[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey femanon, why don't you date that black guy who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14

File: kevin-hart-600.jpg (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-hart-600.jpg
51KB, 600x450px
Hey femanon, why don't you date that black guy who always makes you laugh?
>>
>>36756708
hehehe im too shy i just want him to be extremely assertive with me and make a move no matter how much i protest
>>
The only thing black guys do is make me cross the street
Lmao just bantz I actually know a really cool black dude LaDarius who has a lot to say but he's 20 years older than me and pulls 10/10 pussy
>>
>femanon

stop this meme you faggot

Anyway, you know that the only people who will reply to this thread are males. And all of them hate black people.
>>
>>36756809
hello i am first reply and this guy is right. negroes decrease my standard of living
>>
Femanons laugh at black men so they don't try to kill them, anon.
>>
>>36756708
Because I saw only one nigger irl. Once. He said good day to us while we went on a hike but we just stared at him as he walked by.

Felt kinda shitty for not saying good day back to him cause he seemed like a good guy. But then again this is not a country for niggers. He should move to Africa or united states of Africa if he wants company or acceptance.
>>
>>36756887
By your sentence structure I can tell you're some dumb fucking hick so really your opinion is invalid here.
>>
File: dUscfC.gif (633KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
dUscfC.gif
633KB, 320x180px
>tfw you did date a black guy who always made you laugh
>tfw you're too needy and now he's gone forever
I work at a school
Why won't anyone just shoot it up and mercy kill me?
>>
>>36756887
>Felt kinda shitty for not saying good day back to him cause he seemed like a good guy.
You have just admitted that you were in the wrong here and your own prejudice is why you couldn't just be happy that he was a nice guy. I mean you said he was nice. Just say high back and don't think worry.

Also as this anon says>>36756932 the way you type does come off as a bit immature. You're probably from Kentucky or some white trash hillbilly area.
>>
>>36756959
What is your ethnicity?

Also, what was it like being in an interracial relationship? I've heard people stare and what not but what has been your personal experience.
>>
File: 1489508111240.png (550KB, 494x467px) Image search: [Google]
1489508111240.png
550KB, 494x467px
how autistic can this fucking board be

how many people have to pretend to be female and post here to make these types of threads stop

how many more racebait threads do we need to stop making them

nuke this shitty board
>>
>>36756932
Aight then genius write two coherent paragraphs in second language right now. Go on.
>>
File: 1430132843915.jpg (95KB, 548x998px) Image search: [Google]
1430132843915.jpg
95KB, 548x998px
Remember white people, if you don't tolerate your country becoming "multicultural" third world slums ruled by banks, you're a "racist."
>>
>>36756767
>I actually know a really cool black dude LaDarius
Really? Also, you said bantz and that name sounds like an blacks amerifag name. Where are you in the world?
>>
>>36757006
Where are you from? When I read your post I read it in an accent.
>>
>>36756708
Hey OP, are YOU the black guy who always makes a certain girl laugh, and made this thread to sub-post her?
>>
>>36757003
White
They do, older black people are very disapproving, some white people will shout at you literally like you see on the movie, black girls get fucking angry when they see you, white girls either get angry or give you this nod like yeah we're both into it sup, a lot of young black men are supportive of it and will openly say so to both of you
Basically you're going to get a reaction from every human you encounter, and the ratio is 70/30 negative/positive

not that that matters anymore
It's time to die
>>
>>36757066
Not OP but I'm black and have been knowing to make girls fall in love wth me with my funny personality.
>>
>>36756977
I wasn't in the wrong. I'm not obligated to say good day to foreigners AND different races at that.

I am still human. That doesn't mean I will throw nigger a parade for trying to be polite in foreign country.

The "one" is very rarely a bad guy.
Then you have a family.
Then you have extended family.
Then you have friends and spouses of extended family.

And before you know it half of your city is a black ghetto, crime, rape, welfare, single teen mothers and much more all going up rapidly.

If preventing that means not being welcoming to the first few niggers who show up then that is what I (and my people) will do.
>>
>>36757134
>nod like yeah we're both into it sup
What did you they mean by this?

