[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After browing the omegle tag for many a years, i've found

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 33663777388.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
33663777388.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
After browing the omegle tag for many a years, i've found what summarizes the average r9k poster succintly:

1. Austistic face, 2. Boring personality 3. Glasses 4. A vague feeling of superiority in his facial expressions 5. Squarish face 6. Pasty white skin 7. Personality type ranging from normie to cyborg.

As for girls they are mostly weebs with straight hair usually styled with fringes, it tends to be dark. They are skinnyfat and they exhibit soft facial features. Some follow similar patterns as the male posters, having glasses, hollow expressions that demonstrate a feeling of superiority and pasty white skin. They appear to be largely normies --less so than their phallied counterparts, however.

If you put me to task as to why I have taken my time off from my daily researches, to create an inventory and taxonomize this creatures, I must say that it's because I am a man fascinated by the repugnant.
>>
I used to go on /r9k/ omegle and this is pretty accurate. They all do tend to think they're superior to you as well, especially if you blackbox
>>
>hollow expressions that demonstrate a feeling of superiority

I hate seeing you say that. I've been accused of being arrogant and mean for my entire life because I'm stoic. It's just how my face looks and I can't help it. My happy, angry, sad, hell even drunk face all looks the same. Everyone treats me like I'm trying to be some haughty cunt. I'm just shy, damn it. I can't help it.
>>
>>36765166
that's because you should just go on text chat. doesn't seem like anything personnel
>>
File: ok.png (18KB, 694x260px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
18KB, 694x260px
trying to talk to """robots""" is pointless, they just shit up the tag and then disconnect
>>
>>36764741
S-So can I get a qt gf?
>>
>>36766053
Asking the reeal questions, I to would also like to know the answer to this op (>>36764741).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.