[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother wants me to get a tattoo, what's a funny thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

My mother wants me to get a tattoo, what's a funny thing to tell her?
I already said I want a swastika if I ever get a tattoo(I won't).
>>
why does your mother want you to get a tattoo?
>>
tell her eyeball tattoos, isis flag across your chest, "nigger killer" on your forehead, a cock next to your mouth
>>
>>36757783

tell her you will get a tattoo if she gets an IQ test
>>
>>36757815
She always liked this heavy metal crap, also married a guy who make tattoos.

>>36757850
Already did.
>>
>>36757783

"son I want you to look like the men who left me"
"maybe then girls will like you, just how I liked trash"

I bet thats her mindset, she thinks girls are going to make the same mistakes she made so wants you to get tats
>>
BRATZ dolls logo on your cheek
>>
Well why not just let single mothers get abortions if their lives are so poor and terrible
>>
>>36757890
>the men who left me

Actually he is a manlet and has no tattoos, and she left him instead of letting me live in Europe. Claims he has anger issues, also claims I have it. Needless to say she has.
>>
Seriously guys, what do I need to tell her to make her stop talking with me? I already tried to yell at her face about how she destroyed my life and single mothers are the cancer of society right in front of her mother making her finally cower and look at her feet how the worthless whore should do all the time with me, but she treated me with respect for only 2 months after that.
>>
>>36758086
Don't be mean to your mom, she loves you.

She may be an evil bitch who doesn't actually, but she probably does. Don't make her miserable when she cares about you.
>>
>>36757783
Y not tell her tattoos suck and u wld rather not have this "art" (ie some fat flatulant loser's lame ass scribbles) anywhere on yiur body even for a moment, much less permanently
>>
>>36758419
>Don't be mean to your mom,
>she loves you.
>reddit texting

Absolutely kill yourself normalcunt
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.