>It's time to die
Why do you feel that way? Sorry if I sound like a fag, but I feel really inclined to help since I am recovering from depression. I don't have it anymore just that although it's gone it has broken me drastically and I am currently trying to fix myself back up.
>>
>>36757061
Well what accent did you read it in then?
>>
>>36757164
>I wasn't in the wrong.
You were in the wrong for just staring at him and thinking because he is black he doesn't deserve respect and should just get out of the country.

>I'm not obligated to say good day to foreigners
Fair enough but it's called common courtesy.

>AND different races at that.
Shouldn't matter about race just be polite. Treat others how you would like to be treated meme.

>And before you know it half of your city is a black ghetto, crime, rape, welfare, single teen mothers and much more all going up rapidly.
The black state wasn't always like this. Back in I think it was the 30's the black single motherhood was at 20% and now it's up to 70. Don't ask me how; I don't know.
>>
File: 1474363635256.jpg (28KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
1474363635256.jpg
28KB, 625x416px
>>36757266
Kind of a Scottish drunk and immature type voice. But I'm black and I don't hate you for it.
>>
>>36757164
What's your country? I'm curious.
>>
>>36757200
>what did they mean by this
Dude I don't know, I don't know why the fuck two people can't just fucking like each other, I don't know why it has to be like a fucking alliance out in public and shit, it's fucking retarded, everyone is fucking horrible

>It's time to die
Because he dumped me, and he said this is the last time, I blew it, I blew it
>>
>>36757380
>Because he dumped me, and he said this is the last time, I blew it, I blew it
What was it about him that you liked? Also, go into detail if you wish.
>>
>>36757288
No. He has a no business being here. My ancestors didn't settle here 4 centuries ago. They lived in this place for at least 2500 years. My generation will not be the one to surrender this place to niggers or others.

You don't see me walking around Raqqa acting like it's ok I'm there. You dont see me in Chad or Kenya. Would they also smile and welcome me to live in their land? Not likely.

Yeah and common courtesy is staying with your tribe not creeping around places you don't belong to.

It does matter. White nords and slavs live here. No niggers or chinks have shit to do here.

I dont give a single fuck about some statistics from the 30s. I have brain, eyes and ears. I can read. I know exactly how it goes with immigrants AND ESPECIALLY with those who are not white. And believe you me, my countrymen are not brainwashed cucks such as yourself. They too know exactly how it goes.
>>
>>36757440
I've never met a woman with such hate and anger before. What parts of America do you live in? If you even live in ameica that is. Also, have you ever seen a person of a difference that at least almost made you change your mind or realise "maybe they're not all bad?"
>>
>>36756932
>he should move to the US
>hick
>>
>>36757304
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BhtuVfbpCy

I don't hate you either. As long as you don't try to "peacefully" settle down/take over my ancestral lands we can be best friends for all I care. I was throwing the word nigger around just to emphasize my sentiment.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (233KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
233KB, 800x600px
>>36756708
he got married to a white woman ;n;
>>
>>36757409
I can't
He's everything to me
I've been in love with him since I was 14
I've invested a third of my life into him
Every time he leaves, it's like my body just shuts down
The longest he ever left before was a year a half
That year and a half was like being a fucking zombie
Food made me sick
I couldn't get more than a few hours of sleep a day at the most
I got hit by a car during that, and I barely felt it
Nothing felt like anything
It was like one very long, very bad day
And he says this is it
I can't go back to that
That wasn't being alive
I'd rather be dead than live like that again
>>
>>36757505
You obviously didn't read or comprehend my other posts.

I won't spoonfeed you but
>I said I know the "one" is rarely a bad person
>my ancestors lived in these lands for at least 2,5k years, not 400.
>I am not a woman. But I was with one when I met the black guy
>>
>>36757523
Is this cr1tikal? Also, I thought that you were a chick.
>>
>>36756708
because I don't want to get stuck dating black guys after my pussy is ruined
>>
>>36757574
What a sensible person you are, anon. I'm not joking. Thank you
>>
>>36757558
Has browsing 4chan at least made you feel somewhat better about it not working out, ya know with all the stats and infographics the polacks save in their folders?

