[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smokes weed once >gets thrown in jail and get raped by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: riku.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
riku.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>smokes weed once
>gets thrown in jail and get raped by a group of black faggots for years
>gets out psychologically damaged with AIDS and can't find a job because of your criminal record
>LMAO WHY DO YOU NEED FREE HEALTHCARE FOR THAT TORN ANUS, PAY FOR IT URSELF LMAO
>LMAO DUDE JUST PULL YOURSELF BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS LIBERAL SHITHEAD
Why is conservatism so autistic?
>>
>>36756645
greentexts nobody ever

show me someone getting jail time for smoking weed once
>>
>>36756645
>smokes weed
>LMAO FREE HEALTH CARE
kys
>>
Rightists are the most cucked people on the planet.

>porky steals value off your labor
>taxing him is "immoral"
>>
>>36756645
im a conservative and i smoke weed, and stupid faggots like that deserve to be thrown in jail, weed is something that should be used as a treat, like when you come home on a Saturday night after long week of work and you want to smoke some and watch some TV and chill, that's completely fine.

but stupid fuck heads like you OP that smoke weed everyday and go in public high and look like absolute fucking retards, you all deserve to be thrown in jail or sent to labor camps
>>
>>36756906
fuck off commie
blox
>>
weed smoking degenerates btfo
hope you die slow of ass aids you goofy faggot
>>
>>LMAO WHY DO YOU NEED FREE HEALTHCARE FOR THAT TORN ANUS, PAY FOR IT URSELF LMAO
Criminals get the best healthcare in the world. Drug addicts in the rehab I used to work at went to the ER all the time for "abdominal pain". Turns out, they just needed to fart. Yep, $600 of taxpayer money just because the addict was embarrassed to go to the bathroom to fart. And they didn't pay a single penny of it.
>>
>>36756645
/pol/tier.
Don't get "thrown" in jail.
>thrown
Youre imagining shit. Just to let you know. I hope your blood boils.
>>
>>36756987
Exactly! I only eat edibles as a ritual it i did it every night i would wake up drowsie and not get shit done. Moderation is the key. Ill only have one coffee or 2 beers but when i get high i get fucking baked. I get so baked that if i don't have my shit together i will have a full blown panic attack every time. These stonerfags literally dull there minds all day but pumping a psycoactive chemical compound into their blood stream and wonder why they get so bored or cant concentrate when they dont have a bong next to them.
>>
Don't hang out with black people, don't fuck people with aids, don't commit felonies. This 'problem' is easy to avoid.

Conservatism is great, the only issues comes up when retards don't have their handlers around.
>>
File: 1487981394473.jpg (85KB, 717x393px) Image search: [Google]
1487981394473.jpg
85KB, 717x393px
>>36757099
>$600 to check a fart

Murica
>>
>>36757352

It beats dying while waiting for the one doctor in the nation to see you like 3rd worlder bongs and leafs are stuck with.
>>
>>36756828
>kys

You must be over the age of 18 to post here.
>>
>>36756906

This,

Rightists don't even know they're cucked

>Fight for globalists
>Get upset when they let in loads of 3rd worlders

>Fight for the rich
>Cry when they cut costs by reducing the number of jobs available, blame foreigners instead

>Be a rightist
>Don't get the top 1% to pay for your shit
Because one day you might be a part of the 1% (kek)

>Be a rightist
>Insist on paying more tax just so the rich don't get taxed as much (flat rate tax)
>>
File: Aryan woman 2.jpg (70KB, 620x960px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan woman 2.jpg
70KB, 620x960px
>>36756645
>Is a degenerate who smokes marihuana
>gets thrown in jail and get raped by a group of black faggots for years
>gets out psychologically damaged with AIDS and can't find a job because of your criminal record
>LMAO WHY DON'T HARD-WORKING PEOPLE WANT TO USE THEIR MONEY TO FIX MY MISTAKES
>LMAO DUDE JUST STOP TRYING TO GET FREE SHIT YOU DON'T DESERVE
Why is leftism so autistic?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.