[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if I'm a virgin and my gf isn't gonna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 17

File: 1467633748395.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1467633748395.png
57KB, 276x256px
What do I do if I'm a virgin and my gf isn't gonna put out for at least 3 years?
She's physically capable and willing she's just not going to. Don't ask why I don't understand it myself.
>>
dump her you stupid fuck
>>
File: 1445473568058.gif (329KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1445473568058.gif
329KB, 500x281px
>>36760269
Fuck that was easy. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1451711553864.png (14KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1451711553864.png
14KB, 203x209px
Why wouldn't she? I don't think it's possible to spend 3 years in a relationship without having sex. Do you think you're unable to get her horny?
>>
Girls who make you wait "years" for anything are never fucking worth it.

Also what your gf would have done is not put out for 3 years, dump you, then meet a new guy and put out for him in 3 hours.
>>
>>36760401
No, she's shown interest in me in the past, I've fingered her and she's blown me, she just doesn't want to move past that and isn't really fond of it as is. Especially recently she's just avoided anything sexual altogether. She says it's because we're in her parents' house when we do it. I trust her on that, it's easy to tell she earnestly cares about me as a person.

>>36760406
Maybe you're right, maybe you're not. I'm not willing to take the chance to be entirely honest. Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1492399728397.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492399728397.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>36759949
She's going to fuck her next bf within a week.
But seriously, accept a sexless relationship until it falls or break up.
You already know that's what it comes down too if you can't convince her otherwise.
>>
>>36760470
All right, you crazy motherfucker, listen up.

I spent 3 years talking daily with a girl who lived on te other side of the country when I was a minor.

We would have phonesex everyday, she was just the hroniest girl I've met. But her parents were religious fanatics who mistreated her, after a decade has passed I think she had been raped at some point. It would all make sense,

Went to see her around 10 times. Even with hotel rooms and such for me to stay and do whatever the fuck I wanted.

We didn't have sex. Not once. It just won't happen. She told me it was because it was her parents house, because she didn't want to do it before marriage, because she was on her period, every single excuse you could come up with.

At some point I got the balls to break it up.

After 10 years I met up with her. She had something to do where I live, so she contacted me. It got tense really fast fast. By now I have my own apartment, so after starting to make out I brought her home, started undressing her, she actually grabbed my hand to take me to my bedroom. I thought it was finally gonna happen, the spine would have been removed, I could justify spending 3 years of my teenage years after a religious nut for nothing.

And obviously, the moment I put my hand down her pants she broke it off. Jokingly.

It pissed me off so much that I went to my shower, jerked off, rolled up a joint and stopped talking to her. Drove her to the airport without her saying a word. She tells me she stopped me because she has a bf now. I told her her boyfriend was an unlucky guy for having a gf that would cheat on him after 15 minutes of coffee.

At least I got some short of revenge I guess. She got off my car and haven't heard from her since.

TL;DR. Straight edge girls are fixated on not fucking. It won't change no matter how hard u try. All their excuses are just that, excuses. She will do as >>36760406 said and fuck somebody else, not you, she already decided.

Sorry for the blog.
>>
>>36760793
You don't really sound like a catch either
>>
File: 1440230439928.jpg (31KB, 650x420px) Image search: [Google]
1440230439928.jpg
31KB, 650x420px
>>36760793
Shit anon my girl has quadruple the autism I do and has never talked to a man other than me to my knowledge, so I'm doubtful, but that was one hell of a story. You should write a book or something.
>>
>>36760839
Well, I spent time writting a complete depiction of one of my lowest moments in my life. It ain't supposed to make me look good.

My mum says I'm a good kid, promise.
>>
>>36760873
well, her talking to other guys is not a particularly relevant issue. Her making you wait for years to have sex is what worries me about your situation.

