[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Always got rejected in the most cruel ways in my life >Decide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: lmao.jpg (12KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
12KB, 184x184px
>Always got rejected in the most cruel ways in my life
>Decide to turn my life around, get /fit/, work more for more money (not that I was poor to begin with)
>Girl starts smiling at me
>She inevitably messages me
>Reject her saying I dont like her face and personality
>Just goes offline and probably started crying
So THIS is what it feels. God. To imagine women feel like this every other day when they turn someone down... Literally second best feeling in the world right after getting paycheck.
Best part is that she isnt even ugly or fat. Simply not my type
>>
thats nice but sounds like you're normal now
>>
>>36767985
Im still virgin tho. This is just the beginning, I will continue to improve myself and keep doing this. I have decided. Why the fuck would I just commit to a person date/marry them when I can just do this and feel almost like having orgasm every other day. Im so pumped now.
>>
>>36768024
post for proof faggot
>>
>>36768059
Its not in english (Im east euro)
>>
You have some kind of problems when you feel great when putting someone down.. Sounds like a inferiority complex to me. When I reject a girl I don't feel great at all because I just really hurt someone emotionally...
>>
File: IMG_0020.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>36768024
Sounds like you've gained one little bit of confidence and are so far up your own ass your seeing the world through your own teeth. Kill yourself cunt.
>>
>>36768024
hey, you in 2 years here

the feeling subsides, not only does the feeling subside but it's the feeling that causes this to happen. once the bad feelings come back (they will) you will not be able to do this anymore as girls don't do this because of who you think you made yourself into, but because of the attitude that you're living in in the moment
>>
>>36767964
>insecure about people having free will and not wanting to fuck you
>become healthy and better looking
>girl takes an interest in you
>reject her interest by insulting her

You just sound like an entitled asshole.
This is often times what high school bullies do. They get treated like shit by someone in their life, so they start lashing out at people who haven't wronged them in any way.
>>
>>36770231
Eh, I wouldn't stress too much over it, this story clearly never actually happened, OP is just fantasising a bit.
>>
>>36770231
>so they start lashing out at people who haven't wronged them in any way.
What exactly makes you think she would never lash out on me? I only got to see one side of her personality. Im sure she would act much more differently few years ago
>>
>>36770313
As if you can predict her future actions and intentions. You're insane.
>>
>all these buttblasted losers/white knights
Welcome to the new world, OP. Just remember the journey is not over, it's just begun.
>>
>>36770313
He didn't say she wouldn't POSSIBLY wrong you, he said you lashed out at someone who had nothing to do with your rage and never wronged you.

We don't know if that roastie was a bully or an asshole, but we do know that you are one, OP. This story is probably just impotent robot fantasy rage, but in the off chance it's real, you should know that you're the normiest of normies and learned nothing of your time as a robot. In fact you're everything r9k complains about.

Go suck an exhaust pipe.
>>
>>36770347
The irony of r9k is most robots would hate other robots. Crabs in a bucket in the truest sense of the metaphor.
>>
>>36770366
"Condemning a person being unfairly treated like shit?"
MUST BE A WHITE KNIGHT LOSER LOL
>>
>>36768674
Better he survives. If he's this mentally damaged, he'll never have a healthy relationship and will attract the type of shit that he is. People like this surround themselves with shit and are either hurting others or being hurt. He'll probably realize what a soulless fuck he is a few years down the line and an hero like a good normie bully should.
>>
>>36770430
Funnily enough, no one pitied or defended the girl. Just pointed out that OP is a normalfag bully.
>>
>>36770430
Being rejected is being treated unfairly? Jesus, get some balls. No one is entitled to shit. At least OP told the truth, so she can improve.
>>
>>36770400
>you should know that you're the normiest of normies and learned nothing of your time as a robot. In fact you're everything r9k complains about.
/r9k/ complains about those who are better than them; it's a den of spineless, gutless, overly sensitive, desperate, dishonest, resentful sissies. It is a GOOD thing he is everything it complains about, because it means he's doing something right.

Honestly, he's still too robot because he was honest instead of using her. For every one guy like him who would put her down, there are many more who would lead her on for an easy fuck. You have to seize upon opportunity.
>>
I remmber I used to start working out for the sole purpose of females and was constantly put down for having that mentality. I now realize they were just holding because my true potential lmao.
>>
>>36770708
Say again? You were disregarded for that mentality because others didn't want you to get ahead?
>>
>>36770757
I mean I should only blame myself for not working out but I guess the people around me and normies on the web would discourage that this was an effective strategy for getting sloots and suggested to not work out at all if I thought like this.
In reality if this were the case wouldn't it be better than nothing?
>>
>>36770831
I don't understand what you're saying, are you advocating that lifting for girls is a good strategy?
>>
>>36770935
well it depends on what your going for. In this case OP claims that he started attracting girls because of his money and fitness, and before he was rejected in cruel ways.
>>
>>36771014
Can't fault that logic.
>>
All these roasties getting toasty and the beta orbiters coming out make my day. Honestly, if you born want the superbot to bully normie whores, maybe the roasties shouldn't have treated him like shit throughout his life.

Unironically fuck off
>>
>>36767964
I'm scared that I've done this to girls before. I've rejected a lot of girls and I really hope they didn't cry about it afterwards. I really doubt they did though, I think only autists on this board cry when one person rejects them.
>>
>>36767964

Haha Hey JEsus
>>
>>36768474
this, and also you'll inevitably meet a girl who is smarter, better looking, etc. than you and you will feel even shittier than before when she rejects you because you delluded yourself into thinking you were on top of the world
>>
File: 1481168393837.png (121KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481168393837.png
121KB, 700x700px
>>36767964
>tfw rejected five girls so far because I knew they weren't virgins

It was fun at first but I'm getting pretty tired of it desu
>>
>>36772877
Lel. Good luck finding a virgin in 2k17 that isn't a religious nut
>>
>>36772898
>implying religious nut is bad

Anyways I'm studying with a girl tonight who I know hasn't kissed anyone. We'll see how it goes.
>>
>>36767964
>le sigh nobody likes me i'm an unlikable piece of shit ;-;
>I know! I'll double down on my already shit personality! That'll show those normies xdDD
You're all shitbags.
>>
>>36772976
>I know
Don't put your dick up your ass.
>>
>>36773006
Shut up normie shit.
Are you triggered that we don't play by your rules?
What makes you think any girl should be accepted by us?
>>
>>36773007
I'm not assuming if that's what your implying.
>>
>>36773093
So you asked. Does she have a reason for it?
>>
>>36773028
I'm sure your recreational anger will take you far. Lmao fucking loser.
>>
File: 1478862255658.jpg (244KB, 795x700px) Image search: [Google]
1478862255658.jpg
244KB, 795x700px
>tfw to intelligent to not reject girls
>>
>>36767964
For once, a non-fag OP. Shitting all over people when possible is one of the best feelings in the world. I did something like that along those lines at my Graduation, by going around and telling the everyone and the people who thought I liked them to go fuck themselves, I always hated them. Anyways, ignore the INFJ types on here and keep doing that.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.