Also, I know this feel. I once fell in love with a woman back when I was 16, and after it didn't work out, I felt like a man stranded on an island and left alone by his loved one. I still loved her. And that was freaking 2 years ago, and I still love her!

But the best thing to do is, as fucking hard as it'll feel, would be to move on. Find other interests. You are a smart, independent woman and don't need to rely on the love of a single man to have your life have worth. And I want you to "know" that!

Also, why did it end?
>>
Kevin Hart has always been hit and miss but that last special he did was terrible.
His delivery felt really stiff and unnatural, like he'd over-rehearsed and couldn't speak his jokes normally anymore. It felt like someone just reading through a script quickly, trying to get it over with.
>>
>>36757574
>Actually believing in the BBC meme
I doubt black dick will destroy your pussy. Also, I don't think a lot of people would mind. I'm black and once my white friend wanted to hook me up with some other white chick. He didn't seem to care that I was black. Of course, back then I didn't think too much of it, but 4chan can really give you bad views on the world. Don't worry if you don't like black men I 100% respect your option but don't let it be due to what others think. Be a strong independent woman!
>>
>>36757716
does anything I've said indicate that I feel anything over this besides suicidally depressed
it ended because I didn't want to get a car and he's tired of having to always be the one who drives when we go somewhere
I should have just gotten a fucking car
I don't want to move on, he's one of only four people in the world I care about.
Even if I did want to move on, I'm not smart, I'm not funny, I literally don't have anything to offer anyone, so that would be pointless
everything now is just pointless
>>
>>36757775
>Even if I did want to move on, I'm not smart, I'm not funny, I literally don't have anything to offer anyone, so that would be pointless
everything now is just pointless
Don't ever think that way. That guy you previously dated was funny as you said and felt important to you. And if he was important you and you, despite your stark views about yourself, he still saw beauty in you and felt like you were worth being around. I'm sure you will find someone else just as or even better than him!

Also, how old are you?
>>
Femanon here. I don't associate with smelly black guys lol.
>>
>>36757891
How about non-smelly, normal black men?
>>
>>36757562
Op asked for women to respond. FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES
>>
>>36757970
Not my fault your dick got its hopes up. Get a grip faggit
>>
>>36756959
I hope you get shot too. You nasty coal burning cunt
>>
>>36758020
Hey, leave her alone you fucking faggot!
>>
>>36757847
literally only makes me feel worse
all that and I still fucked it up irreversibly

>>36758020
sup fagoot, me too
come murder me
I'll give you $20 and a dead coal burner
>>
>>36757999
No I just don't like when people eschew the parameters of a discussion. If I make a thread about buses I don't want some asshole talking about lollipops. You were only slightly off topic but thats not the point. If you want to ignore the conversational structure go to some chatroom or something. Fuck.
>>
>>36758066
>fucked it up irreversibly
What did you do to fuck it up irreversibly? I couldn't have just been due to you not being able to get a car and being too needy. I mean they can be frustrating for some but not irredeemable.
>>
>>36756708
>that black guy who always makes you laugh?
Emmett Till?
>>
>>36758040
M'lady

>>36758066
How about jumping in front of a train? Quick and painless! Get real, nobody likes you, everyone, you know things you're stained and dirty. Do the world a favor.
>>
>>36757023
>Russia

>White
>Healthy
>Sober

Russian is the ghetto of Europe
>>
>>36758128
thinks**
>>
>>36757023
>sober
>Russia
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36756708
Kevin Hart is a manlet
>>
>>36758066
Keep dating groids and you will eventually pay the toll. That mud shark who got set on fire in Mississippi was a good one
>>
>>36758113
> I couldn't have just been due to you not being able to get a car and being too needy
No, that literally is it
He's so nice to me all the time, and I jsut push for more
I had to try to get him to tell me he wasn't gonna leave, I was so worried he was mad at me, that I made him leave
It's all my fucking fault
>>
>>36758236
I think you're worth something. You work in a school at 22 so you must have something of worth in you.
>>
>>36758203