I don't know. Sex isn't all that great. It's pretty sweet, but so is masturbation. In the end, we look to loose our virginities because of the social pressure along with a natural instinct to reproduce. All that said, if you want to have sex now, don't stay with someone capable of the mental gimnastics involved in setting up a 3 year waiting period for something so irrelevant as the first time you have sex.
>>
File: 1458656988065.jpg (194KB, 1000x677px) Image search: [Google]
1458656988065.jpg
194KB, 1000x677px
>>36759949
Im currently in a relationship with a girl who wanted to wait, we ended up doing it around a year into it. mainly because she was a virgin and all, but we fooled around a lot before hand and im still in it today. The whole every girl is a slut is a meme anon, the ones that are virgins take time and effort. I think its worth it....we fuck all the time now and shes all into that daddy dom shit and cumslut shit so she begs me to cum in her all the time.

Think of it as an investment, long term sure but the pay-off for that sort of thing is usually good. Dunno about 3 years though...that seems kind of silly.
>>
>>36759949
Fucking faggot just get her pass out drumk and take what's rightfully yours.
>>
Haha! Nice bro! I love being cuckolded too!!! Post pics of your cock cage! Upboated
>>
>>36759949
>Don't ask why I don't understand it myself
How about I tell you then?
She wants to party on the cock carousel for a few more years before falling back on your income which will be ripe for the taking by then so she can "settle down."
>>
File: takeoff.jpg (183KB, 1271x1436px) Image search: [Google]
takeoff.jpg
183KB, 1271x1436px
>>36759949
If sex is so important to you, you should find a gf who will sex you
>>
>>36761048
Not OP.

I can see what you mean in terms of looking to the future. But even that year seems a bit much.

I have the theory that sexual desire is something that affects people at some point of their teenage years, making anything sexual before that point uninteresting to them. But after that point, there is no real reason to prolongue the search for a perfect candidate.

My ex gf of 5 years was a virgin when we met. Told me 2 weeks into the relationship as we were getting ready to do it. her being 23 at the time made it quite a surprise for me.

In the end, she hadn't had sex before because she needed someone she trusted and also the urge to actually do it. Once you get both, time shouldn't be what makes someone a good or bad partner for your first sexual experience.
>>
>>36761048
But would all that effort be worth it if she only realized the slut life suits her after trying out all the cumslut daddydom shit and decided to leave?
Virgins can be real wildcards, not recommended for the inexperienced desu
>>
>needing a gf for sex

just go to the brothel lad

if its illegal in your country, just drive around in a city at night for like 5 minutes really slow, women will run to your car and ask for money for sex
>>
>>36760987
This. The girl I lost my virginity to left me two days after. After that, I honestly don't feel that sex is all it's cracked up to be. I used to think that sex was something sacred that brought two people closer, but now, I agree with Chad that sex is meaningless and just for releasing the urge. OP, stay with this girl, and convince her that she can't live without you. Then I doubt that she'd be able to resist having sex with you.
>>
>>36761248
>>36759949
I'm only 18, look about 15. Not likely.
>>
>have gf
>she won't have sex with you but loves how you're so kind and nice anon
>when you tell her you want to have sex, instantly breaks off
>go and fucks chad the next day and 3 other niggers

why is this actually true?
>>
File: 1428249914477.png (358KB, 1908x800px) Image search: [Google]
1428249914477.png
358KB, 1908x800px
>>36761182
Course not, but some people need the time, it also was a year because i broke it up for a few months.
>>36761238
Ive been with her for almost four years and she plans to marry me so idk man. The closest she came to cheating was kissing another girl at a party while high as fuck, so. Maybe im just lucky not sure.
>>
>>36761288
Saying this out loud in my daily life would get me in some PC trouble, but hey, this is the internets.

Some girls are aware that, without sex, many guys that live for them wouldn't find them interesting. It sounds harsh, both for the girl, dince she can't objectively tell which guys care about her and which guys just want to fuck her, so she just goes along with the idea of all guys being interested in her for non sexual reason whilst at the same time knowing the sad truth. That's why they hold that kind of power, because it's the only thing that they know every guy wants.
>>
File: qto8.png (251KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
qto8.png
251KB, 700x700px
My cousin she is a few years older than me. I'm 26 so she is in her 30s.

