[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dying is scary. how do I not die? I don't want this to be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1414886328316.png (354KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1414886328316.png
354KB, 5000x5000px
Dying is scary.
how do I not die? I don't want this to be my only short stint alive, never again to do anything at all whatsoever. fucking a I don't want to die
>>
Once you figure out the barriers you place between your body and the rest of the world are imaginary, and that the I you percieve is more your ego and oersona than the real you, then you'll start to see how inconsequential death is. It's perfectly fine for dying to scare anyone, but death is really no big deal.
>>
It's like treating the flu

Die a little bit for a little while and you'll make it through.
>>
>>36768044
you definitely arent alone in thinking about this anon

we need to die eventually so that chad's offspring will have their turn on this world
>>
>>36768152
Now I have to call my mom and reassure her that i love her and don't want her to die.
>>
>>36768101
Well said. Really, thanks man.
>>
>>36768539
Then I'm going to recommend you check out some of Alan Watts' lectures on youtube. Don't let the self-help new age titles fool you, it's the real deal.
>>
>>36768101
This really. Also the moment before death is really pleasant and peaceful and you just sort of let go, like the feeling you get when you fall asleep after just waking up times a 1000. Nearly died a few times. Also I guess that's why people choke themselves during sex sometimes
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.