[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: angry cat.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
angry cat.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
>>
The benefit is grandchildren and the continuation of your lineage you nihilistic fool.
>>
>>36756744

A daughter is a mans curse.

You think about every poor girl you violated when you look in your child's eyes.

Then you realize you don't own her. It's humbling.
>>
>>36756744
Spanks pls
>>
>>36756745
Women don't carry a man's lineage...
Just post-birth abort them and save yourself the work, rage, and heartbreak
>>
>>36756744
if you raise her right, then she marries into a family that is as good or better than your own and you get important connections
>>
>>36756749
>whoring out your own blood to some rich fuck
>>
>>36756749

None of that will change the fact that your daughters beautiful big eyes will one day be all red from semen dripping down into them.
>>
>>36756744
the actual solution is incest
>prove me wrong
>>
>>36756744
Fuck off nigger how many times are you going to make this thread today
>>
>>36756751
T. Virgin
>>
>>36756754
t. cuck

>>36756753
He's just angry because he got rejected by some foot fetishist
>>
File: Dollar.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dollar.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>36756752
>>
>>36756744
>moved to r9k
L O L
>>
File: zsAX4UX[1].jpg (196KB, 772x589px) Image search: [Google]
zsAX4UX[1].jpg
196KB, 772x589px
>>36756750
>not playing CK2 IRL
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.