[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be handsome and charismatic law student >drive around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1491423712360.jpg (16KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
1491423712360.jpg
16KB, 443x332px
>be handsome and charismatic law student
>drive around the US in a busted brown Volkswagen Beetle with the front seat removed to make it easier to kidnap folks
>rape and kill 60+ women and 1 man (according to his lawyer)
>decapitate them and still fuck the corpse up to a month after they died
>get away with it for years
>have a foot fetish for own feet, own hundreds of pairs of socks
>even writing studies and articles about the abuse of women for one of his jobs
>be close friends with governors and other high ranking members of the republican party
>get arrested, cops find a rape kit in car
>governors vouch and give a good character reference, convincing the police they've got the wrong guy
>continue murder spree
>finally get caught later due to being careless
>escape from maximum security prison twice using only cunning and wit
>represent self in coming trial because law student
>despite all the above, literally thousands of women write love letters while in jail
>gets married in jail
>is still extremely likeable
>even the judge who sentenced him to death: "Take care of yourself, young man. I say that to you sincerely; take care of yourself, please. It is an utter tragedy for this court to see such a total waste of humanity as I've experienced in this courtroom. You're a bright young man. You would have made a good lawyer and I would have loved to have you practice in front of me, but you went another way, partner. Take care of yourself. I don't feel any animosity toward you. I want you to know that. Once again, take care of yourself.."
>Original comment desu

Literally what the fuck did they mean by this?
>>
>>36759841
He became one of THEM. A true Alpha.
>>
What the fuck is a rape kit, anyways?
>>
jesus... that is weird. what a fucking life... i present 2 u the human being. haha...haha... haaaaaa
>>
File: 4c3ae88d8dee24a26c68c1266d27e826.jpg (260KB, 1107x1526px) Image search: [Google]
4c3ae88d8dee24a26c68c1266d27e826.jpg
260KB, 1107x1526px
>>36759886
The officer noticed that the Volkswagen's front passenger seat had been removed and placed on the rear seats, and searched the car...
He found a ski mask, a second mask fashioned from pantyhose, a crowbar, handcuffs, trash bags, a coil of rope, an ice pick, and other items initially assumed to be burglary tools. Bundy explained that the ski mask was for skiing, he had found the handcuffs in a dumpster, and the rest were common household items.[147]
>>
>>36759841
>You're such a waste of Chad genetics
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.