She is fat hambeast, but shes nice.

She would tell me how when she was in her 20s she had tons of genuine nice guys who liked her and wanted to be more than friends. She would reject them all. When I asked her why she would reject nice guys she would laugh or come up with excuses.

Fast forward to now, she spends all her time on facebook talking to this black guy from overseas and how she wants to marry him.

She even went overseas without telling anyone and possibly got dicked by him.

The moral is. Women will reject you, they only want those handsome black bois and the world is fucked.
>>
File: 1463954732421.jpg (663KB, 2100x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1463954732421.jpg
663KB, 2100x1381px
>>36761400
how many months till this memes dies do ya think?
>>
>>36761368
Come on now. I'm a guy and I am rarely in the mood to have actual start to finish intercourse/sex.
>>
File: 1470380868784.jpg (70KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
1470380868784.jpg
70KB, 810x780px
>>36761432

you think I'm lying boyo?

its true.

she was molested as a child probably why idk

I ain't giving you any facebook names I just assure you its true and I literally find it sad that nice guys are getting rejected so later on in life girls chase online that black dick.

>mfw she tells me this blackie is a teacher and a nice guy
>>
File: 1468003461199.png (982KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468003461199.png
982KB, 900x900px
>>36761536
Im not calling you a liar. Im just wondering when such sentiment wont be so supported. Until that point its a meme whether true or not.
>>
>>36761299
don't get me wrong. Glad you found someone that you are considering spending the rest of your life with and all that. But the fact that you think that the time she was the closest to cheating on you is such a stupid story with a weak excuse to justify it makes me aware that this was something your gf told you.

And she won't tell you when she fels tempted to cheat on you. She won't. It would be the end of most relationships, so it's understandable. My point is, don't say things like what you just said about how your girlfriend could never cheat on you. Sadly, there is no way you would find out if it happened, much less would she tell you about it.

Source: One time, a friend and I fucked this fat chick who was a mutual friend. She had a boyfriend, they had been together for 6 years. He was the only guy she had dated or done anything with.

It was dirty dude, like literally humiliation in the shape of a threesome. My friend nutted inside her after breaking a condom. At the time we didn't really care but the next day we realized it might have been a dangerous thing to do, so she gets all worried, which ended up in her getting together with her boyfriend, fucking him and then telling him that she felt cum in her vagina after sex with him, so she would feel better if they got a plan b pill, just in case.

And that's how a girl who is still with said boyfriend cheated on him in quite a degrading way with two guys at the same time and also made him pay for the plan b pill without him knowing shit. They have kids now.
>>
>>36759949
If you love her and you're not only interested in sex then keep her. Now if she is NOT a virgin and still wants to wait three years then dump her. Not only because you being a virgin deserve another virgin, but because this means that for some reason she decided to have sex with someone and then with you she's no willing to do it, if this is the case it wouldn't even be a surprise that she's already having sex with someone else.
If she is a virgin though and you both love each other, I would advice you to keep it up. You probably won't even have to wait three years, maybe it'll happen soon and you don't know it.
>>
File: 1465573847395.jpg (447KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465573847395.jpg
447KB, 1920x1200px
>>36761603
Your paranoia and projection is blinding you. Of course she could cheat on me man. No relationship is perfect. Say she did cheat on me and i never knew. Would it be cheating from my perspective? Would it be worrisome? Of course not. Relationships are faith based not fact based. This is what makes most robots give up on girls and relationships in general any RNg involved scares them away. and im not so sure the certaintiy of what youve seen means what ive felt isnt worth sharing.
>>
>>36761767
Sorry for dismissing your experience. Just tried to give you a perspective in which things might not be the way you see them. I have had relationships that were completely fine. No paranoia at all. It's just that your certainty shocked me.

