[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I have a problem. I'm an internet junkie, I know that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1457307385047.png (532KB, 609x460px) Image search: [Google]
1457307385047.png
532KB, 609x460px
Guys, I have a problem. I'm an internet junkie, I know that's not as bad as an actual drug using junkie but it's starting to affect my personal life. I have no social life, and I only work a part time job. Other then that I'm spending probably a good 12-16 hours a day on the computer, and when I come home from work I get on the computer and stay up till 3 or 4 in the morning on the computer.

I really don't know how to combat it, like I suppose I could read books from now or something but I figured if you aren't addicted to the internet then you're probably addicted to your phone, or television. I figured usually people aren't addicted to things like the internet or TV because they have a social life and friends to hang out with and do things with, I don't have that. I really don't even know how to make friends, like I have no friends in this town and I'm not sure how you just randomly go and make a friend.

I've tried Tinder but that's more for dating, and I really am not sure how you go about just finding people in your town to hang out with. I'm out of college now, and I know if you're a student on a campus it's really easy to make friends your own age but if you're not on a college campus it's tough. Really I'm getting off topic, this thread is suppose to be about my problems with being addicted to the internet. I really need to limit my time spent on the internet.

Does anyone have any tips? Does anyone have any experience with internet addiction? Should I just pack up my PC and lock it in my closet? Or should I maybe try limiting my time on the computer? Perhaps just like giving myself a set amount of time each night and then spending the rest of it doing something else? I was thinking maybe I could spend some time on the internet and then spend the rest of the time reading a book.
>>
>>36756197
Me to anon except I'm also a pill junkie so hey.
>>
Why are you bringing this normie problem on here?
>>
go talk to people and if they keep talking to you eventually they will be your friend its just natural. you cant just add someone and be his friend instantly thats not natural
>>
in france we are something called : " OVS" , mean on va sortir, would be translate by we are going out. Most of the time it s old people, or looser or just new people in town.

A friend of mine tried it, and it s the kind of thing you have to do a few time and just hang out with the people you liked.

The principle is simple people post an activities and a location '(can be going out on bar, cheese playing or even hiking) and you can just pop up and join the group.

You should try to visit this kind of website.
>>
>>36756265
How is it a normie problem? I doubt normalfags spend 12-16 hours a day on the internet, also normalfags usually have a social circle and girlfriend to do things with.

>>36756316
>Go talk to people

Like randomly? That doesn't sound natural either, like it's sad because I really have no other interests in anything in life. All I fucking do is get on the internet, masturbate, play games, and shitpost. I have no real interests in life, and anime is really my only hobby if you count it as a hobby. I just hate that about myself, I have no fucking passion or spark in my life. Nothing excites me, I don't know what the fuck I want to do in life. I'm 25 years old and I still live with my parents for God sakes, and my mom doesn't think I'll ever have a passion for anything in life except the internet and video games.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.