[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if your psychologist/psychiatrist is good for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: psychologist--1.jpg (22KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
psychologist--1.jpg
22KB, 660x440px
How do you know if your psychologist/psychiatrist is good for you and how do I properly inform them of who I am and why I'm there?
>>
(((Psychiatry))) is just a way to get robots to say something incriminating about themselves, so they can throw you in a facility and keep you alive for $2 a day rather than paying you NEETbux, until you kill yourself two months later at which point your dissenting opinion and your usage of resources both cease to exist.
>>
>>36759141
How true is this?

What can you actually say that would lead them to this?
>>
>>36759141
How likely is this to happen to someone whose

>HS drop out
>30 years old
>NEET for 15+ years
>Never leaves the house
>Schizoid personality
>Never worked before
>Doesn't have a criminal history
>Doesn't drink or do drugs
>Has clean blood tests
>Doesn't want to die, but too afraid to live.
>>
Don't listened to him honesty you are not that likely to get committed to a facility unless you say you want to hurt yourself or hurt some other person. Also if you have any kind of delusions like if you are afraid that people will attack you our r something like that, they could lock you up to prevent you from doing anything against the people who "scare" you
>>
had a psychologist for a few months.
only reason i cut her off was because she was extremely expensive.
you can get the same treatment by just talking to a random person that cares about you
>>
>>36759521
A random person can't qualify you for autism bux until youre 65
>>
>>36759570
oh that..
im already qualified for autismbux because i was diagnosed with agoraphobia and delusional thoughts. i have 50% cripple statues however.
i get like okay amount of money every month and help my family where i can and save the rest.
problem is i have to renew this shit every 2 years or so and its hard to bring over doctors to diagnose me, and i don't even take pills anymore which is what they want
>>
>>36759641
What country? Im guessing US.
>>
File: 1471304309879.jpg (56KB, 478x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471304309879.jpg
56KB, 478x720px
>>36759481
Wrong. A "trained professional" will do everything in their power to find a reason to lock you up. They will keep track of everything you say until all the pieces fall into place, to give them sufficient reason to destroy your NEET life.

>oh so anon feels generally rejected
>oh so anon gets tense and nervous in social situations-- might cause unpredictable behavior...
>oh anon likes lifting weights
>oh anon tried a boxing routine for a short period of time-- signs of aggression and problem-solving through physical means...
>oh so anon is showing some signs of fixation on this girl Stacy who is his "oneitis"
>"POLICE!!!! IT IS MY PROFESSIONAL OPINION THAT ANON IS GOING TO ATTACK STACY SOMEDAY"

Just an example
>>
>>36759661
nope im from israel (ib4 jew)

im trying to find methods to overcome my illness but i feel so incredibly weak on day to day and my sleep schedule is fucked
>>
>>36759671
I've never had a oneitis in my life, I don't have any friends. I don't talk to anyone outside my immediate family, I have no reason to talk about anybody else besides myself.

I'm also 30, way beyond the edgy autism phase.
>>
>>36759266
A psych team is being dispatched right now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.