[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trapped in for 2 hours with the retarded psychologist who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 1493722836346.jpg (44KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1493722836346.jpg
44KB, 600x791px
>trapped in for 2 hours with the retarded psychologist who tries to change my point of view on everything into a normalfuck one
>>
>>36766622
What are these views they tried to change?
>>
>>36766639
You know, death to normies, roasties, and degenerates; day of the rope; hitler was cool beans; blacks and women are inferior. The usual.
>>
>>36766674
So how'd they try to change those views?
>>
>>36766639
>that i'm able to easily go through life without friends or a gf

>that getting a simple supermarket job and use the money to pay a rent

>that not wanting to have any offsprings is okay

She's trying to make me believe all of this is wrong and then i end up feeling worse than before.
>>
>>36766622
>>36766639
this has also happened to me many times.

i don't trust or like people because they are self-centered and will stab me at the back at the first opportunity to advance themselves.

"people aren't really like that, almost all adults are nice, you just think that because of all the negative experiences you had. you just need to go out and have more experiences to get rid of that association"

so i go out and people snub me, or laugh at me, or dismiss me some more and that's just my "perception"

the problem is psychologists are all upper end normies so not only do they have it average to average-easy in life but they aren't chads so they still have to shill the usual garble instead of being brutally honest.

despite this i still go once in a while in the hopes of getting some new information i can use to improve some things, usually i get nothing useful, but sometimes i do.
>>
>>36766719
>She's trying to make me believe all of this is wrong
Well, it is wrong, if you keep in mind the context and purpose of the therapy, to make you live as happy a life as possible.
>that i'm able to easily go through life without friends or a gf
Friendships, love, bonds and other human interaction are what make life worth living.
>that getting a simple supermarket job and use the money to pay a rent
Low level service wagecuckery like this is soul crushing. You'll be working with people almost certainly dumber and less capable than you, forced to interact with normalfags on a daily basis, doing meaningless shit labour that pays like absolute shit. You won't even be able to just plug in earphones and think about stuff.
>>
File: BigAbortButton.jpg (72KB, 593x550px) Image search: [Google]
BigAbortButton.jpg
72KB, 593x550px
>>36766719
>She (more originally)
>>
>>36766719
This is one of the problems with psychologists. They're driven people who think you need to have drive to be happy because that's what made them happy, they're completely unable to understand people that are okay with a completely modest lifestyle.
>>
>>36766750
>i don't trust or like people because they are self-centered and will stab me at the back at the first opportunity to advance themselves.
No, they won't. That's paranoia / avoidant delusions. They might fuck with you, or disregard you entirely, but to think everyone out there is a psychopathic narcissist, dead set on using everyone out there for their own advancement is pure delusion.
>that's just my "perception"
It could be though, unless you're willing to elaborate on how exactly they act. Especially easy to think so from an outsider's perspective. I know I sure as hell think people are laughing at me if they're snickering behind my back, even though it makes no sense for them to. It's social anxiety and delusions derived from it.
>>
>>36766777
>You'll be working with people almost certainly dumber and less capable than you, forced to interact with normalfags on a daily basis, doing meaningless shit
But anon, human interaction is what makes life worth living. Nothing could be more meaningful. You said so yourself!
>>
File: 1484407479163.jpg (77KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1484407479163.jpg
77KB, 1440x810px
>>36767139
Did you genuinely think I meant interaction with absolutely everyone in the world, or are you just trying to be a smartass, twisting my words like that? Interaction with people you enjoy being around is great, friendship and bonds with these folks are even better.
>>
>>36766674
There's no hope for you anyways faggot
>>
>>36766622

>Im happy, optimistic and highly social
"pass"

>Im having trouble blending in and Im a little sad
"Oh boy, thats one crazy fuck!"

lol, they are a meme, unless you have some rare serious disorder.
>>
>>36767377
>and other human interaction
You did say that, even if that wasn't the point you were attempting to convey to them.
>>
>>36767490
Yes, and? What reason have you to take a tiny part of human interaction that I specifically stated to be a negative in the same post and apply it to that? Just trying to be a smartass, eh?
>>
>>36766784
this. going to a roastie for life advice is like going to a child for rocket science lessons. they're stupid intitled degenerate whores who've had it easy their whole lives. they know jack shit about the real world.
>>
>>36767444
She diagnosed me with PTSD and clinical depression : )
>>
>>36767554
They didn't "twist your words", your words were just unnecessary and opened yourself up to cheesy smartassness. I'm simply explaining why.
>>
>>36767612
Well yeah, I did ask him if he's just trying to be a smartass.
>>
File: 1492543800434.png (391KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
1492543800434.png
391KB, 800x733px
>>36766803
>okay with a completely modest lifestyle
exactly, i told her i'm not imagining any grand future for myself and that im okay with this kind of work as long as it keeps me alive

her response:
>but you could do so much more greater things :)
>do you just think you're not good or skilled enough for something way better matching your level? :)
>i went over your papers and see no problem, you're a skilled guy with so much more potential than working a supermarket job :)
>ever thought of following X job or Y proffesion?? : )

