[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to argue that maybe our society's outlook

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

is it possible to argue that maybe our society's outlook on the crime of pedophilia is maybe not healthy without being labeled as one
>>
>>36764576
Well 4 years old is lynching territory. But I think that if you're old enough to bleed youre old enough to breed
>>
File: 1479586540906.jpg (20KB, 316x236px) Image search: [Google]
1479586540906.jpg
20KB, 316x236px
we put far too much faith in the reasoning of the regular person
the regular person is a fucking idiot. an absolute, one hundred percent piss pot. the type of idiot who leaps to the first thing their stupid emotion driven brain tells them is right. there's no reasoning, no logical thinking, just a lynch mob mentality whenever they see something they dont quite approve of, and they always manage to blow it the everliving fuck out of proportion
guy parked in a disabled carpark? we should evoke his rights to drive for the rest of his life, and break his TV.
fuck people and their stupid fucking opinions, the internet was a massive fucking mistake
>>
>>36764617

pretty much this.
the taboo should be removed for developed young girls but actual children shit should be execution level.
Though a proper quiet execution after proven guilty in a kangaroo court of lawl.
>>
>>36764576
Stop diddling kids and we'll talk.
>>
>>36764576
the fiddler got diddler
>>
>>36764576
>near Buenos Aires
Oh. This shit isn't newsworthy, South Americans congregate to murder their criminals in the street all the time.
>>
>>36764617
there's a lot to be said for the laws protecting minors as they are today, that's not the issue.

but the notion that a literal mob beating someone to death who has already served his punishment as judged by a court seems absurd, and the fact that many would cheer this on is even more so
>>
>>36764576
I hate people like this so much, more than the paedofags
>>
>>36764639
As dumb as i may be the general public is fucking retarded
>>
>>36764576

If you just happen to be attracted to children you should be able to get psychological help or just say fuck it and get a child sexbot but if you molest children you should be fucking lynched.
>>
>>36765801
>you should be able to get psychological help
how do you exactly do that when you live in a society where a single misstep and admission of your condition means literally death?
>>
>>36764576
>the crime of pedophilia
Is pedophilia itself actually a crime anywhere?

Like if they somehow find out a person is a pedophile, they can charge them?

As far as I'm aware, the actual crime is molesting kids or having CP.
I know people can't help the sexual attraction they may feel, but acting on it is another matter.
>>
>>36765801
What do you define as a child?
>>
>>36765884
Hmm i wonder wut exactly causes it is it like being gay just wondering cuz i always see these people talking about therapy or rehabilitation and i dont think that works it sounds like gay conversion therapy 2 me
>>
>>36765919
therapy afforded to pedophiles isn't focused on "converting" them, but instead providing them with the support needed to basically live an abstinant life.

more AA than Pray Away The Gay
>>
>>36765946
ah ok that makes more sense hmm so do you peeps think we will always have pedos i cant see it going away as long as we are human
>>
>>36764661
>developed girls
bad idea, teenagers are VERY insecure and removing the taboo will end up with them having a trend where they vomit their insides out and wear thick make-up
just to impress ugly men
>>
>>36766433
What the actual fuck are you talking about retard?
>>
>>36766433
>implying they don't do that already
>>
>>36764699
>rape someone's child
>also rape 5 other children

>"you brutes are breaking the law!"
>>
>>36764688
AHAHAHA I didn't even notice that. Good catch.

This Anon speaks the truth, that kind of shit is way more common down South America way.
>>
>>36764699
But pedophilia is literally incurable, we talk about it on this exact board all the time. Serving your time means nothing in this context. This guy raped 5 preschool-age kids. Why they would let him out after that is fucking beyond me. I normally hate vigilante justice but this is one of those rare cases where I get it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.