[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How well do you relate to a dreadnought? >often go extremely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

How well do you relate to a dreadnought?
>often go extremely long times
without exercise
>very lonely
>constantly want to massacre people who have wronged them
>spend most of their time asleep
>pretty boring/awkward to talk to
>>
>>36765577
Fucked up my greentext

Hiw original
>>
>>36765588
Fucked up my grammar

Goddammit
>>
>>36765577
>is technically dead inside
>doesn't even look cool for /m/ standards

>>36765577
>>36765588
at least you got two numbers, that's something
>>
File: bjorn.jpg (128KB, 851x714px) Image search: [Google]
bjorn.jpg
128KB, 851x714px
>>36765577
Being a dreadnought would be pretty fucking cool.

You know if you end up inside a sarcophagus you've done some epic shit in your former life. Then, all your battle brothers, especially the new ones, look up to you as a venerable hero of your legion.

Being as respected as you are, you can probably convince the Mechanicus to hook you up with some naked female maintainers, who go over every nook and cranny of your machine, cleaning and oiling it.

Not to mention you can live for thousands of years. If it's boring enough, you can just slip into stasis until you're reactivated to go slaughter some xeno scum.

At least I will have accomplished more as a ghost in a machine than being a fat neckbeard.
>>
>>36766179
>doesn't even look cool
d e l e t h i s
>>
>not relating to Necron Overlords
>from a better time
>constantly looking down on inferior races
>secretly jealous of all the soul-bearing species
>want to kill the normies for good
>spend most of your time inside ,working with highly advanced machinery

Necrons are the most robot faction in 40k.
>>
Dreadnaughts need to have fucking hands. Actual,dextrous grasping hands.
>>
>>36766588
Just use the claw in >>36766326's pic. You can hold a cup of tea with that.
>>
All the dreadnoughts hate being dreadnoughts, though.
>>
>>36766679
Yeah, and a lot of robots hate being robots.
>>
>>36766679
>even in death, I still serve
>>
File: Renegade_guard_concept_art.jpg (913KB, 2800x1405px) Image search: [Google]
Renegade_guard_concept_art.jpg
913KB, 2800x1405px
>>36765577
>>36766393
>M41.20.17
>Not being fucking Nurgle cultists

>get to be fat and smelly
>never have to bathe
>full of disease but it wont kill you
>completely disgusting to imperial normies
>get to spend all day thinking of ways to poison/infect/slaughter normies for papa Nurgle
>extremely hard to kill
>get to bro down with papa Nurgle when you die

Nurgle is the god of neets

become a Renegade, Heretic, or Cultist in the name of Nurgle today!
>>
>>36767203
This is the second most robot faction actually,after the Necrons. I already feel like a Nurglite,seeing as I have chronic diarrhea,nasty pimples all over my body,and my fingertips are constantly getting infected,and I have to clean them. Mostly because I chew my nails a lot.
>>
>>36767203
The disease may not kill you but it'll probably hurt a lot.
>>
>>36767276
Nurgle also makes it so that you dont feel the pain of it

you just look really gross
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.