[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women with virgin/deflowering fetishes exist? I honestly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1484929653894.jpg (12KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1484929653894.jpg
12KB, 252x212px
Do women with virgin/deflowering fetishes exist?

I honestly don't care if I'm just virgin #217 to her, I just want lose my virginity without paying for it.
>>
No

I love how original my comment is
>>
File: BWXXnJF.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
BWXXnJF.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>36759227
>do women have a fetish for men that no other woman wants?
You have an impressively bad understanding of the female psyche.
>>
yes

but they want t obe deflowered, not by a virgin
>>
>>36759227
yeah they do anon. but they like younger looking guys under 25
>>
File: 1482045754186.jpg (89KB, 466x555px) Image search: [Google]
1482045754186.jpg
89KB, 466x555px
>>36759227
just check any dating site, like okcupid, they want an experienced guy because women only want things other women want.

A women could be eating a pile of vomit and shit blended with gunpowder and other women would crowd around eat it and be saying how great it is.
>>
File: IMG_0898.jpg (170KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0898.jpg
170KB, 600x687px
They don't exist or are so rare as to not exist. I know this because I used to often catfish as a virgin hunter who would brag to other """women""" about it and none of them seemed into it, at least not the ones I suspected might actually be women. By the way, Kinkycatholicmom36, you weren't fooling anyone and you should seek help.
t. Someone who feels morally, mentally, spiritually, and intellectually superior to you
Not exactly scientific, but I was right in the middle of it.
>>
>>36759461
this post made me laugh
too much.>>36759461
>>
>>36759227
around 10-15 years ago I knew a guy who fucked a women like this. his friends knew he was a virgin and it was his only hope. she also had a retard son that would be outside.
>>
>>36759502
this. if you're cute you'll find someone who will like taking it
>>36759461
>You have an impressively bad understanding of the female psyche
why does /r9k/ arrogantly consider itself the authority on womens behavior when 99% of the board has never had a conversation with a woman unrelated to them?
>>
>>36759797
>why does /r9k/ arrogantly consider itself the authority on womens behavior when 99%
this. i'm still waiting for the guy from yesterday who was arrogantly explaining the dynamics of relationships while also talking about how he would shortly be paying to see a prostitute to kiss and maybe lick out.
>>
>>36759227
Just use tinder and feign disinterest.

Wrap yo jimmy, johnny.
>>
shut the fuck up namenigger
>>
>>36759797
>>36759868
im not a kissless virgin and I do one night stands and fuck buddies.

Trust me ive fucked women and heard them talk about their beta orbiters after. "Lol he is so a virgin who would want that etc."
"lol just some loser who buys me dinner and alchol whenever i ask"

dont be stupid dont get played, you smash and pass fuck and dump or you can be some whiteknight virgin pansy who sits around being some cunts slave while guys like me throat fuckem.

i used to be beta like ya losers, it is never going to work till ya get fit and say fuck the fictional image of women you have as loving gentle creatures.
>>
>>36760059
see>>36760048 origini
>>
>>36760092
you dont know my name.

Calm down white knight or roastie. You just dont want the betas realising yall are fucking slags.
>>
>>36759797
you forget /r9k/ is half virgin losers and half normies come to laugh at them
>>
>>36760134
white male not a white knight. I just hate niggers and teens that role play as niggers on the internet.
>>
>>36759227
Virgins are cute. ive only slept with one virgin..this guy had a beautiful, big cock though. He was extremely excited I could tell... and that turned me on a lot
>>
>>36760292
please take my involuntary virginity
>>
>>36760350
No

Original recipe
>>
>>36759227
Yes, we exist.
>>
>>36760799
t. LARPing robot
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.