[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Job Orientation at Taco bell tomorrow What is expected of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Taco-Bell1.jpg (95KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
Taco-Bell1.jpg
95KB, 950x534px
>Job Orientation at Taco bell tomorrow

What is expected of a potential employee at a job orientation in a fast food business? How should they dress? What paperwork or things should they bring? What kind of questions should they be asking?
>>
>>36760543
Wear a button-down shirt and tie.

Be sure to bring a pen and notepad. Nothing makes you look more ill-prepared than having to ask for something to write with.

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>36760622
would wearing my taco bell graphic tee be a good idea?
>>
I just watched a bunch of dumb videos about teamwork and not sexually harassing your coworkers when I got a job at taco bell as a kid and was immediately thrown on the line with no actual job training
All you have to do is remember what ingredients goes into what and in what order, the hardest part of the job will be standing the whole time and wrapping burritos properly
>>
>>36760622

Should I bring a resume even though I have no work experience? bank information? Copy of social/ID?
>>
>>36760622
why would you ever put that much effort into a mcjob? You just show up and do what they tell you to do. There's nothing to be gained by doing anything more.
>>
>>36760898

Is it an orientation or an interview? At an orientation at most fast food places you just watch a bunch of videos about the company ideals, how to serve customers, and how to not fuck up the food.

At an interview just look presentable and speak well.
>>
>>36760944

Orientation. Already did an interview , handed in an application, and gave a copy of my State ID/Social Security.

>>36760928
So don't dress up wearing black slacks and a button shirt?
>>
File: 1493526330023.jpg (135KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493526330023.jpg
135KB, 500x500px
>>36760543
I went to a McDonald's job fair in just a chambray button to and some khakis, I got the job.

McHappy Day was today and I worked 8 hours of hell. Every inch of my body is sore.
>>
>>36760543
The most I would worry about is the other people if there are any. At my orientation for a grocery store I had to do those stupid icebreaker "say 1 interesting thing about yourself and why you want this job" to a couple teenage stacies and my to-be manager
>>
Why the FUCK would you willingly choose to work at a fast food restaurant? It boggles my mind why anyone would.
>>
>>36761333

-work experience
-not in a position to be picky about work (can't drive so need to work someplace near, no formal education, no work experience, etc).
>>
>>36761333
No where else to work. You don't choose a job you like. No one needs a dream job. Jobs are supposed to work you to the bone. When you're worked to the bone, your only reply should be a big smile.
>>
File: 1472702473091.jpg (132KB, 795x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1472702473091.jpg
132KB, 795x1036px
>>36761333
Money, nibba. It's fucking miserable but McDonald's the only place in town that would even consider me for a full-time position.

I fucking HATE IT but I need it to support myself and one day get the fuck out if here.
>>
I went to a major pizza orientation with black jeans and a grey shirt and alot of coffee. I also took I-9 appropriate information. then he gave us our clothes (5 other niggers 1 white)

Just make sure to have 2-3 nice things you like about the company, maybe its stock or how consitent the reviews are etc
>>
Work fast and by procedure.
Clean when not busy after helping others
Learn every position
>>
>>36761383
>>36761390
>>36761392

Grocery stores are far more comfy to work at though (was a cart pusher for 2.5 years, now NEET) and they hire literal retards so they have the same barrier of entry as a fast food restaurant if not less so.
>>
File: 1490978358054.png (266KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1490978358054.png
266KB, 665x574px
>>36761448
Oh I know, but the grocery stores in my town won't hire me. I've applied to them long before I applied to McDonald's.

It's fucking awful but it's my only way of getting money.
>>
>>36761029
Even if it's a shit job that you're only after to have a starting point for your resume, you should still dress decently so that they think you care about it. Wear a decent pair of slacks and a button down with the collar unbuttoned. Tie is probably overkill for a fast food place unless there's a lot of competition for shit jobs in your area. You want to at least look somewhat presentable, even if you're just going to be flinging fajitas. Don't wear jeans and a t-shirt, even if it's your very best graphic tee.
>>
I mean, if you don't care about what people think of you why not just be a janitor?

I was one for 3 years and it was easily the best (lazy) job I ever had. I clocked in alone, did around 3 hours of work and spent the last 5 hours browsing 4chan and walking laps around the building listening to music.

Yeah, you scrub toliets but it only takes like 30 seconds. It pays way better than fast food too.
>>
File: wvtKw.jpg (56KB, 347x450px) Image search: [Google]
wvtKw.jpg
56KB, 347x450px
I have an interview for a comfy job at a State Park.

3 month contract, 28hrs a week.

About 1700 dollars which I'll save by living with Mommy and get a used motorcycle.
>>
>>36761850
>job at a State Park.
Sounds pretty nice. What do you have to do during those 28 hours?
>>
>>36761850
>$1,700 in 3 months @ 28 hour/week

Anon that's literally $5.06/hour. How are they getting away with this?
>>
>>36762050
Included motorcycle cost or partiality
>>
when it gets hot, how do you deal with sweat and body odor?
>>
is it acceptable for a man to bring a courier bag to carry any paper work, a notepad, pen, etc?
>>
>>36760543
My mother works for the state finding jobs for the disabled. She says that literal retards with sub-70 IQ do well working at Taco Bell because everything is prepackaged in bags so they couldn't fuck up if they tried.

For a while they had that steakhouse burrito which was really good, wish they still had it.
>>
>>36762538
>implying they'll be able to smell you over the scent of "meat" and "cheese" and sauces
>>
>>36760643
Yes. Orgeron
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.