[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>QT coworker adds me on Snapchat >Snaps me random shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1462724914871.jpg (72KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
1462724914871.jpg
72KB, 720x690px
>QT coworker adds me on Snapchat
>Snaps me random shit all day
>Sometimes I reply to some with a joke
>Today I post myself getting a beer since it's my day off
>She starts asking me why she wasn't invited
>Mfw all I do with my spare time is alone-drink
>Tfw I don't know how to not mess things up
>Tfw not sure if she's into me, or just being generally friendly
>Never had any other friends, so I have nothing to compare this to or base it off of
How do I proceed, lads?
>>
>some cheeky comment like, "feel free to invite yourself ;)"
>let her get drunk
>see what happens when she's loose
>proceed from there
>>
>>36764491
just tell her that you're just getting a beer by yourself because it's your day off then ask her if she wants to get a drink with you next time you both have time off

if your too retarded to actually hang out with somebody you don't actually have to because you never made a solid plan, and if you aren't, you got yourself either a date or a coworker that's your friend
>>
File: 1444016391623.jpg (17KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444016391623.jpg
17KB, 275x200px
"c'mon over roastie, let's get toastie"
>>
>>36764506
Follow the steps of this anon, it will work
>>
She likes you, that's a subtle way of asking you out.

I agree with this anon
>>36764506
this is the reply she's looking for
>>
>>36764506
This is actually great advice. Listen to this anon, Op.
>>
>>36764491
Ask for her opinion on feminism
>>
>>36764491
go out together to drink. drinking together will make you both feel safe and youll end up having sex. afterwards you can think about wether to do more.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.