[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here actually had sex with a trans woman before? If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-05-03-22-22-09.png (2MB, 1440x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-03-22-22-09.png
2MB, 1440x2880px
Has anyone here actually had sex with a trans woman before? If they've had bottom surgery, does it feel like a normal vagina? And do most trans women with too surgery also have bottom surgery?
>>
File: 1446361953593.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1446361953593.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
>>36763108
>I like uncircumcised guys btw
Jewdicks btfo
>>
My only sexual experience was with a random girl (male)

ama
>>
>>36763140
Circumcision is what separates the real Americans from the Hispanic untermensch.
>>
>>36763163
Are you straight? Or bi?

Originally
>>
File: IMG_0696.png (25KB, 655x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0696.png
25KB, 655x650px
>>36763108
>trans
>woman
Trannies are definitely "women." Yep, they are 100% women despite having XY chromosomes
>>
>>36763175
Nice try Soros scum
>>
>>36763267
How many chromosomes you inspecting nigga? Trans women don't have no p u s s y, not like you're gonna be seeing any anyway.
>>
>>36763108
>Has anyone here actually had sex with a trans woman before?
Yes. Three, actually.

>If they've had bottom surgery, does it feel like a normal vagina?
Not really. Most require extra lubrication, and have a finite depth. It's better if they haven't been dilating their nuvagina (its literally an open wound, like an ear piercing it will close up) so it feels tighter, but at that point I'd rather just fuck their ass.

>And do most trans women with too surgery also have bottom surgery?
Most "trans women" don't have any surgery. They take their assortment of hormones and hope that growing their hair, shaving their legs, and cleaning out their asshole will make you want to have sex with them. With enough booze and drugs, I end up wanting to.

They're clingy as fuck, as you might expect from someone with severe insecurities to the point of mutilating their bodies. Most have mental issues, worried to the point that you're going to leave them. Deep down, I'm sure they understand once we hit 30 I'll look good and may have the stupid desire to impregnate a real woman. Meanwhile their body starts sagging and hormones start taking their toll on their bodies. Not even all their cosmetic surgeries can keep up with aging, because most trannies are poorfags who were kicked out of their parents homes and rely on some form of government welfare.
>>
File: tumblr_op4u6obd5O1vphzhfo1_400.jpg (68KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op4u6obd5O1vphzhfo1_400.jpg
68KB, 400x533px
>>36763108
Yes. The ass was natural & huge. Would fuck again.
Pic related. Is her.
>>
>>36763382
What are you trying to say? If you enjoy fucking mentally ill men it's none of my business, but calling them women is wrong
>>
How do you even meet an attractive one without paying
>>
>>36763108
>Has anyone here actually had sex with a trans woman before?
"Is anyone else here a faggot?"
>>
>>36763567

Looks disgustingly fuckable, how was the experience?
>>
>>36763846
College campuses, especially on the coast, are full of them. Give them a little attention and they'll magnify it in their head. Before you know it, they're opening their asshole for you.

Then just discard them, because they're mentally ill scum. Make sure they don't have your real phone number.
>>
>>36763846
craigslist. here's my story.

>be me
>sophomore in college
>always fap to traps, always browse local craigslist to find a qt trap/tg/cd to suck cock and get mine sucked
>finally meet a 30 y/o asian cd. very smooth, and a decent looking cock.
>go to his/her apartment.
>we chat for a bit, start talking about our sexuality and what got us into this
>she pulls out my cock
>starts playing with it
>i pull out her cock
>start playing with it
>she starts sucking me and then i say fuck it i'm going in
>i push her off and get on my knees
> i put her cock in my mouth. feels great, but her dick is bent pretty weird so it's kinda weird
>she gets on her knees starts sucking me off as i'm standing
>she tells me to turn around and starts fingering my ass
>never been hornier in my life
>she turns me around, starts sucking and fingering the same time
>i cum buckets
>i scram, run to the nearest wendy's, get a cup of water and rinse out my mouth
>go home and try to study
>feel depressed
>get over it in a few weeks and wanna do it again.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.