[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if a cute but physically bigger girl is into

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1450151822014.jpg (657KB, 1080x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1450151822014.jpg
657KB, 1080x1133px
How would you feel if a cute but physically bigger girl is into you?

>Pretty face, long blonde hair
>6'2"
>~180 lbs
>very curvy
>distinct German accent

I'm 5'10", 150 lbs.
>>
Fuck man do you think im in a position to have standards?

I'd have her and i'd love her
>>
hell yeah id take it. imagine the sex
>>
>>36766974
>cute
>fat
choose one
>>
Height isn't an issue, she's not curvy she's a fat cunt. No woman should be over 100lbs
>>
snu snu is the shit my dude sign me up
>>
>>36766974
>fuck her
>cum in her
>..?
>profit?
>>
>>36766974
>she's into you
>she's not hideous
Anon if she looks anything like your picture at all just do it man. Do you really have anything better going for you. The girl in your picture is a white goddess.
>>
Have her kick me in the balls and trample me while speaking German.

Try to get her to wear a nazi uniform while she tells me i have to be sterilized.
>>
At first, I thought /fit/ with a "nice", then read >>36767020 , thought with a confused "hmmm", and it then moved into a "MOO MOO NIICE" after reading >>36767015 .

Sounds like good genetic stock, good intercourse potential. Could be great if lifted or did some other /fit/ stuff for some body recomposition. Even then, I'm sure she is attractive and invigorating. Just make sure her political alignments don't differ too much from yours.
>>
File: Image.jpg (736KB, 1944x1456px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
736KB, 1944x1456px
>>36767024
here you are anon, your 6'2 100lb gf
>>
>>36766974
it would be as close as i could get to my giantess fetish
>>
But the girl you described isn't larger than i am... She'll need another 10 lbs or so to catch up to me
>>
>>36767090
It's fucking weird talking to her and being seen with her. I care too much about what other people think. I already have to turn my head up to talk to her. Could you imagine if she wore heels while you were out with her? She'd have like 8 inches of height on me.
>>
>>36767111
My gf is 98lbs at 5'9 and she doesn't even have visible ribs. Stop shilling for girls that don't have self control
>>
>>36766974
Sounds absolutely ideal
>>
>>36767141
>caring what others think
Stay sexless senpai.just kys actually. I'm too old for this shit. I can't help you guys anymore. If this girl really does actually want you and you don't fuck her you'll regret it.
>>
>be 5'5" manlet
>currently fucking a 5'10" skinny giantess almost a decade younger than me
>she's into all the same fucked up fetishes as me, lets me treat her like a sex slave basically
>she's moving away in a few months, but at least we are fucking like rabbits until then
We're all gonna make it brahs
>>
>>36766974
Gee i dunno, how would you feel if perfection manifest was into you
>>
>>36766974
I'm 194 so she isn't bigger. And I would not date her. I gots the hots for short chubby/thicc wymyns.

All women are whores but in my experience the tall ones are much bigger whores. Plus they do nothing for me. If I wanted to date tall skinny people I would fuck teen boys.
>>
my first real gf was about the same height as me 5 11

in bed she was always shy and ducking, which made her sort of look shorter i guess, either way they sort of get in a position where they are looking up at you so it doesnt really matter.

I much prefer girls who are heaps shorter but i always find them harder to deal with. And they always ALWAYS get fat, know about it.
>>
>>36767116
>>36767362
It's not about her being that size but the fact that she's bigger than you.

It would be like if a 6'5"+ thicc girl was into you.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 641x856px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 641x856px
That'd be a non issue because I fetishize girls who weigh more than I do
>>
if she likes you then stick with her and fuck anything other people think or say , others will never help you in your life or even care about your existence so why would you even remotly care about what they think and you'll have amazing children too
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.