/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone wish they had a bf who would make them get a tattoo. Something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1470345372821.gif (632KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1470345372821.gif
632KB, 540x304px
Anyone wish they had a bf who would make them get a tattoo. Something a little embarrassing or funny but not a dumb chads property or fetish thing. It'll remind me of hims for the rest of my life and dominance part is kinda hot
>>
>>36767958
>Anyone wish they had a bf who would make them get a tattoo. Something a little embarrassing or funny but not a dumb chads property or fetish thing. It'll remind me of hims for the rest of my life and dominance part is kinda hot
That would be really hot honestly
If he forced me to get it in a place people could see, no matter what it was, I would always know in the back of my head, I got it for him, you know
>>
>>36768004
>If he forced me to get it in a place people could see, no matter what it was, I would always know in the back of my head, I got it for him, you know

I'd prefer if he makes me get it on my butt cheek. There would be a sexual humiliation component plus all future partners will see it.
>>
>>36767958
>not a dumb chads property or fetish thing
that's exactly how you made it sound tho
>>
>>36768646
>fetish thing

well yeah but the tattoo isn't explicitly stating a fetish
>>
Girls with tattoos are trash
>>
>>36769653

but i am a boy anonn don't u think tattoos can look cute on boys ?
>>
File: 1490056829087.jpg (41KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1490056829087.jpg
41KB, 500x306px
>get talking to this cute chubby r9k girl
>we hit it off real good, always having a good time, laughing lots, talking about our interests, dreams, or just about how our day went
>eventually get to skyping on video daily, her lovestruck looks and smiles are addicting to see
>do lots of lovey dovey shit online, watch movies and animu together, always duo queue in games and stomp the shit out of people because she's actually pretty good at vidya unlike myself
>take it up another notch, we're now actively cyberfucking on the daily, she wants to fly over and meet up sometime in the summer, give her to OK for it
>out of the blue she tells me she "got something really cool" that she wants to show me
>the bitch got a tattoo on her ass, some chinese character that she said stood for "love yourself" but it probably just said "I'm a dumbass white trash bitch who doesn't even speak chinese" while she was at it, she also got one of those farm animal looking noserings that tumblr sluts like to have
>go frigid on her, tell her i'm not about any of that trashy bullshit, cancel all plans to meet up with her
haven't spoken to her in two years.
tattoos are fucking trash.
>>
>>36769735
They can look alright if you're a massive ripped motherfucker.
>>
I don't put tattoos on mine, I use scarification so they can feel it with their hands even when they close their eyes and try to forget.

It adds an element of damage, pain, and disfigurement that tattoos just can't.
>>
>>36770437
that looks disgusting my man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.