[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IM SO FUCKING ANGRY WORDS CANNOT EVEN EXPRESS >18 years old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
IM SO FUCKING ANGRY WORDS CANNOT EVEN EXPRESS

>18 years old
>i have this cup that is really special to me
>old subway bring back cup from the 1980's
>hasn't been washed since 1984
>belonged to my dads old friends steve brown
>steve brown died and my dad used the cup
>dad dies a year ago and i take the cup
>use it every day
>only cup i use
>chad fucking brother
>"ew you fucking sicko wash your fucking cup"
>say no and try to explain while he wrestles it from me
>knocks me to the floor and washes it
>mfw stupid fucking brother broke a tradition twice as old as him

why in the fuck do stupid fucking people have to ruin everything this was somthing that has been done for 3 generations and its all gone, a fucking thing that has been happening for 33 fucking years is fucking ruined.
>>
fuck them op
>>
File: FB_IMG_1437691797209.jpg (90KB, 1064x797px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1437691797209.jpg
90KB, 1064x797px
>>36756319
Maybe take a couple steps back and think about the reason why you're sperging so hard right now. Washing a cup. Just let that sink in. Washing a cup is the reason you're blogposting in rage. Washing a cup. Good god, loser
>>
>>36756502
>lmao bro fuck traditions lmao fuck sentimental shit bro wtf is that lmao
>>
>>36756521
I'd be more sympathetic if it was, ya know, a real tradition but not washing a cup isn't a tradition. It's called being a disgusting slob
>>
>>36756502
i cant even fucking type right i am fucking shaking, two great men have used this cup, almost every drink the both of them ever drank was in this cup this was like a connection. he doesnt have the fucking right to take that awya from me
>>
It sounds like your problems stem much deeper than getting your cup washed, in fact using a cup that hasn't been washed for decades with multiple people using it is a symptom of being a retard.
>>
>>36756319
i legit keked u nasty op
>>
>>36756614
Well, he did. He took that tradition away from you and its never coming back so it's time to put on your big boy pants. I also wouldn't call your father great considering the spawn he sired is crying his eyes out about a cup being washed. Grow up
>>
>>36756614
wash your fucking dishes you sick fuck
>>
lol kys u sperglord
>>
>>36756319
>how do you not have aids or somthing you gross ass
>>
You should and could have A. Not used it and stored it in a safe place or B. Washed it instead of living like a autistic degenerate. Seriously, drinking from a cup that hasn't been washed since 1984? No wonder you're so damn dumb. Go to tumblr if you wanna whine over something this petty.
>>
Damn I'm usually sympathetic to autismo posts but grow up dude holy shit
>>
>>36756319
buddy you still got the cup, imagine if he chucked it instead of washing. same cup and same look since the 80s gr8s
>>
>>36756319
Chads are all about materialistic praise and possessions. They are dead people.
>>
>>36756925
>They are dead people.

They sex tho
>>
I would be angry too but I wouldn't have been drinking from it. Luckily, my retard strength is stronger than my brothers currently so this wouldn't have happened, or I it did it would have been extra bloody.
Even more luckily, my brother is just as robot as me
>>
>>36756614
stab him we all know you have to do it
>>
>>36756319
I know how you feel, OP. Yesterday my mom threw out the shower cup I'd had for 6 years.
>>
Best thread in I dunno how long. If bait 10/10 if real 11/10 autistic.
>>
>>36756979
did you hit that bitch?
>>
>>36756319
your a dirty fuck op a cup from 1984 you are really gross
>>
>>36756319
It's just a cup, remove attachment and sentimental value from the fucking cup.
It' does not matter.
>>
>>36756319
Care about more significant shit, you stupid fuck.

The cup is your tradition, not the fucking scuzz inside of it.
>>
>>36756614
Thats pretty disgusting. Your bro was just saving you from your unhygenic ways.

Low key just watching over you. Stop being a bitch anon.
>>
>>36756614
Your lucky he didn't smash that shit. I know I would have if you pulled that 12 year old behaviour on me.
>>
>>36756614
Your fag brother was jealous of the connection you had with your father. He robbed you of it and destroyed your multigenerational tradition out of spite.
>>
REEEEEEEEEE
Tbh nothing makes me angrier than normies criticizing something they don't understand at all
>>
>>36757055
I let forth a mighty screech and flailed my limbs in her direction, however they failed to reach past my gut and she remained unharmed. Still, I'm sure she'll think twice before pulling a stunt like that again.
>>
Let's see a picture of this cup.
>>
File: IMG_20170503_173342.jpg (502KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_173342.jpg
502KB, 1944x2592px
>>36757657
this is the cup i dont have any pictures of it dirty
>>
>>36757880
I have one of those cups from the old Hills Department stores. They get fucking disgusting after sitting in the sink for a week.

This disgusting film of dirt/sugar from the drink starts to build up. There's no way you were drinking out of that cesspit without at least rinsing it.
>>
>>36758032
it had like a thick crust of stuff from all the things ive drank it was like a hard shell of dry build up
>>
>>36758465
subway was around in the 80s??
>>
>>36756579

It is pretty gross desu but I mean if thats his tradition and it means something to him he should have it.
>>
>>36756319
how stupid do you have to be to care about a fucking cup? I just don't get normalfags.
>>
>>36758465
Thanks. That made me gag. What's actually wrong with you?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.