[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reddit cunt screenshots thread that someone else has made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: come on.jpg (10KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
10KB, 213x233px
>reddit cunt screenshots thread that someone else has made
>le robot/btard//mu/tant does something autistic
>comments are imgur links, upvote, "give gold"
>"wowee that was autistic"
>"i don't get the joke"

Literally fuck off you lurking bottomfeeding cunts
>>
hahahaah relax virgin.
>>
>>36763864
No. We're angry. We will fuck you up too you faggot cuck.
>>
your autism isn't even real
>>
>>36763864
>>36763893
>redditor
>calls me a virgin
>>
>They call everyone anon even if it's a trip/namefag
>>
>>36763907
your autism
isn't
real
>>
File: tem2p.jpg (54KB, 422x703px) Image search: [Google]
tem2p.jpg
54KB, 422x703px
Naturally the source is linked to reddit and not the post in question.

You'd be surprised how many of your posts end up on reddit, facebook, or even ifunny without you knowing.
>>
>>36763968
You sound more normie than someone who uses facebook.
Go back to your shit site.
>>
>>36763852
I don't understand how they can read us calling them out for being the bland unfunny cancerous memelord underaged redditor kiddos they are and still go through with it. I don't understand it at all. I also don't understand how they can look at 4chan, say "wow this place is great" at proceed to ruin it and turn it into reddit 2.0 why even leave reddit? Normalfags are like locusts.
>>
Dont you get it? You guys are like a zoo. "Lets go to the zoo and see what kinda whacky shenanigans those 4channers are getting into" Your lives or our entertainment.
>>
>>36764820
except at the zoo you don't replace all of the animals with idiots who think they're animals because they once pissed in the woods

go home, you've already replaced all of the animals
>>
>>36763887
No you won't. You know you won't. You are Pathetic. That's what started this whole train a rolling.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.