[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have died and it turns out that the world is a computer simulation.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1435047606251.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1435047606251.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
You have died and it turns out that the world is a computer simulation. As a compensation for your life of misery, you get to live out an eternity reliving one day of your life (think Groundhog Day). Which day do you choose?
>>
>>36757593
Wow, that's a great reward. Thank you, compu-jesus
>>
>>36757593
I dont want to live out one day.

I want to spend an enternity in utopia with my sexbot filled mansion.
>>
>sophomore year of high school
>moved across the country the previous year
>it's summer time and we're all on summer break
>I fly back to stay with my friend for a couple weeks
>I get to see my very first crush, Samantha
>friends mom drops me off and I spend the whole day with Samantha and her friend Amanda
>her friend leaves early into the night
>it's just me and Samantha sitting outside by the pool of her condominium
>it's a warm July night in Northern California, and it's just me and her

We talked and when my friends mom came to pick me up we hugged goodbye.
>>
There was a day a few months ago, or maybe more than one all blending together, and all I did was going to an "occupied (anarchist) building", sit down, talk with people, meet with friends, read books, smoke weed and watch movies. I tried to engage everyone I came across and, by the end, managed to be positively remembered by a lot of people while spending a completely satisfying afternoon. If I have to live a day for eternity, I'd like it to be that.
>>
File: fA7QlMz.jpg (35KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
fA7QlMz.jpg
35KB, 600x585px
>>36757593
>Dec 21 2012
>I fucking shit you not
>I wanted this day to be special so I bought ballet tickets for me and my 10/10 roastie GF who was the best thing that ever happened to me
>After the show I took her to the Seattle Center where upstairs there are a few dance studios including one with a piano
>Play piano for her as dusk settles, finish with "Let it Be" by the Beatles
>As we leave, a pan-flute band is playing Let it Be and she recognizes it...
>Later she visits Lush at Westlake Center and I go outside because I can't stand the smell
>Street performer drumming, I start dancing next to him and draw a crowd of about 80-100 people
>She comes out sees the crowd and sees me

No other night/day in my life will ever compare.
>>
File: tumblr_m8xaqiyZn11rv1ckao1_500.gif (363KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8xaqiyZn11rv1ckao1_500.gif
363KB, 500x384px
>>36757814
You want to listen to let it be every day for the rest of your life? And you danced in the street like Gene fucking Kelly? No wonder she didn't sleep with you
>>
The day I had my first kiss on Waikiki Beach.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.