[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to think, this poor family's bloodline ends with me. a sad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 7.jpg (135KB, 959x688px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
135KB, 959x688px
to think, this poor family's bloodline ends with me. a sad fucking failure. I feel so bad.
>>
Why do people care about "bloodlines"? there's no guarantee your bloodline will survive if you breed, nor that there is any value in a certain bloodline continuing.
>>
>>36764874
aw OP, is this rly ur family? which kid is ur parent?
>that 70s All in the Family aesthetic, love it!
>>
>>36764900
the one in the back famm
>>
>muh bloodline
I hate when people bring that up. Unless you're royalty your bloodline is fucking worthless so shut the fuck up.
>>
>>36764921
don't give up hope, sometimes things work out well in the end.

why do you think you're the end of the family line? are u a weeb? overweight? ponyfag? WoW? meth? virgin? manlet?
>>
>>36764874
Judging from that bone structure, it's probably for the betterment of the human race.
>>
>>36765035
don't insult OP's family, wtf is wrong with u?
>implying ur a beauty
>>
>>36765147
The best thing about that implication is you'll nver know if it's true or not: I don't post pictures of myself or loved ones on an anonymous internet message board for people to easily make fun of.

Case in point: your family looks like they're from a sitcom that never made it past the first episode.
>>
>>36764921
What happened to the rest of the family? The little girl and the boy? They your aunt and uncle? They look like the most normal. Your mom looks sort of intoxicated or something.
>>
>>36765191
the only person alive today from that picture is my mom
>>
>>36765147

Not that guy but just because he may be unattractive doesn't nullify that the family in unattractive. If you abide by that thinking then you can't criticize movies, tv shows, music or any other form of art since you didn't and can't make anything better.
>>
>>36765219
What happened to them?

Greentext us a story man.
>>
>>36764926
You say that. But when you're like me. That stuff is important. Thanks to government policy, my blood line was ripped apart. Having no known family is a lonely place to be.
>>
>>36765177
Look I realize it might not rly be OPs family but what if it is? What if OP is rly in distress about being the end of his line? It's not line he's posting this on /b/ there I wld expect a few "OP is a faggot kill urself nigger" snarky jokes type stuff.
>>
>>36765277
>What if OP is rly in distress about being the end of his line?

We're all in distress about something. I don't give a fuck when his problem is as miniscule as not being able to help shit out another generation of slack-jawed, brown-haired fucks who look like they're from a commercial trying to sell me an outdated product with a vaguely racist name.

Keep your Tar Baby VHS players to yourself.
>>
>>36765247
dude nobody in that family is ugly, in fact the 3 kids are cute, including his mom in the back

and whether or not that guy who I replied to is ugly physically or not, he's certainly ugly on the inside
>>
File: WIN_20170410_22_58_14_Pro.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170410_22_58_14_Pro.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>36765303
i feel you famm

this is what my mom and some gypsy guy turned me into
>>
>>36764895
Bloodlines matter. It's why inbreeding is an actual thing with the extremely wealthy.
>>
>>36765303
You're a vile excuse for a human being, you probably need a good delousing, and you need to look up slack jawed since you have no idea what ur talking about
>>
>>36765335
I don't give a shit about you either. You look like every white guy who ever wanted to be a DJ fused together into one being so no one would have to pay attention to any of them ever again.
>>
>>36764874
So what happened to the family OP?

Here I'll help you get started

>Granpa

>Grandma

>Aunt

>Uncle

>Mom
>>
>>36765347
No shit I'm a terrible excuse for a human being. What, you think I'm tearing your family up because I'm a genuinely nice guy?

I guess slack-jawed was a por use of words, however. How do you feel about milquetoast? It's like somebody poured store brand cereal in the Primordial Ooze.
>>
>>36765381
i'm op, that hasn't been me replying to you
>>
>>36764874
There's always rape. Not everyone will abort a rape baby. If you the gril, just find a betafag of the same race to dump it's seed in you. Poor people kids all the time, there's no reason for you not to have one if that's what you really want. How old are you anyways? Can you even breed? You'll probably have a retarded kid if you're over 30 but fuck it. Have your own little Chris Chan and put the burden on him.
>>
File: wojak BLACKED.gif (22KB, 645x644px) Image search: [Google]
wojak BLACKED.gif
22KB, 645x644px
>>36764874
my bloodline doesn't end with me. but my mum still hates that im an ugly weirdo with no gf
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.