[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make my sister feel incredibly uncomfortable,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1491284590294.png (1MB, 1142x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491284590294.png
1MB, 1142x1080px
I want to make my sister feel incredibly uncomfortable, how do I do this?
>>
rape her with the kitchen knife
>>
>>36755903
probably just recommend this anime to her.
>>
>>36755903
>I want to make my sister feel incredibly uncomfortable
why?
>>
Masturbate on her dirty clothes while reciting the alphabet backwards.
>>
Rape her.

When I say rape her I don't mean actually rape her, but enter her room and start talking to her about whatever. Then shift the conversation to sex. That will make her very uncomfortable.
Also rape her.
>>
File: 00010lewd.jpg (32KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
00010lewd.jpg
32KB, 360x360px
Let her catch you sniffing her underwear.
>>
>>36755903
Without saying anything, sneak up on her, give her a hug, maybe kiss her on the cheek, then go back to your place of dwelling and don't talk to her for the rest of the day
>>
>>36755903
bite her in her neck and infect her with your autisticism virus.
>>
File: smugAnimeGirl4.jpg (28KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
smugAnimeGirl4.jpg
28KB, 337x404px
>>36755903
Ask her to watch just one episode of an anime with her. Put on Oreimo and when it gets weird, put your arm around her shoulder. Or just be yourself, both are equally as awful.
>>
>>36755903
Walk into her room blasting the Doom soundtrack while talking in a very guttural and throaty, deep voice. Bonus points for not in english
>>
All these suggestions are retarded
Remember, you don't nees to do anything THAT strange
The WAY you do things should be strange

>1. Stare at her and when she looks at you, look away with an awkward
>2. Knock on her bedroom door and walk in saying that you just want to talk, see how she's doing. Then proceed to not talk about anything in particular and linger around her with an awkward silence.

Repeat these enough times and she will legitimately be creeped out and it won't look forced
>>
Say
>you know that i know about that, right?
>>
Go hug her and say you love her.
>>
be on a long road trip and put on the king of carrot flowers

>"hey anon this sounds pretty good"
>proceeds to listen to lyrics and dont talk for about an hour
>>
>>36756439
>plebs actually think nmh is at all inaccesible

lmao
>>
File: 1493840656114.jpg (52KB, 640x408px) Image search: [Google]
1493840656114.jpg
52KB, 640x408px
>>36755903
Just be yourrself
>>
try holding her hand.
>>
>>36756255
>Knock on her bedroom door and walk in saying that you just want to talk, see how she's doing. Then proceed to not talk about anything in particular and linger around her with an awkward silence.
My sister does this quite frequently when she comes home from college and it's very annoying, do it OP.
>>
>>36755969
Are you putting the handle or the blade in her vag, or do you use it to make her submit to you while you fuck her?
>>
get naked and go up to her while shes alone and start jacking off while smiling and making unfunny noises HEHEHEHOOGUHUHUHIHUH then try to force a shit out if you can and youll probably start pissing as well cuz it uses the same muscle or whatever will be great trust me
>>
>>36755903
No seriously rape her.
All bio-cunts deserve rape regardless of their relation to you.
>>
File: 1490224397851.jpg (22KB, 612x528px) Image search: [Google]
1490224397851.jpg
22KB, 612x528px
>>36756019
Gave me a good giggle

but seriously op, you should rape her
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.