[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else been in a situation similar where an outsider

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Has anyone else been in a situation similar where an outsider suddenly enters your life and cries crocodile tears to your real friends or people you know accusing you of going out of your way to hurt them resulting in your friends viewing you differently and as a bad person?
I've never directed hatred to this 'outsider', I just feel we were never naturally, socially-compatible.
Is there a name for these kind of people, are they going out of their way to hurt me, is it just targeted callousness, or am I simply overthinking the whole situation?
>>
pack your bags and gtfo
>>
>>36758681
thanks for the bump
Forgot where I am, I should've specified they're not irl friends
>>
>>36758782
>I just feel we were never naturally, socially-compatible

so someone who never knew you...

There's no use trying to prove your innocence when your gang suddenly turns on you bc of that.
>>
>>36758901
so because i decided to never get to know someone, they're entitled to make false accusations in an act of slander?
they didn't suddenly turn, it's been a slow effect.
>>
>>36758901
>There's no use trying to prove your innocence when your gang suddenly turns on you bc of that
This. If someone spreads bad stories about you and your "friends" believe that person over you, cut those assholes out. Better to be alone than in terrible company
>>
>>36758976
>so because i decided to never get to know someone, they're entitled to make false accusations in an act of slander?

Take it as a warning sign that worse things will happen if you stay in that rut longer
>>
>>36758994
They're all I have, I'm not really bothered about quality of friendship, I just don't want to be left alone because of one individual
>>36759046
Are you saying that I should just suck it up and accept the fate that this guy has drawn out for me?
That's why I'm here, to dig for a more rounded solution
>>
>>36759132

Yeah, just bear with it.

Any act of trying to prove yourself innocent will be in vain.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.