[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when you are so drunk that you pick up an old bottle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ntcxqe2Fno1s94w3lo1_500.png (48KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntcxqe2Fno1s94w3lo1_500.png
48KB, 500x362px
>tfw when you are so drunk that you pick up an old bottle of beer only to discover its full and you forgot it in your drunkenness so you drink it alongside your newly opened bottle of beer
>>
File: 1479459991540.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1479459991540.png
64KB, 658x901px
>tfw you are so drunk you drink from the ciggie butt bottle you had next to your normal bottle
>>
>>36763277
>tfw stuck in a sober living and cant drink away the existential dread and unwillingness to socialize
>>
>>36763325

You can go to bars until curfew, what's stopping you
>>
>>36763335
Already got kicked out once for coming home fucked up, they sent me back to rehab for 20 days, and if I get kicked out again I have nowhere to go.
>>
>>36763385

Anon, you are homeless. Embrace it. Get into a housing program. Don't settle for anything less than your own place (by yourself) for 30% of your income. Get your shit together. Get on SSI. Go to a psych ward for 'suicidal ideation' to prove it if you have to. It's not as hard as it seems. You can do this.
>>
>>36763518
If I get my own place through the housing program, can I get drunk? Also, I don't have a job right now. I can get one in two weeks.
>>
>>36763308
Fuck this is such a disgusting feel I gagged just thinking about it
Thankfully it has never happened to me before to my knowledge...
>>
>>36763571
Sodding yes if you have your own place you can get drunk.

What you need is a social worker to help you through the paperwork

Also (and this is maybe the not so fun part) you should spend some time in inpatient, unless you already have a doctor who can diagnose you. Just depression, anxiety, whatever is fine to get on disability.
>>
>>36763678
I have been to inpatient twice and denied SSRIs. I ain't going back either. I'll get diagnosed on the outside. I've tried killing myself three times, it's on file at my outpatient. If I say that to the doc will I have to go to a psych ward?
>>
>>36763722
Yes, anon, and you SHOULD go to the psych ward. You've got the pieces in place, just work with your doc. If he tells you to go to inpatient, just go. It will be what, 2-3 weeks at most, and whatever caseworker they have on file at the hospital can get you started with the SSI paperwork, which can be intimidating on your own. But you'll have your doc, and case management, a whole mental health team to help you through it. Don't kill yourself bro. There's a lot of video games you have yet to play.
>>
>>36763277
>tfw you drink too much and realise you're on you way to become an alcoholic
>tfw you don't care anymore because at least it's a purpose/hobby
>>
>>36763843
>tfw you go to AA meetings just to hook up with loose pussy
>>
>>36763912
is this real? a good place to fnd grill?
>>
>>36763609
believe me, you'd know if you'd done it.
the taste, the feeling of the butt in your mouth, it's all fucking horrible and I physically cringe recalling the memories
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.