[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth creating a Tinder to have casual sex? I think I could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pepefrench2.png (15KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
pepefrench2.png
15KB, 528x424px
Is it worth creating a Tinder to have casual sex? I think I could do it. I'm fairly good looking and tall and not a total autist. Although I'm not ripped, not fat either, just fairly skinny. And I have a big dick. I just don't want to put my name and pictures on the internet, but I'm considering creating a fake "character" that I would play (I would pretend to be French, use a French name and French accent, women eat that shit up)
>>
>>36762555
It is doable.
But it means spending a ton of time memeing them into liking you for "who you are", then hoping that revealing your real you doesn't scare em off
>>
>>36762555
>(I would pretend to be French, use a French name and French accent, women eat that shit up)

Anon, that sounds fucking hilarious and I want you to do it and post results. Jesus Christ. Keeping up the French thing during sex would be even better.

>Hon hon hon, suck my baguette, mon cheri!
>>
>>36762578
>revealing your real you
Why would I do that? Pump and dump my man.

>>36762580
I once did some French lessons in Duolingo so I could reasonably sprinkle in enough words and do an accent that would convince most people
>>
>>36762604
are u gonna use ur real pics or not?
if yes then what's the point in pretending to be french or some shit people are gonna recognize you
>>
>>36762695
And? What are they going to do? Tell on me? I've already banged at that point. Most people I know are men anyways.
>>
>>36762555
>I just don't want to put my name and pictures on the internet

Why? Nobody knows you or cares about you. Chances are low that you'll end up on the front page of r*ddit.
>>
>>36762758
>Why? Nobody knows you or cares about you
That's not the issue. I'm concerned with the diminishing privacy of the world at large.
>>
>>36762728
then why the whole persona to begin with idiot?

Just make a normal account
>>
>>36762789
are u dumb? You dont have to put all ur infos on there.
Just put ur first name and a couple pics
>>
>>36763020
>then why the whole persona to begin with
Because it's fun and like I said women like accents. Also will make sure they can never find me again.
>>
Why bother OP? It's not worth it.
>>
Tinder is so fucking easy. Just ask them to ice cream and don't be stupid then ask if they wanna come over and watch a movie if ice cream went well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.