[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have any of the virgins on /r9k/ ever actually tried asking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1493072086904.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493072086904.png
1MB, 1280x720px
have any of the virgins on /r9k/ ever actually tried asking a girl out?
>>
I'm the reverse. By a stroke of luck, I'm not a virgin but I've never asked a girl out ever
>>
Only when I was in the mental hospital, boredom turned me into brad.
>>
Maybe once or twice
>>
>>36761996
Tell the story, I wanna waste time hoping this will happen to me someday.
>>
>>36761968
Yes
>Ask middle school crush if she'd like to see movie with me
>She says yes
>I run away out of excitement and literally never follow up on it

Sorry for my autism, Nadia
>>
never tried it. have had many chances but i don't know what to do or have just sperged before i actually decide to go up. now im at a point where im out of high school at a community college so no chance for a perfect situation, i'll actually have to force a situation myself. maybe one day.
>>
Yes, once. She had a boyfriend. Just a girl I saw at a lunch place a few times.

I've been asked out twice. Still a virgin.
>>
>>36761968
Once, online. Shot down.

None of the girls IRL would be a good match with me anyway. All normies.
>>
>>36762014
I was 15 and a normie that I knew from middle school was disgusted that I had never had a gf in highschool. So he went behind my back and told some gross roastie slut (that I had never seen before) that I had a crush on her and all of this made up stuff, and she and I had sex a few times. We almost never spoke
>>
>>36761968
Yea three times. Got flaked on every time. It hurts for like the first few weeks but then the pain is gone.

I like to listen to drake *Shot for me* to get me through it.
>>
I was planning to ask out a girl in one of my classes this week, but I found out she has a boyfriend and betad out.
>>
>asked a girl out
Whhy are you on this board?
>>
>>36761968
>Ask a girl out
>She says yes
>Instantly get out of my depression and stop browsing 4chan
>After date she makes fun of me to all her friends
>Said she only said yes because she felt bad for me
>Is now dating my former best friend, who ditched me for her
>Fall back into depression, only deeper this time

What's the point of life, anons
>>
File: 1492896509424.png (342KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492896509424.png
342KB, 500x500px
yes, one time in high school I decided to try asking out a bunch fat chicks to boost my confidence. it didn't end well.
>>
>>36761968
Many times, yes. I asked out several girls. It wasn't out of nowhere, sudden, sperg moments either. I got close and we hung out sometimes, but they always said no. Most of them got really mad when I asked them out and did a complete 180 and started hating me for no reason too.
>>
>>36762090
You have shitty friends

rigy
>>
File: hank ass.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hank ass.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>36762090
why didn't you try to beat the shit out of you friend? if my best friend pulled that shit I'd kick his ass.
>>
>>36761968
I went on one "date" a few years ago. It was okay.
>ask girl out
>she says yes
>we decide to go skating at the pond
>she brings a couple friends
>skate and talk a bit, she mostly sticks with her friends and I stay silent
>get some coffee later
>drive them all home
>never see any of them again but still like eachothers normiebook posts
>she has a long term bf now
>still a khv
>>
>>36761968
lt's almost like he WANTS to be cucked...
>>
File: 1493842011691.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1493842011691.png
233KB, 568x590px
>mfw been asked out by 6 different girls
>mfw turned them all down and still a virgin
If I ever met a version of myself from middle school I'd kick him in the teeth.
>>
>>36762155
Because I am a bigger person, and I let it go and found new friends. Still depressed as hell, but at least I know that he has to live with the pain of being an asshole to someone who didn't fight back
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.