FUCK YOU BITCH I DON'T CARE, MY LIFE IS FINALLY FINE ENOUGH NOW TO MAKE ME NOT WANT TO OFF MYSELF
>>
>>36767652
Why do you have to go see them then if you are convinced they are no good?
>>
>>36767673
Believe it or not i'm trying to stack up money for a less shitty apartment to live in. I'm still living with parents and they know about my "unusual" ideas and views on the world, they threaten to kick me out if i don't go there on a schedule and then i'd have no place to stay in because i don't want to rent some pest infected apartment
>>
>>36766674
well you aren't wrong honestly.
>>
>>36767722
For what it counts it's extraordinarily difficult to make friends from nothing as an adult so it's not like following their advice would help much anyway, speaking from experience. I wouldn't settle for a supermarket job if I were you though, nothing wrong with putting food on the table but with how wages are you will need a lot more than (presumably) minimum wage. It's more likely to work out if you were rooming with somebody but it would be easier than putting up with your parents if I am reading the situation correctly. Currently you could dissuade your parents/therapist by pretending to be normal, results may vary though.
>>
>>36767573

Ofc she did. Sick patients give more money than healthy ones.
>>
>>36766622

I hate psychologists

I have a degree in psychology and let me tell you, these whores are the most normie, stacey, cock slupring, instagram, snapchat, netflix, ugg boot wearing sluts you will ever see in your entire life. They go after the ripped 6'0+ superman looking white guys like every other moronic whore and suck a million cocks.

The only reason they go in psychology is because they want to virtue signal and have people pat them on the back and suck their egos telling them what kind and wonderful people they are but trust me they do not give a single fuck about your problems and if you're a robot they probably secretly resent you on some subconscious level like all women do. They want you to be normie and get better so they can feel like they've accomplished something. The best thing to do is to fucking crush them but telling everything I've just said and everything you've learned on this board and watch their dreams shatter and see the hopeless look in their eyes as they realize they're utter failures just fooling themselves and others into thinking they actually help people.
>>
>>36766674
If youre going to a psychologist and believe all that you should kill yourself as youre part of your problem with the world.
>>
>>36768169
you just straight up took the bait well done
>>
>>36768399
I wrote that on purpose because i wanted to, fuck you
>>
>>36767377
>borders and stratification everywhere except for a handful of idiots you only meet because they were falling for the same memes as you and went to work in a similar area as you so you can two can pretend you have deep conversations about your shirt colour and everything else since you're so similar deep inside

trying to make me sad again or what
>>
>>36766622
>Everything is shit
>"Stop being so pessimistic, anon"
>Can you prove to me that everything isn't shit?
>-silence-

How do psychologists get paid?
>>
>>36766821
Paranoia is just awareness. It's a "mental illness" probably pushed by the gov't to discredit opposition.
>No, of course we're not spying on you--don't you know we're absolutely immune to corruption? Are you CRAZY or something? Maybe you should visit one of our "professionals..."
>>
>>36770333
Funneling everyone into a handful of illnesses to they can get kickbacks for the drug prescriptions.
>>
File: Screenshot_82.png (529KB, 679x703px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_82.png
529KB, 679x703px
>>36766674
You're not just not a normie. You're a fucking retard please kill yourself
>>
>>36766622
End yourself you unoriginal waste of space. How sad is it to be so weak-willed that you let yourself buy fully into a bunch of memes thrown around on a Malaysian range ban evasion strategy discussion forum
>>
>>36772386
>memes

bluepill: the post
>>
>>36766674
>believes all this edgy shit
>is a retarded neet and will never do anything to better himself.

Hitler would consider you untermensch, literally on the list of people to get rid of.
>>
File: 1493748154024.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1493748154024.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
>>36772386
read the other posts next time, im not going there because i want to, im forced there by parents who threaten to kick me out if i don't. pls spare the smartass on this reply, you're smart and everything no need to prove it
>>
File: 1472324074780.jpg (70KB, 466x499px) Image search: [Google]
1472324074780.jpg
70KB, 466x499px
>"Anon, do you think there is a reason you don't have relationship, at your age people are already starting families"

Dear psychiatrist, this is not the biggest or even top 100 problem in my life. I only talk to people when neccesary and can't go to grocery store in peak times because I get panic attacks. Do you really think it is time to have relationship or fucking family.

I lost all hope to this guy after this, thank god they switched me to another one.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.