I would say that being cheated on, even if you never find out, is actually relevant and does change a relationship. It makes it void of content. Relationship is a nice euphemism for monogamy.
>>
File: awake.png (37KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
awake.png
37KB, 276x256px
>>36759949
sex is kinda scary, i don't blame her.
>>
File: 1428581929839.jpg (866KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1428581929839.jpg
866KB, 1000x1000px
>>36761869
In an abstract way sure. But as far as Op and his problem it could clearly go either way.
>>
People here are giving you good advice, you already made your decision on wanting to stay with her you just want someone to pat you on the back and validate you, you'll look back at this in a few years time and realise how much you fucked up
>>
>>36759949
Dump her, fuck waiting 3 years if she'll give it too another chad in 3 minutes after meaning him. It's not worth it, you'll feel shitty and lose confidence after when it never happens.
>>
I sadly have to agree, leave, before it becomes too much of an issue.
I can greentext the story that happened to me, hell the last part of it happened just yesterday and I have never felt worse than I do today.
>>
>>36759949
She's already having sex with other men because you aren't man enough to be rough with her and have your way.
>>
>>36762369
This, it's not a very uncommon occurance. Stop orbiting and tell her to fuck off if she isn't putting out.
>>
File: 1448834776182.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1448834776182.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>36759949

Anon, let me break this down for you.

If a girl you're in a relationship with EVER doesn't have sex with you, it's because she DOES NOT RESPECT YOU. She wanted you to take it from her at some point, and you didn't and now you're in the "financial provider" category. Here's what's going to happen

>beg and plead to get some for years, she keeps kicking the can down the road and says she will when you commit to her financially (marriage)
>night of your wedding comes along, and as you're taking off your clothes she is either going to
>1. Break down crying saying she can't do it because [woman reason]
>2. Sit there like a dead fish and make it very clear she's not enjoying it or make up some kind of problem to ruin the night
>You will either never get sex again or get so very little and she will imply that it's some kind of favor to you

Either grow a pair and stick your hand down her pants, or dump her and move on. Your life is going to be a hard road if you don't.
>>
>>36762534

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention: When she or you (hopefully) breaks it off, you are going to find out she gave up sex the first (few hours/days/weeks) into a relationship with (new guy). Guarantee it. I've seen it happen.
>>
File: 1487179174750.gif (846KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1487179174750.gif
846KB, 245x245px
>>36762369
Here
>>36762573
The jist of my story all summed up right here. Wanted to save it for the person she was 100% sure she wanted to marry, 3 years together and nothing. 2 months after we break up she's got a new bf and lost her virginity. 1 year later, yesterday, she emails me telling me she loves me and that bit of info, among others.

I know no one asked for the details but I'm not only mad I'm horribly depressed and need to get it out. I do feel like she never ever respected me. 3 years, 1.5 of which is LDR, the rest we spent together irl after I dropped my life to go live in her country.

FUCK BROS never ever ever even bother with women FUCK
>>
>>36759949
>my gf isn't gonna put out for at least 3 years
Did she tell you this? Then dump her.

Sit her down one night. If she's as "respectful" as you claim >>36760470 then she will listen. Tell her that sex is an important facet of what you want in a relationship. You have needs, you have desires. And tell her, that if she can't fulfill them, then it isn't going to work out. If you break up, you're ripping the bandaid off now, instead of slowly pulling each hair out as you gingerly take it off. If she decides to work with you, then give it an honest chance. But if she just does it to go through the motions and doesn't enjoy it, abort that relationship as fast as you can. That's only going to build resentment between the two of you, not love.

She doesn't know what she wants three months from now, let alone three years. What will the excuse be in three years when she doesn't want to have it? That's valuable time you're wasting right now with someone who will actually be fulfilling. Meanwhile, she might run into that one guy who gets her vagina humming and fucks him an hour after they meet for coffee/lunch.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.