Great insight anon
>>
>Be black
>Cosigned to loneliness because attracted to asian women
>>
Why do black people ALWAYS like rap? I bet maybe 15-20% of white people like country but at least 90% of blacks like rap. Its annoying as shit how easily blacks suckle the stupid bullshit marketed to them more than anybody else.
>>
>>36758282
Cuck alert
u
c
k

a
l
e
r
t
>>
>>36758329
Worst fuckin feel man. I can't even open the images of cute Asian girls on here because I get depressed
>>
>>36758329
I don't know that feel. I'm black and had an Asian qt into me.

>>36758354
I dunno. I'm black and like rock rap, because I used to listen to deathcore but it's all about the catchiness and fun feel.
>>
>>36758282
thanks

you're wrong, though
my life is a lie
>>
>>36758386
I'm a cuck

C - care for you
U - Unconditionally love you
C - Cater to your needs
K - Keep you close by

So yeah I guess you could say I am a cuck.
>>
File: georgey.jpg (21KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
georgey.jpg
21KB, 605x454px
>>36758386
He's not asking her to fuck his wife, just trying to be nice.
>>
>>36758098
>all this autism over disappointment of expecting a slit and getting a DICK
Instead. You should be glad I'm not role-playing faggot, faggot.
>>
>>36758410
>my life is a lie
Your life is more than just relying on one man.

This video might not help but who knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_HxRvedX6k
>>
>>36758471
Fuck you I hope your shitty pathetic country that you're too embarrassed to reveal gets flooded with niggers you fucking idiot. People like you ruin threads.
>>
>>36758407

I feel as if I could meet her organically I can do it easy, but that's the hard part. Meeting the girl.
>>
>>36756708

I've never met a black guy that didn't have 6 friends with a benefits and a gf. Black men are superior and it shows.
>>
>>36758499
The last time I heard of that happening the townsfolk took up pitchforks, machettes, baseball bats and cleavers. Then they quite literally marched the niggers off the town limits and into the freezing cold river.

So yeah. I'm not worried about any takeover anytime soon friendo ;)
>>
>>36758471
>ignores OPs request
>calls people faggot when called out
Next generation autism
>>
File: 1493847839479.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1493847839479.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>36758435
Good God man, what's wrong with you?
>>
>>36758524
How old are you and what country are you in? If you go around unis or colleges, especially prestigious ones, then you're bound to find them. All it really takes is just hanging around them and just being yourself then you're bound to get them.
>>
File: (You).jpg (80KB, 464x447px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
80KB, 464x447px
>>36758614
Nothing. The happiness of others is what pleases me.
>>
>>36758598
>literal Frankenstein peasant mobs in your shithole country
Lol
>>
>>36758630
Yeah that explains why you come to one of the most depressed sites on the web full of hopeless men to talk to the one girl that decided to post here.
>>
>>36758613
Better to be next gen autist than first time visitor.

How you liking the site so far friend? Don't forget to screencap for r/whateverthefuck

You should lurk. For couple of years. Never post again basically.
>>
>>36758650
Surprised you didn't get shot long enough to type that reply to be honest.
>>
>>36758675
lmao, so everyone who wants shit to stay on topic is a redditfag? jesus christ
>>
>>36758707
Yeah maybe if you had guns You wouldn't have to use pitchforks and cleavers like some retarded medieval peasants. What are you even protecting your country sounds terrible, and youre too embarrassed to say where it is. FUCKING IDIOT STOP RUINING THREADS. Slavs are so stupid and gross.
>>
>>36758764
And again I ask, how are you liking the site so far newfriend?

