[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some advice guys, i've come to terms with the fact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1450082220156.jpg (67KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1450082220156.jpg
67KB, 500x484px
I need some advice guys, i've come to terms with the fact im going to kill myself however im failing with ideas on how to do so effectively. I really do love my mum and my father and want them to be able to get over this fairly quickly. Best ways for me to kill myself and make it look like it wasn't me (can't crash car cause they know im suicidal so something less obvious)
>>
Death by proxy, i'd say cop but that would also be sus. I suggest saying you're going on a date with a black girl, going out to the nigger hood in your area, with the wrong color T-shirt, and just start shit. Try to steal a nigger's 40 oz. or something. They'll think you were actually about to get some and that you died protecting your imaginary girl from hood thugs.
>>
nicotine overdose is really easy
>>
>>36767541
I live in australia without 'hoods' and shit like that.
>>
>>36767570
You are asking how to die in FUCKING AUSTRALIA? Lol just go outside faggot, wait for something to bite you.
>>
>>36767358
Just keep drinking and swallowing muscle relaxers.
Tell Kura-chan I'll be there shortly
>>
Don't do it Anon, even though I don't care bout you, you just shouldn't. How old are you? What brought you to this point?
>>
>>36767661
I'm sicking of being the child my parents never wanted/needed. They love me regardless but there is 6 years between my brother and i. On top of that i'm totally useless in life, anxiety constantly chokes me from being able to complete simple tasks and i cant quit my job cause my parents are too rich for centerlink (welfare) and I think i was raped as a child but i dont want to find out because if it was it would break my family apart cause it was my uncles dad
>>
>>36767678
Im 19 btw from the central coast of australia if that helps
>>
>>36767358
>want them to be able to get over this fairly quickly
impossible

Wait until your parents died naturally until you kys. Otherwise you will destroy their lives. Seeing your child leaving before you is one of the worst and most livedestroying things that could happen to someone. If you value your parents stay stong for a little longer.
>>
>>36767570
>stay in australia
>get eaten by a croc
>move to new zealand
>get eaten by maori
the choice is yours
>>
>>36767742
>>36767704
Goto a psychologist, you can tell them about being molested, and you're 19, they wont tell your family.
>>
>>36767704
>was raped as a child but i dont want to find out because if it was it would break my family apart cause it was my uncles dad
Try to take revenge on your uncle instead of killing yourself. He is the one that broke your famaly apart. Don't cower in front of beasts use your brain to trap him without incrimminating yourself (that thrash isn't worth that you incriminate yourself. I'm sure you are a smart anon. Trap that bastard!)
>>
>>36767813
how am i sure it even happened, i cant remember much of it. It all feels like its being suppressed and im not keen for the day it becomes obvious. That or its all in my head which idk im terrified of finding out
>>
>>36767358
Talk to someone outside your circle. Open up and contact a third party support group. You are not alone and many people, guys especially around your age are feeling the same as what you are feeling. Find a safe space. You may be having a hard time now, but it does it better.
www.beyondblue.org.au/suicidesupport
13 11 14 Lifeline Australia
You've got this, but not on your own.
>>
>>36767863
A good psychologist could help you with your memory and could also help you to deal with it.
Don't let that monster destroy your life. If he did that, he could also have done that to others. You could save children if you don't let this slip by. Don't die! Try to remember, then cleverly plan revenge.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.