[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't flossed my teeth in months and I just did. It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: gums-bleeding.jpg (20KB, 390x255px) Image search: [Google]
gums-bleeding.jpg
20KB, 390x255px
I haven't flossed my teeth in months and I just did.

It's fucking killing me and now I can't sleep please help me.
>>
>>36766420
smoke some weederolliartichokie
>>
>>36766420
Try flossing your teeth, dumbfuck.
>>
Just take some paracetamol or ibuprofen. You'll survive.
>>
>>36766505
I would if I had some, would help a lot. Weed makes me hallucinate demons though.
>>
Gargle salt water. It'll sting, but it'll flush it out too.
>>
take a painkiller
>>
I haven't flossed my teeth in years.
>>
>>36766569
Will try that too. Thanks friend.
>>
>>36766566
>Weed makes me hallucinate demons though.

That's just your mind getting all the bad jewjew out that's been building up for eons, anon.

The second time you blaze you don't have that.
>>
>brush teeth and floss my whole life
>they still look like yellow shit

Dental care is a meme. I don't smoke/drink coffee/drink soda either.
>>
>>36766637
I've smoke about 100 times now and occasionally I'll get those kinds of thoughts. It's pretty random when it will happen. It sucks when it does because literally everything will look like some terrifying abomination and I'll constantly think about how I'll die in that night.

I took a 100mg edible and imagined myself falling to my death in bed for 5 hours straight. Sucked so fucking bad.
>>
>>36766420
Eurofag here. Never flossed my teeth. Is it that important?
>>
>>36766746
It is, you can get plaque build up under your gums which will rotten your teeth.
>>
>>36766669
sounds fucked up, imagine trying some harder shit with this head of yours, I wouldn't
>>
>>36766802
I know, and I've been offered acid and shrooms many times but have declined it every time in fear I'll have even more intense hallucinations.

I have anxiety but I'd say it's not extreme. Maybe drugs just enhance my anxiety by a million and make me think of these things.

I kinda wanna try it just to see what my mind conjures up on it.
>>
>tfw teeth too tightly packed to get even the thinnest floss between

save me
>>
File: Screenshot_20170504-123309.png (467KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170504-123309.png
467KB, 720x1280px
>>36766977

Interdental brushes are your friend.

Inb4 phone poster.
>>
>>36767036
I actually tried a similar one of those that didn't have the bristles on the outside, just like floss on a handle. It got stuck so badly I had to cut the floss with scissors and then use a toothpick to slowly get it out.
>>
>>36767067

Those floss sticks suck almost as bad as regular floss. Interdental brushes are the shit.
>>
>>36767036
this shit is cancer, do not trust its lies
>>
>>36766420
Use mouthwash right now
Feel the burn
The soreness will intensify to new levels
And then burn itself out
>>
>>36767132

Big floss shill fuck off.
>>
>>36766656
Atleast you have teeth. I never take care of mine and had some of them pulled because of it.

tl;dr

Brush your fucking teeth unless you don't want any.
>>
>>36766637
nah it's just that some of us have larger reactions to THC, I switched to indica and now it's all right
>>
>>36767177
But we get implants in the future. Real fake teeth you never have to brush.
>>
>>36767189
Implants are already a thing and they are fuck expensive and come with nifty complications like your mouth not accepting them so they have to do it all over again. Not to mention possible early bone loss from not having tooth attached to bone anymore in your jaw. Grafting is also expensive and probably not very fun.

I'm hoping for legit implants in the future but until then, brush and floss your yellow ass fucking teeth. Whitening is a hell of a lot less expensive and hassle-free.
>>
You don't need all that fancy shit you just need brushing, and to go to the dentist once a year so he removes plaque in places you can't reach with his ultrasound device thingy.
>>
>>36766420
i love that feeling so much

i used to get high specially for flossing my teeth, its a feeling better than sex
>>
Floss your teeth. Your TEETH. You know what those are, right? The little white clumps of calcium sticking up out of your stupid retard jaw.
Don't grind the floss against your gums like you're drying your ass with a towel, you fucking sperg. Floss your fucking TEETH, NOT your GUMS.
>>
huh .. even after not flossing for months I never had much bleeding or pain

have u considered u might actually be at risk for some serious gum disease?
>>
>>36767542
You're supposed to get under your gums. That's where it builds up and gets into the roots of your teeth.
>>
>>36767189
there is already a cure for dental decay

it's a probiotic solution that you have to swish around your mouth once a week
the special bacteria still eat food remnants and produce smelly plaque, but they won't eat tooth enamel like normal mouth bacteria

nobody tells you about it because all the dentists would go out of business
>>
>>36767578

nice man, hey i got these beans that cure cancer if you wanna buy em

200 each

no wait i mean 500 each, afterall they cure cancer
>>
>>36767567
>>36767542

Don't do that sawing shit, wrap the floss round your tooth just under the gum and flick shit up and out/
>>
File: listerine_freshburst_1l.jpg (306KB, 3300x3300px) Image search: [Google]
listerine_freshburst_1l.jpg
306KB, 3300x3300px
>>36766420