Ps:call the admin to ban me for straying from the topic. After all we all know that shit like that doesn't fly around here.
>>
>>36758844
How's living in poverty slavshit? Maybe if you kill some niggers you'll be able to afford the good potatos.
>>
>>36758844
>G-guys, it doesn't matter that I'm talking about random shit because he's probably a redditfag hah
literally fucking autistic. does your mommy make you wear a helmet when you go outside?
>>
>>36758619

23. USA in NYC.

I should just lounge around colleges? That sounds weird, is that what you did?
>>
>>36758805
>Has more guns than people
>Still being outbred of existence of not straight up murdered (with guns)
Yeah I mean sounds like the guns are working out real fucking well for y'all.

The niggers got the message. Loud and clear. Nobody was hurt.

If you tried the same you would have to kill all the cops first, then the media and finally have lengthy shootout/siege against the niggers.
In short-77479 dead today and worldwide scandal.

But then again we kept this country white for thousands of years. Obviously we don't know what we're doing.
>>
>>36758805
niggers are so stupid and gross.
>>
>>36758916
The non butthurt people who were replying didn't seem to share your opinion. Y'all got anymore of that salt?>>36758904
>>
>>36758946
Great, you have a shitty country full of inbred peasants, congrats. But that begs the question, why do the shitty pathetic white countries that suck ass do such a good job of preserving themsleves while the countries that have great standards of living, innovation, strong economies do the opposite. You would think they have more to lose.
>>36758954
I agree. Niggers and slavs are both pretty gross.
>>
>>36758972
Why would I be salty? I live in a 4 million dollar house in the Hollywood hills. I could sell it and buy your shitheap town.
>>
>>36758938
>is that what you did?
No, there was this one Asian Qt that was apart of our group, and I would occasionally make her laugh and what not. I never knew she liked me until much later.
>So_much_regret.jpg
But I didn't think much of it at the time because I wasn't really into her. I did get her snapchat though, although I lost it when I lost my phone. Really I did nothing special. I was also a very flamboyant person, and I guess she like my really out there personality.

I doubt I would ever be able to do it again though since I went through depression soon later. Currently really damaged and rebuilding myself. The reason why I said go to unis was because I was on the bus walking past a uni and saw a bunch of Asians, more than usual and was thinking. I could definitely pull those chick given enough time. Again be yourself. Also, another important thing is to be touchy but in a good way. I can't give you advice since even I wasn't that good at it but it can help. Also, you live in ney york just go to a uni in manhattan and there are gonna be a ton of them there.

Also, do you have discord?
>>
>>36759017
>Either you racemix or you are inbred
Hmmmmmm.....really makes me think who would ever push agenda like this....real headscratcher this one

Also Detroit seems like paradise on earth. Good solid city filled with comfy citizens.
>>
>>36759151

Nope, no discord. I'm thinking I should use that meetup app and join some kinda club/group
>>
File: 69524632.jpg (82KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
69524632.jpg
82KB, 631x708px
>blackbot
>everyone expects you to be the hypeman, or hilarious
>tfw none of those things
>once everyone figures out I'm just plain and boring, they leave
This is how it is for a blackbot. Not all of us are Tyrone, or even remotely interesting.
>>
>>36759043
Can you but integrity and honour for all that money? I think I know the answer to that :(
>>
>>36759207
>once everyone figures out I'm just plain and boring, they leave

This applies to EVERYONE.
>>
>>36759199
>join some kinda club/group
Yeah, that helps too! The more you're around Asians the more you're likely to get them. I asked if you had discord because I'm in a black men Asian female chat room where they have similar interest to yours.

>>36759207
Not a tyrone but I have a very fun personality, not so much now because of depression, but I've pulled girls with my personality before. When the first see me, they don't like me and as I talk to them and I see them slowly realise how much of a fun guy I am they get attracted to me. But then, due to sperge outs or just stupidity, I find a way to ruin it and then spend the rest of my days regretting and wishing to go back and fix the mistakes.
>>
>>36759207
Yet you still probably like shitty rap/hip hop I bet because you've been conditioned to.
>>
>>36759216
Idk lemme ask the fucking asshole who derails threads. It might seem like it's not a big deal but that's because your a selfish idiot. You don't give a fuck about having an actual discussion you just want others to listen to you because you're a loudmouthed cunt who likes the hear himself talk. If I ruled the world I would chop off the head of every derailer. You know how annoying it is to see an interesting thread, click on it, and be disappointed because it's just some cunt spewing something irrelevant. And I recognize the irony in this post but you started it fucking gopnik
>>
>>36759282
>I asked if you had discord because I'm in a black men Asian female chat room where they have similar interest to yours.

