[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw i remember i donated $1500 to stop kony i don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pepevector.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
pepevector.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>mfw i remember i donated $1500 to stop kony
i don't even know what they did with the money
>>
>>36759256
>>mfw i remember i donated $1500 to stop kony

KEK fucking sucker
>>
lmao @ people who actually fell for this meme

How about all these random cunts in other countries start taking care of their own shit.

Stop funding these virtual signaling faggots who spend 98% of donations they get on "running costs" of their "non-profit charities"
>>
>>36759256
>i don't even know what they did with the money

From what I remember reading online, by the time invisible children or whatever the fuck was started, Kony had long since peaked in power and his paramilitary group was not even a major threat in the region anymore.

If he wanted to do something actually worthwhile he should've raised money to fight the taliban or some shit I don't know.
>>
>>36759414
>If he wanted to do something actually worthwhile he should've raised money to fight the taliban or some shit I don't know.

The best military power in the world has spent trillions and it can't even eliminate the Taliban. What makes you think some faggoty ass virtual signaling hippy commie activists could do anything.
>>
>>36759462
Al qaedas on our (the US) side
>>
>>36759498
The Taliban is literally it's own thing, it has ties to AQ and IS, but they don't actually really give a shit about each other, nor do they have the same end-goal.

AQ is more regional, IS is global, Taliban is purely Afghanistan.
>>
>>36759462
Who said he'd eliminate the taliban? His objective is to save children, Afghanistan would definitely be the place to start.

If a Jewish car salesman in Toronto and a band of mercenaries can save yazidis from ISIS I'm sure the kony faggot and his legion of dicksuckers could get something done.
>>
File: 1426393971757.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1426393971757.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
>>36759256
> remember guy back in high school that shilled for invisible children
> now wonder what happened to him
>>
>>36759256
I remember that guy got arrested for masturbating in public, fucking lel.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.