[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misty's hands are growing because of the crystal treatment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1493843473205.png (54KB, 737x699px) Image search: [Google]
1493843473205.png
54KB, 737x699px
Misty's hands are growing because of the crystal treatment for her illness in ICU. Say something nice about her.
>>
what happened to this dude? i was just looking at his art a few weeks ago.
>>
File: what.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>36755228
>>36755325
what is this shit? an explanation would be not bad in this situation.
>>
>>36755375
They have illnesses that require the crystal treatment but the treatment makes peoples' hands grow as a side effect.
>>
File: 1479530415607.jpg (9KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1479530415607.jpg
9KB, 400x273px
>>36755375
some turbo-autists crossover fanfic art. Homestruck or mlp would be my guess honestly
>>
File: 3OnKaVB.jpg (63KB, 1002x797px) Image search: [Google]
3OnKaVB.jpg
63KB, 1002x797px
>>36755375
It's crystal treatment, can't you see?
>>
>>36755325
why is he crying if this is what he wanted
>>
>>36755516
>Hi guys, This is just a picture of me with my Homestuck OC Fantroll Handia. In this picture, I am in the Hospital with sickness and I am being treated with Crystals to heal my disease which a side effect is that my Hands are growing long and large with long bony fingers. I am being trated with Crystal IV in my hand and through the Central line in my neck with green and blue crystal solutions and as well I have the Pulse oximiter on my finger and the EKG leads on my chest to show my heart rate and oxygen on the Moniter, As well as the mask to deliver Crystal air to my lungs and the catehter. Finally, Handia who is the doctor in the Hospital is going to give me an Injection of pink crystal solution as the final treatment for my illness, And I am crying because I am sick and I do not want my hands to grow any more. Handia has her Hand symbol on her doctors coat and she is wearing nice Blue nitrile gloves on her fairly long hands, Well, I hope you like this

description for this picture

source if you want more:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13sL5HTWlvSdLlvcZEeRKQjGXOkkpKQCx3ShvaiF6_HE/edit
>>
>>36755673
This is some next level shit, man.
>>
>>36755228
Sorry Misty bro but I don't think you're gonna make it. Someone just robbed the jewellers down the street and I pawned off my engagement ring years ago.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.