[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there's one commonality that all robots share, it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3698.jpg (26KB, 213x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3698.jpg
26KB, 213x320px
If there's one commonality that all robots share, it's loneliness. That loneliness typically comes through the hands of women. A robot's life is painful and solitary. It leads to harsh truths about the gentler sex that normies either don't understand or refuse to accept. Normies would certainly refer to this board as "sexist" or "misogynistic" because one of its central topics is the painful truth about women we've all learned but no one else seems to understand. We come here to vent; if we don't, gynocentric society slowly drives us mad.
My question is this: what is to be done? We can't regurgitate the red pill. We can never look at women the same way again. Knowing that women are fundamentally flawed, do we attempt a relationship with one, and risk all the pain that comes with associating with their kind, or declare our independence from them, thereby incurring even more terrible loneliness? I think this is the question at the heart of this board. It seemsan unsolvable dilemma: women are terrible but we're endlessly driven to be with them.
How do we escape this vicious cycle? There has to be another way.
>>
>>36765082

Immortality comes first. We must all get our AI and nanotech degrees and mechanize our brain. Then we'll have enough time to make our robotic waifus, or maybe even an awesome simulation.
>>
>>36765082
Women used to be kept in check, but degeneracy has gone wholesale due to the state no longer regulating people's sex lives, the end of no fault divorce, etc.

No meaningful outcomes will be achieved in our lifetimes. You'll just have to live with it.
>>
>>36765139
Starting to fear that this is the answer. Ultimately we might have to accept that a long-term romantic relationship with a western woman is a foolish proposition, as their values have all been ruined by feminism and the sexual revolution. If we can't beat the degeneracy, might as well join it. Maybe I should try my luck on Tinder.
>>
>>36765139
>used to be kept in check
Yes, they were kept in check by strong men. Where have all the strong men gone? Mate, I know for a fact that I wouldn't be able to support a family and you can't do that either since you're here. We are a part of the problem.
>>
>>36765082

the misogyny is a coping mechanism, it helps to be alone (or in shit relationships) if you think oh the entire other gender is bad so I can't change my situation, landwhale feminists do the same thing with men
>>
>>36765214
The modern man has no reason to want a family. Women have nothing to offer as wives, mothers, or homemakers. I would definitely start a family if we lived in a different time. Now it's simply not worth it. It's not that strong men are gone. It's that those men realize marriage is a steel trap nowadays.
>>
>>36765280
>Implying landwhale feminists don't have their pick of numales
>>
>>36765082
>How do we escape this vicious cycle? There has to be another way.
Transhumanism, amico.
Unfortunately, we won't live to see that, which sucks.
>>
>>36765214
>We are a part of the problem.
No you stupid faggot, we are just the result of everything that caused the problem. Can't blame any of us here, we were just born in the shitheap that was left behind by boomers and filthy marxist kikes.
>>
>>36765351
>marxist kikes.
An what does Marx have to do with this?
>>
>>36765214
Lmao try being a "strong man" who "keeps a woman in check" in the 21st century and see how fast you get accused of being an abuser and/or a rapist
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.