Yeah I've heard about that, sounds really awkward so I'll pass, out of curiosity though, what's the groups composition?
>>
>>36759322
>You are selfish idiot
>If I was the ruler of earth I would chop off heads of everybody I don't like
Nice power fantasy you got there. I'm sorry you feel powerless in reality. Didn't read the rest of that horse shit.
>>
>>36759325
>groups composition
it's mainly a sausage fest but there's one tranny, a white girl and an Asian chick who has jungle fever. The rest are guys of different races, mainly black, but it's still fun. age medium is about 22 and it can get really interesting at times.
>>
>>36759358
Of course I'm powerless to track down 1000s of anonymous people and execute them. Doesn't mean I'm powerless in general idiot. Anyways I hate you and I want you to squat on a broken shard of glass you yevgeny cunt.
>>
>>36756708
how is breeding IQ 70 people with IQ 105 people is beneficial for anyone except the former. All you are doing is bringing down the net intelligence of the latter bloodline.

ooga booga where da whyte womenz at
>>
>>36759282
I haven't had a conversation with a girl since HS, so I never even had the chance to get to know a girl. I'm more of a quiet person then fun, so I doubt I can do what you did.
But it's good that you at least aren't too far gone, and could rise to being a normie one day (unless you already are?).
>>36759285
I listen to rock and J-pop/rock actually. I'm not a big music fan in general though. So I can't go too far into detail about my music tastes.
>>
>>36759017
>Why do the colonies that get military, economic, technological and population push from the most advanced (white btw) countries end up economically strong? Surely it's because they are not racist. They definitely didn't have the one and only civil war over racism or anything.

You are really grasping at straws there. Pathetic. But I guess they don't teAch you critical thinking in mcuniversity.

Just fyi you are the fattest and dumbest out of actual white countries. No culture. No honour. No community. But hey you got dat dough tho so is all cool mang.
Well not you. But others. I'm sure you will be just like them one day.
>>
>>36759418
>Of course I'm powerless
I know that. And I said that. No need to confirm what I can see crystal clear from your power tripping fantasies.
>>
>>36759516
>(unless you already are?).
I am not a normie, far from it. But at the same time I'm too normie for bots at times and sometimes I feel as though I have no place to go.
>>
>>36759595
A little bit more powerful than some random broke Slav, at least :^)
>>
File: 41234988089.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
41234988089.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>36758499
You are seriously autistic
>>
>>36759527
What culture and honor is there in living in some dilapidated gray shithole commie bloc drinking your sorrows away, progressing very little or not at all, remembering past glories that you've never experienced. And I never said that Western countries are great because of muh multiculturism but there's a definite divide between the successful west and the bitter broken down shithole east full of angry gopnik chimps.
>>
>>36759834
Whats your point you fucking normalfag. Pepeposting hasnt been cool in years.
>>
>>36757775
>it ended because I didn't want to get a car and he's tired of having to always be the one who drives when we go somewhere

that's dumb, and if that's the real reason then he never gave a shit about you in the first place

>m'lady
>>
>>36757775
>I'm not smart

Clearly not, you're a coal burner.
>>
File: 1493839111466.jpg (20KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1493839111466.jpg
20KB, 251x242px
>>36759861
It's still pretty cool desu
>>
>>36759991
Yeah if you're a normalfag who shares all the "dankest memes" with all of his other giggling underaged friends.
>>
>>36759753
Slavs are better than niggers. Poles, for example, haven't been in my country long yet they're already more successful than Afro/Carribeans who have been here for at least 3 generations..they commit far less crime too
>>
>>36760067
What's you're point? I'm not black idiot. And I agree slavs are better than nigs but not by much imo.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.