility for your fucking actions and pay for your own shit?
that's how you end up like south america
>>
>>36771873
I fucking hate women. They have zero concept of responsibility and should not be allowed to voice their shit opinions.
>>
When did /r9k/ turn into a feminism?
>>
>>36771873
*kills baby*
my body my rules
sorry not sorry
;)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.