[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >gas station >beer >cashier starts transaction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1487827742236.jpg (5KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1487827742236.jpg
5KB, 250x231px
>be me
>gas station
>beer
>cashier starts transaction
>stops
>asks how old I am then for ID
>tell him 21 and show license
>spends 40 seconds comparing DOB with current date
>turned 21 in fucking january
>laughs
>says he doesnt buy it
>wont ring me up

JUST

>go to other gas station
>retry
>rings up
>stops
>"you paying in cash"
>"yeah"
>doesnt ID

TSUJ
>>
>>36759539
why didnt you go apeshit on the first one yelling at him and humilliating him for being no more than a pathetic gas station attendant who cant even do math to the point where he starts crying and seriously considering suicide?
>>
>>36759575

That's what a normal person would have done, OP.
>>
I only get carded like half the time now. I just turned 27.
>>
tfw 20 and have never been asked for ID.
I've been going to bars since I was 16
I literally look like a 35 year old man
>>
>>36760081
>I literally look like a 35 year old man

i'm 24 and look like i'm 14, i've had clerks and servers at beer stores and restaurants do a double take or say "this can't be right" but i've never actually gotten turned away

if your story is actually true OP and i doubt that it is you can just get that guy fired, find the manager and show them your ID and say the guy insulted you and turned away your business on account of his own stupidity.
>>
File: 1477332505881.png (393KB, 437x550px) Image search: [Google]
1477332505881.png
393KB, 437x550px
>>36760142
I know this feel.
>buying booze
>OH WOW I BET YOU GET ID'D A LOT
>>
You should have called the cops OP
>>
>>36759910
Nah, normal people would suck the lackeys dick
>>
>>36759539
This happens a lot and these kids are embarrassed as fuck but err on the side of caution. Just pull out a calculator and (your phone) and show them the math and they will most likely feel ridiculous.

You don't have to be upset and you don't need to embarrass anyone either. They will remember you after that.
>>
>>36760511
>tripfag
>thinks this story has anything to do with math and not the fact that the clerk thought it was a fake id
Checks out. You're retarded
>>
>>36759539
Just renew your license and get the horizontal one. No one interrogates me anymore, just get weird looks
>>
>>36760511
>>just pull out a calculator

Thats literal autism
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.