Listerine is magic

when I was severely depressed and let my hygiene deteriorate and not brush for a year my gums started bleeding when I started brushing again

after a week that mouth wash stopped the bleeding and helped get the plaque off my bottom teeth

I enjoy spicy food but this will feel like actual burning
>>
>>36767259

I am saving for an implant molar

Prague has some good dentists and they do a bone graft for 222 euros and the the implant for 400-500 euros
>>
>>36766656
Just because they're yellow doesn't mean they aren't healthy. Just means you somehow stained them.

If you care that much, you can go to the dentist and get them professionally whitened.
>>
>>36766656

tea stains
>>
>>36767795
how many times a day did you use this and for how long before your gums stopped bleeding
>>
>>36766420
Swish mouthwash, man.

It'll stop the bleeding and numb the sensation.
>>
>>36768064
It will immediately stop the bleeding.

He's saying regular use for a week will improve your oral health to the point that you'll stop bleeding in the first place.
>>
>>36766746

Flossing gets rid of the gunk stuck in between your teeth which, if left alone, can attract bacteria and in a worst-case scenario can start rotting your teeth. Or it'll give you some nasty breath.

Floss, brush, rinse with mouthwash. Twice a day. Every day.
>>
>>36768602

This is grade-A bullplops. Listerine doesn't even claim their shit is that effective. It can help prevent but not cure gum disease/gingivitis.
>>
>>36768638
I didn't say I agreed, I was clarifying what he said. I just know it works to stop immediate bleeding.
>>
>>36767847
Our natural tooth color is white with a bit of yellow. Look it up.
>>
When your body isn't adjusted to flossing it can be uncomfortable. Bleeding and feeling like your teeth are loose are common. If you keep it up for a while, you will lose those symptoms.
>>
>>36768926
Problem I have is three different dentists have each told me different methods. Makes me worried I'm doing it wrong.

1) in, out, and flick
2) rub around the tooth
2) give up and use interdental brushes
>>
>>36769053
What do you call a person who flunked out of med school?

A DENTIST
>>
>>36769082
Thank fuck the only teeth of mine that are damaged are ones that cracked by an accident.

Some of the dentists are useless. Now I use floss and gently flick what ever is there and hope I'm not doing damage.

I remember once having a root canal where the anesthetic hadn't worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzw1_2b-I7A
>>
If you get yellow teeth from drinking a lot of tea

Will you get white teeth if you drink a lot of milk?
>>
>>36766420
Flossing has been proven repeatedly to do nothing but harm your gums. Even my dentist tells me, "Yeah, flossing is unnecessary. Brushing your teeth should be enough."

I'll never understand the obsession with flossing.
>>
>>36770713
He's just trying to get your cavity money. If you get bits of food caught in your teeth ever, then flossing is essential.

>>36766420
Follow that up with mouthwash, like the other anon said, or rinse with hydrogen peroxide (it'll taste gross, also don't swallow), or just brush your teeth with something that has antigingivitis ingredients. Colgate stuff has triclosan, which I understand may mimic hormones or something, but it makes my mouth feel clean as fuck after flossing.
>>
>not having a waterpik
enjoy your bloody gums
>>
>>36768630
>Floss, brush, rinse with mouthwash. Twice a day. Every day.
That's excessive. I just brush my teeth once a day and floss maybe weekly. Never had any problems teeth-wise and dentist agrees.
>>
I hit my teeth with a hammer 20 times every night and rinse with lighter fluid and I've never had any teeth problems and my dentist agrees.
>>
>>36770921
You're a funny guy, faggot.
>>
>>36766656
sometimes they're just yellow genetically
>>
>>36770713
unless your teeth are perfectly spaced, you need to floss out all the pieces of meat/food that gets stuck.
>>
>>36766420
I actually enjoy the pain from flossing too hard. Is there something wrong with me?
>>
Be careful with mouthwash,anons. I've heard that it's been linked to oral/esophageal cancer. Once a day AT MOST. But I would limit it to once every other day tbqh.
>>
>>36771134
Probably, but I'm the same. I like digging around up there with toothpicks too sometimes.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.