[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the easiest way to get a job that doesn't involve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: WOBBLED.jpg (78KB, 1429x957px) Image search: [Google]
WOBBLED.jpg
78KB, 1429x957px
What is the easiest way to get a job that doesn't involve the military?

Robot Mode: No reputable CV/resume/experience.
>>
>>36760255
The military
>"REEEEEEEEE I said not military REEEEE"
It's literally your best, last hope.
>>
amazon.force.com.They'll hire anyone.

All you got to do is sell your body to Bezos.
>>
>>36760410
>Bezos
what
>>
>>36760281
Fuck I don't want to die for the jews in power.
>>
You can get pretty much any retail/fast food/other barely above minimum wage job with little to no experience.
>>
>>36760255
Construction or a Factory, they hire anyone and typically pay OT bonuses and more than your average job. Construction pays a ton if you keep moving up the ladder and develop skills.
>>
>>36760489
You aren't joining for them, you're joining for yourself. To make your life better. Patriotism is at a low point, but if "muh jews!" is the excuse you want to go with then you'll just have to live with that.
>>
>>36760255
apply as a dishwasher at local restraunts/pizzeria's.
apply as a truck unloader at any retail chain.
100% guarantee of getting hired. No experiences needed.

You will however need to work towards finding something that pays better in the meantime.
>>
>>36760632
Dishwashers now do background checks and shit and even the smallest thing depending on some places will get you disqualified.
>>
File: temp.jpg (22KB, 368x234px) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
22KB, 368x234px
>>36760488
The guy is charge of Amazon who will probably be the richest man in the world pretty soon.
>>
>>36760667
>Dishwashers now do background checks and shit and even the smallest thing depending on some places will get you disqualified.
Like what?
>>
>>36760489

just get some office cuckboy job in the air force and get money and gibs and respect for being in the """""military""""" even though you're basically just an office cubicle drone
>>
>>36760721
That's teh plan
>>
>>36760698
Got turned down for having a drunk in public from like 5 years ago because it was a misdemeanor (this was during my college years).
>>
>>36760668
Amazon has been running a loss yoy
>>
>>36760668
Oh. Well, if it gets me a job.
>>
>>36760698
>Canadafag here, dunno if that makes any difference

I just got a job as a dishwasher, still haven't had my first day of work though. My friend works as a linecook there, recommended me, and I got the job after a 5min convo and the guy barely looking over my resume (no job experience). Is it really that bad in burgerland?
>>
>>36760776
congrats, dishwasher is prob one of the worst wagie jobs in existence
>>
>>36760776
>Is it really that bad in burgerland?
Depends on the area/company I guess. I got hired as a pizza delivery driver without any real interview or anything just signing paperwork.
>>
>>36760804
>congrats, dishwasher is prob one of the worst wagie jobs in existence
It isn't. Try being a truck unloader at walmart.
>>
>>36760776
Not really, you just wash some dishes, make some friends, go home. Pays like shit though.
>>
>>36760804
a machine does half of your job for you
>>
>>36760804
Why? Have you done it before anon?

>Repetitive while admittedly stressful menial tasks
I'm autistic and like the idea of doing something over and over and getting very good at it. I am literally playing runescape as I type this.
>No interaction with customers
Perfect for my social anxiety
>Can listen to music/podcasts while doing it
Able to zone-out and focus on stuff I enjoy once I am good enough to muscle memory it all

Give me some downsides my dude
>>
>>36760934
You can't live on its wage, that's the downside.
>>
>>36760974
>$12.50/h and I live with my parents
I don't have any bills of my own so I get to pocket all of it after tax. The cost of housing here is fucked anyways so I would have to live with roommates if I wanted to move out. At the place I got hired they will cross-train dishwashers to linecooks if you are good enough and you can advance pretty well.
>>
>>36761042
If you're making $12.50 USD as a dishwasher then you are insanely lucky, most make $7.25 and it stays that way.
>>
>>36760934
yea i have, it was insanely stressful and exhausting; damp and smelly; not worth it
>>
>>36761095
>(((((((((((((((((>Canadafag here))))))))))))))))))))))

the minimum wage here is $10.85, $11.35 in sept
>>
>>36761198
that's y u need to import millions of mexicans who'll work for half of that illegaly
>>
>>36760776
>got hired via nepotism
FUCKING NORMIES
It is literally impossible to get hired anywhere without knowing someone on the inside
>>
File: 1478555094653.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478555094653.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>36761360
I'm okay friends with a normie from highschool who happens to be into the same autistic things as me. I dont even think the place put up an add for the job and i was the only one who applied, how mad my dude?
>>
>>36760863
Dishwasher sucks more you fucking dolt.
You get paid way less too.

>t. a Walmart truck unloader.
>>
File: 1482148493583.png (805KB, 900x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1482148493583.png
805KB, 900x1008px
>>36760804
>>36761176
Confirming this. Getting up everyday was depressing, rush hours made me want to kill myself. Only weeb tunes motivated me enough to fight through the pain.

Hopefully never again.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.