[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 30 year old KHV fembot who is fat and unattractive.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 67e.png (865KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
67e.png
865KB, 2000x1200px
I'm a 30 year old KHV fembot who is fat and unattractive. I am an engineer and make decent money, but I feel like there's no hope for me. I'm probably not going to get married and have children. If you're not a 6/10 woman, you are going nowhere.
>>
>>36768196
Go out with a black guy/latino.
>>
>not going anywhere
>engineer and makes decent money
Sure thing
>>
You can't be a robot. Females can't be robots. Nobody wants you here, please leave.
>>
Exercise to lose the fat. Plastic surgery to fix your face and loose skin. You got money, bitch. use it. Have social hobbies outside of work to fix your personality.
>>
>>36768196

How fat, how tall
>>
>>36768263

Butt ganker pls
>>
>>36768272
5'3"
270 pounds
>>36768239
who will marry me? i cant attract anyone, barely get any attention on okcupid

im going to an hero after my mother dies
>>
>>36768328

go get a greencard husband
>>
>>36768196
RREEEEEEEEE QUIT LARPING FEMALES DONT EXIST ON R9K
>>
>>36768196
It's your fault you're fat. if you weren't fat you'd get a bf no problem. get off my board
>>
>>36768328
>i cant attract anyone
Either find a black dude or go on a fucking diet fatty.
>>
>>36768328
Pay for liposuction and get dick grafted on, tell guys you're a trap

Problem solved
>>
>>36768239
why do women even bother going for careers when it's really marriage and a family that fulfills them and not a career? oh, because the government said so??

if you were ugly to begin with, then you fucked up by putting all your eggs into a career basket. when you do finally try to date it'll be like going to war buck ass naked without a clue + you're ugly.
>>
Strange reading this, I'm in the exact same situation and the same career strangely, and I know this sounds to stereotypical but you need to work on yourself mentally before trying to get into a relationship. If you're unhappy with your weight you need find out why you eat too much and try solve that first, for me its crippling depression and PTSD and only now that I've started to work on my mental health have I been able to think about loosing weight. Good luck
>>
>>36768328
lift you fat fuck

you think because you're a woman you don't have to work out and nobody is going to tell you the same thing /fit/ would say?

Fuck that
>>
>>36768328
Lose weight, try to dress more feminine, maybe join a church. You're smarter than the average woman and a virgin, so it's not like you have nothing to offer. You don't have to look good, just fuckable, and pretty much any woman can look fuckable if she puts some effort into it. However I think you might have waited too long to have children. A woman's most fertile years are in her mid twenties. Not only are you 30, but by the time you're married you could be 35+. I hope you realise that not only is it more difficult to have children the older you are, but the chance of your baby having Down's syndrome or other genetic defects is higher too.
>>
>>36768608
lifting wont do shit for body fat
i need to lose 160 pounds
>>
>>36768328
>270 pounds
how soft is your belly
>>
>>36768196
lose weight learn to makeup buy decent clothes learn to initiate human contact

ez
>>
If you're real, I'll marry you. One condition though... You have to work and I get to stay at home and play video games all day. Also, how good are you at making tendies?
>>
>>36768328
tell where youre from and ill tell you if im able to marry you, for sure.

Im a 7/10 average guy if you're wondering, not fat not skinny, just normal.
>>
>>36768239
Anon the only thing women want in this world is Chad's dick.

Do you really think fat ugly girls have trouble getting love? No they don't, if they stop chasing Chad. The only reason OP could be alone is because she won't give a chance to any non-chad man.

Browse /r/twoxchromosomes or something. You'll see.
>>
>>36769218
>>browse r/two chromosomes
Kek
>>
fat is a self-inflicted problem
>>
>>36768196
tfw no fatty gf
>>
Post pics. I like BBWs and I'm not a nigger.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.