[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are some people just "Born a Chad"? Or is it something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1466482247009.jpg (50KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1466482247009.jpg
50KB, 500x438px
Are some people just "Born a Chad"? Or is it something earned?

Is there any hope for a non-chad to ever ascend?
>>
You ascend when you realize chad is not above you.
>>
back in ms and hs there was a guy pretty much in his way to robotness but took the right decisions and became somewhat a chad.

no it wasn't me
>>
>>36756859
This.
Also working hard to surpass yourself and become the best version of yourself gives you hope to become a Chad
>>
>>36756805
would you honestly want that? I don't see whats so desirable. Working on a journey reverse of that at the moment, actshully.
>>
>>36756805
Yes. There are also people who are destined to fail in life.

Life is not anywhere remotely close to being fair, just accept it.
>>
Chad eats pizza and makes
L E A N G A I N S
>>
File: IMG_7020.jpg (71KB, 533x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7020.jpg
71KB, 533x611px
my brother's a chad and I'm robotic, actually diagnosed with aspergers when I was 8, so it's not genetic, just a chance thing I guess
>>
>>36756805
Chad is born with the traits to become a Chad. It's up to him to utilize it and ascend.

Robots are born with nothing so we can't amount to anything close to Chad.
>>
>>36756805
Dumbass question. It's fucking obvious being a chad is 100% genetic. Just like being born a gorilla is. Chads are unevolved, closer to monkeys.
>>
>be born cute
>from an early age people validate your existence, due to halo effect everyone likes you
>develop confidence, know you have inherent value
Boom, chad. I don't understand why people insist Chads work for what they have. They literally don't. Not in the sense of overcoming real obstacles. Basketball players don't work to become 7 feet tall. They train to hone their inherent talents. Even poor Chads have a much easier time becoming successful. There's nothing uniquely great inside most Chads and stacies that wasn't gifted to them. You can improve yourself but there's such a large divide between even Chads and regular normies that there's no hope to become one. That's why robots need to eschew the game. It's not designed for you.
>>
A chad just seems like a ripped dude (>=5'10) that goes to the gym, has a nice cock, and has enough money to support living with a partner. Also it helps to have a nice jawline
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.